2016.05.31 K-Netz' reaction on EP.09 of Another Miss OH

20160531001657313rrki.jpg

Star News - Daum: 'Oh Hae Young Again', Eric ♥Seo Hyun Jin's kiss... we don't want a sad ending 

1. [+1,211, -18] Tomorrow needs to come faster, I'm bored
2. [+866, -20] They deserve this year's best couple award ㅠㅠㅠ My heart almost leaped out of my chest watching this scene ㅠㅠ Their emotions ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+409, -9] Woah seriously ㅠㅠ a kiss in broad daylight and so intense too ㅠㅠ feels overflow ㅠㅠ
4. [+378, -13] The kiss is daebak
5. [+376, -12] This drama is crazy, today is crazy

2016053023570517432-540x516.jpg

Ten Asia - Nate: 'Oh Hae Young Again', Lee Jae Yoon tells Seo Hyun Jin "I came back from prison" 

1. [+389, -5] Her relief when she found out he broke up not because she's terrible or he hates her, all those feelings that accumulated burst all at once ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seo Hyun Jin's really good at acting
2. [+275, -4] Her crying acting is daebak ㅠㅠ But Eric's gonna die?
3. [+204, -1] This crazy drama makes me crazy
4. [+74, -1] A better drama than Descendants of the Sun
5. [+63, 0] Oh Hae Young looked so innocent and pretty when she and Han Tae Jin broke up the day before their wedding
6. [+59, -3] Han Tae Jin is pitiful..
7. [+43, -2] Han Tae Jin should've told Hae Young the truth in the first place. But now that Hae Young knows, Tae Jin just hurt her the second time ㅠㅠㅠ

1464621129563_99_20160531002304.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-30%2Bat%2B11.42.

1. [+6,635, -65] The kiss scene is crazy...
2. [+4,494, -62] My heart was about to burst..
3. [+3,810, -52] How annoying, time went by too fast! ㅠ ㅠ
4. [+2,602, -78] Is he really in coma? ㅠㅠ
5. [+1,848, -22] Oh Hae Young is really funny ㅋㅋㅋ She's fighting with Eric but she's suddenly grabbing his neck when they kissed ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Such an honest woman
6. [+1,687, -12] The kiss was so intense, it got me flustered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+1,678, -16] I thought the kiss scene was gonna lead to a bed scene ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: kkuljaem

Aside from the hot intense kiss, all the emotions that led to this scene is beautiful.  And it's awesome that it's daylight in a small alley....

2 fan cams from today.  Some one commented that DK & HY look distance in the 2nd vid... may be it's after he told her about the truth with Taejin...

Another Miss Oh BTS #6

Eric is so playful with Jae Yoon then with Oh Mama when she asked why he doesn't like her daughter, Eric cutely goes over to Hyun Jin and said "Haeyoung ah, Help me!!!" (cr: noo_np)

• Like 2

*** Hi Phi, thanks for sharing those BTS clips. :P

*** Well, it has become a habit to continually edit the script to optimize ratings.  Writers usually change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. In the ratings war, producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written.South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you. :D

June 2, 2016

Staff of ‘Oh Hae-young Again’ hints at future storyline

The production staff of tvN’s romantic-comedy series “Oh Hae-young Again” recently talked about the storyline of the drama, amid its growing popularity and calls for a happy ending.

“If viewers focus on the change of the characters’ emotions, they will sympathize with the decision they made,” a production staff was quoted as saying in an interview with OSEN on Wednesday.

The plot direction of the series, which stars actor Eric Mun and actress Seo Hyun-jin, has hinted at an uncertain future of the two characters, who are in love with each another but continue to keep their distance.

Moreover, in the 10th episode, there was a prediction that Park Do-kyung (Mun) will die in a car crash, adding that the tragic death is the reason behind why he can predict the future of a woman, Oh Hae-young (Seo)

“Do-kyung found out what his ability to predict Oh Hae-young‘s future means to his life,” the source said. “Viewers will keep an eye on Do-kyung’s choice.”

“Oh Hae-young Again” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 11 p.m. on tvN. The series is halfway through its run and has already topped the highest viewer ratings for the channel’s other hit series “Misaeng” and “Cheese in the Trap.”

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

MORE --

9 Reasons Why “Oh Hae Young Again” Is Dominating K-Dramas Right Now

9 Reasons Why “Oh Hae Young Again” Is Dominating K-Dramas Right Now

What happens when the girl with your name is perfect, and you’re not? That’s just one dilemma the star of “Oh Hae Young Again” faces.

Our main guy, Park Do Kyung (Eric), had his heart broken by a woman named Oh Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin). He starts seeing visions of a woman who got dumped the day before her wedding, and when they meet, he finds out that her name is Oh Hae Young, too (Seo Hyun Jin).

This drama is another charmer brought to us by tvN, home of the the “Reply” series, and directed by the man who brought us “Marriage, Not Dating” and “Haeundae Lovers.” With record-breaking ratings, this show is slowly creeping into viewers’ hearts, if it’s not there already. What is so charming about this drama, and why is it the talk of the town? Here are just a few reasons!

Spoiler
1. The OST is like a warm blanket on a rainy day

It’s hard not to love a show with good music. Yoo Seung Woo and Seo Hyun Jin released a cute duet, but the pleasant surprises so far have been Ben and Roy Kim’s OSTs slipping into the top 10 on the Melon Music Chart. A video of Roy Kim recording his song “Maybe I” was released with clips from the show, and it perfectly matches the smooth songs in the drama.

2. Double the Oh Hae Youngs = Double the drama

The “Pretty” Oh Hae Young and the “Other” Oh Hae Young. As if sharing the same name isn’t hard enough, things get a lot more complicated in “Oh Hae Young Again.” So many opportunities for mix-ups and plenty of awkward situations.

Two Oh Hae Youngs

3. Oh Hae Young’s badass mom

Oh Hae Young’s mom, played by Kim Mi Kyung, adds plenty of spice to this drama. She doesn’t mess around, especially when it comes to her daughter or annoying relatives. She’s already in the running for 2016 K-Drama Mom of the Year. When her apron comes off or she has access to dangerous objects, anything can happen.

Oh Hae Young Mom

4. The women aren’t pushovers

It’s always nice when a drama shows that a girl doesn’t have to sit back and take it. How often do we see awkward situations and wish the lead wouldn’t run away in tears or break down? Do something! Oh Hae Young doesn’t disappoint. Like mother, like daughter?

Oh Hae Young Broken Window

5. Plenty of brotherly love

Not only does Park Do Kyung (Eric) work with one of his brothers, but he lives with both of them, too. Hilarity ensues as these brothers deal with life’s ups and downs and the trouble they manage to make for each other. They also manage to keep each other in line — even at certain risks…

Oh Hae Young Brothers

6. The chemistry is strong with this one

A must in a romance? Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry! This couple isn’t just believable on screen, but even behind the scenes, Eric and Seo Hyun Jin are cute and hilarious when they interact. They’re refreshing and easy to cheer on.

Oh Hae Young Chemistry

7. The side couple is fantastic

It’s rare for a great drama to rely only on the main couple for those “perfect” moments. Sometimes the side couple makes the drