3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. This drama is about to climb past 10%. The rating marks a new height for Mon. cable dramas. I'm anxiously waiting to see what comes next. :P

I wish that too but can't expect it to raise all the time. I'm just glad it does this well. 10% would be cheeries on the cake :) 

4 hours ago, willenette said:

*** I guess Eric didn’t reply because he’s busy and didn’t see her messages.... :P

Shinhwa's Eric ignores Sunny's text messages?

Girls' Generation's Sunny talked about her close relationship with Shinhwa!

On June 8, Sunny took to her Instagram to answer some of her fans' questions through the comments section. She wrote, "While watching 'Oh Hae Young Again', I texted Eric oppa, and said, 'Your drama is so fun', but I got ignored. We are in that kind of relationship."

She added, "It's okay though. I'm going to ignore Eric oppa's text messages too", and continued talking about her close relationship with Shinhwa, adding, "Minwoo oppa replies to me well, but the problem is that he treats me like a brother." 

Sounds like Sunny and the Shinhwa members are very close oppa/dongsaengs!

source : allkpop

yeah he's probably busy with filming to reply right away.  Sunny, Eric & Minwoo are obviously close for Sunny to joke like that :)  Here they were at Sunny's musical in 2012 (smtownjjang) :) 

mt_1334735582_1481285976_0.jpg?w=538&h=4

And there was this in 2014 hahaha Eric is such a dork!!!  I remember Sunny also watched Discovery of Romance too :) 

CE9426kWEAAP-iz.jpg

So he's spotted with 3 different outfits today while filming at the Oh's home.

Either they filmed for multiple episodes while at the location or Dokyung spent a night there hence the change of clothes XD

CkgpkZcUgAAx3jN.jpg

CkgrIqVUYAA7o8K.jpg

CkgrKJUUYAAGHWH.jpg

cr: as on photos + via ‏@LuvEric_Shinhwa 

• Like 2

Eric is just too cute!!!!!!! 

The Hello Kitty battery fan was sent by a fan from the Philippines :) 

CkgryE2VEAAMU0g.jpg

CkgqJabUkAADCQm.jpg

CkgqJaeVAAAy8RL.jpg

CkgqJajVAAIST6z.jpg

CkgqBRXUYAAk3W7.jpg

CkgqBRVUgAAxHqv.jpg

CkgqBRWVEAEKrJY.jpg

it's like "just in case the battery run out, I'll take the other fan with me too"  hahaha

CkgzvCPUoAE0UwH.jpg

CkgqYxZUUAAGtXa.jpg

CkgqYxcUYAQCH7J.jpg

credit as tagged

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

I really happy because of OHYA drama getting so popular day by day. I never expect it become so huge like this. Like in everywhere they talk about this drama.

On the other hand, I was a bit sad after reading Dramabeans article about Seo Hyun Jin. One of the comment said Eric is not as good as Seo Hyun Jin and Jung Yu Mi and saying he's lucky to act along them. Oh my...I feel so sad about this. How can he/she said like that? Seo hyun Jin is good, but Eric also as good as her. This is the fact that everyone enjoy watching Kang Tae Joo and Kang Tae Ha in Que Sera Sera and Discovery of Romance compare to Jung Yumi's character. And everyone get excited about DK+HY romance. Not because of Seo hyun jin alone. There are many great supporting actors too. I hope he/she isn't Seo Hyun Jin's fans. Because I will be so dissapointed if he/she is Seo Hyun Jin's fans that acting like that. They should know that the success of the drama isn't come from one actor only. I'm glad that Eric's fans never bad mouth about Eric's partners in the dramas. Whoever the actress, we always support them because we know how important those actress to support uri oppa's projects. This is why I reject shipping my oppa with any korean actress except Yoon Eun Hye. Because Yoon Eun Hye fans never bad mouthing about other actors. Just saying.

It's funny how people like to put down some one just to praise another (or their bias).  There're many that praise Eric in DoR and Another Miss Oh.  And before this drama, I don't remember seeing Hyunjin listed as "top actress" like some of these fans are throwing out right now.  Remember how people complain about Hyunjin's acting when AMO's casting news came out? I'm not putting down Hyunjin it's just some of these fans make it very annoying. All of a sudden there's the "top actress" title.

Oh Hae Young's role obviously has more range of emotion to show than the quiet broken Dokyung.  But if they pay attention, there're lot of fine subtle emotions all through out.  Do they not see EP.12?

Eric is not like the top veteran actors but he's not bad as people keep putting him down for. This is why I wish he pursuits acting full-time

I love Hyunjin with my first time seeing her acting but those fans puts a sour note for me.

• Like 1

Some one is saying hi XD  My friend who went there tonight said looks like they'll be filming late at the Oh's home tonight (from the drama's staff chatting that she heard)

@Phi, yup...I was so surprise of how her fans (or not?) putting down Eric. I even don't get their complaint since Park Do Kyung character is very calm guy. How he suppose to act then? Overact like Oh Hae Young, Jin Sang or Park So Kyung? 

Do they know how important team work for the success of drama? The way they praised Seo Hyun Jin and making down Eric is so annoying. This could be a barrier for her career. It's not the first time that fans will affect their favorite's career, since many people get irritated of their fans. I just hope we stay calm. And hopefully next time Eric will be paired with the actress who has better fans. And I hope we can stay cool as ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

@Phi, yup...I was so surprise of how her fans (or not?) putting down Eric. I even don't get their complaint since Park Do Kyung character is very calm guy. How he suppose to act then? Overact like Oh Hae Young, Jin Sang or Park So Kyung? 

Do they know how important team work for the success of drama? The way they praised Seo Hyun Jin and making down Eric is so annoying. This could be a barrier for her career. It's not the first time that fans will affect their favorite's career, since many people get irritated of their fans. I just hope we stay calm. And hopefully next time Eric will be paired with the actress who has better fans. And I hope we can stay cool as ever.

Acting isn't just emoting the expressions loudly. Eric's silent act emoting guilt, hurt, pain, anger through his eyes, the little twitch in on his face makes Dokyung's character.

And funny how they said Eric's acting "improve".  I don't know who he was when I watched Super Rookie or he was handsome in that drama but he got me with his acting as Kang Ho. And then there was Que Sera Sera, which he was praised for this portrayal of the casanova TaeJoo.  He wasn't too good in Chil Woo even though it was 2nd in the time slot with about 10% or so but I'm glad he took a shot a Sageuk. Then came Spy Myung Wol, of all his characters, I think Kangwoo is the most irritated for me. If I remember correctly, the people recaping SMW at dramabeans said the one that acting there was Eric.  Given the situation, I wonder how they could be affected.  

I'm happy with his performance in DoR & this drama.  All and all, it's not easy taking up role of a flaw person compare to an underdog pitiful character that viewers often root for more.  I'm glad he's not shy away from such role.

It's going to be tough for Eric (and Hyunjin) picking next project after the success of Another Miss Oh as the pressure is on. I hope they'll keep a good relationship as what we see behind the scenes :) 

• Like 3

Seeing this big bear hug BTS made me thought of Yumi in Que Sera Sera

CkgHNHFW0AAf7DX.jpg

It was during the filming of this rain kiss scene

0199.jpg

0201.jpg

qsskiss.jpg

Here he was shielding a very wet Yumi from the people around till she got a towel.

tumblr_n71azcLAu61qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n71azcLAu61qckmvno2_500.jpg

He's quiet, not a man of many words but is a total gentlemen.

Ckgcyz0WUAAg232.jpg:large

• Like 4

23 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

I really happy because of OHYA drama getting so popular day by day. I never expect it become so huge like this. Like in everywhere they talk about this drama.

On the other hand, I was a bit sad after reading Dramabeans article about Seo Hyun Jin. One of the comment said Eric is not as good as Seo Hyun Jin and Jung Yu Mi and saying he's lucky to act along them. Oh my...I feel so sad about this. How can he/she said like that? Seo hyun Jin is good, but Eric also as good as her. This is the fact that everyone enjoy watching Kang Tae Joo and Kang Tae Ha in Que Sera Sera and Discovery of Romance compare to Jung Yumi's character. And everyone get excited about DK+HY romance. Not because of Seo hyun jin alone. There are many great supporting actors too. I hope he/she isn't Seo Hyun Jin's fans. Because I will be so dissapointed if he/she is Seo Hyun Jin's fans that acting like that. They should know that the success of the drama isn't come from one actor only. I'm glad that Eric's fans never bad mouth about Eric's partners in the dramas. Whoever the actress, we always support them because we know how important those actress to support uri oppa's projects. This is why I reject shipping my oppa with any korean actress except Yoon Eun Hye. Because Yoon Eun Hye fans never bad mouthing about other actors. Just saying.

They may not be fans but just people watching the drama and commenting, and like you say stay calm and chill, the facts speak for itself, don't need to get upset about it.

Frankly speaking, I'm neither a fan of Eric or Seo Hyun Jin that is until this drama! Their explosive chemistry just blows me away plus both of them acted so well, they speak with their eyes! I've seen Eric in DOR but that role was ok for me, however in AMO I see his real acting talent. So I'm even checking out Shinwa's songs now haha. Let's give both of them our love especially THEY ARE BOTH SO GOOD! 

• Like 3

@angel2013 Thank you for your love to uri oppa and Seo Hyun Jin. Yup...lets enjoy the drama and forget about who acts better and whatsoever. The drama success because of team work. I believe in that. I hope you also enjoy listening Shinhwa song. Please watch their variety shows too. They are so funny. There are Shinhwa Broadcast, Love Letter season 1 and X Man :)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Phi said:

yeah he's probably busy with filming to reply right away.  Sunny, Eric & Minwoo are obviously close for Sunny to joke like that :)  Here they were at Sunny's musical in 2012 (smtownjjang) :)

And there was this in 2014 hahaha Eric is such a dork!!!  I remember Sunny also watched Discovery of Romance too :) 

CE9426kWEAAP-iz.jpg

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this.....No wonder............ :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PutriSalju said:

@angel2013 Thank you for your love to uri oppa and Seo Hyun Jin. Yup...lets enjoy the drama and forget about who acts better and whatsoever. The drama success because of team work. I believe in that. I hope you also enjoy listening Shinhwa song. Please watch their variety shows too. They are so funny. There are Shinhwa Broadcast, Love Letter season 1 and X Man :)

thanks for the info, I was looking for more stuff to watch about them! I really like some of their music video so far, kkk I was only looking at Eric's solo angles :blush:

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

They may not be fans but just people watching the drama and commenting, and like you say stay calm and chill, the facts speak for itself, don't need to get upset about it.

Frankly speaking, I'm neither a fan of Eric or Seo Hyun Jin that is until this drama! Their explosive chemistry just blows me away plus both of them acted so well, they speak with their eyes! I've seen Eric in DOR but that role was ok for me, however in AMO I see his real acting talent. So I'm even checking out Shinwa's songs now haha. Let's give both of them our love especially THEY ARE BOTH SO GOOD! 

Agree, they may not even fans, but just people casually watching and commenting and forgetting what harm they have done with their comment.. I feel sorry to her real fans who sincerely cheer on her. However, I don't get why there's a need to putting down Eric's acting to praise SHJ, I mean there's no point because SHJ nailed OHY's character (I only watch a bit of LE2 and may I say in OHYA her acting is real GOLD) and in my opinion no one will be better to pull out PDK's character beside Eric.. I mean look at how his eyes talking, even when he's not saying anything..:wub:

I started checking on Shinhwa's video too, they are all absolutely adorkable when they are together.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

thanks for the info, I was looking for more stuff to watch about them! I really like some of their music video so far, kkk I was only looking at Eric's solo angles :blush:

Awwwww... I'm so happy you like Shinhwa. Their friendship is so admirable. I knew them because of Eric's drama. That's why Eric is my bias. But I like all of them. If you get bored, you can watch Love Letter season 1. It was my favorite show till now. That program really show how 6 of them tried hard to get the girls. So funny. And the clip that made me knew Eric was Xman between him and Yoon Eun Hye. Believe me, you can't deny their chemistry is out of the chart. That's the reason why I really hope one day Eric and Eun Hye could make drama together.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rnia93 said:

Agree, they may not even fans, but just people casually watching and commenting and forgetting what harm they have done with their comment.. I feel sorry to her real fans who sincerely cheer on her. However, I don't get why there's a need to putting down Eric's acting to praise SHJ, I mean there's no point because SHJ nailed OHY's character (I only watch a bit of LE2 and may I say in OHYA her acting is real GOLD) and in my opinion no one will be better to pull out PDK's character beside Eric.. I mean look at how his eyes talking, even when he's not saying anything..:wub:

I started checking on Shinhwa's video too, they are all absolutely adorkable when they are together.

Thank you for your nice words. Lets cheer Eric-Seo Hyun Jin till the end, no care what people say. Yes....Even Dramabeans blogger is one of the admirer of Eric's eyes. Sometimes he looks like puppy, but sometime so intense. All because of the eyes.

• Like 2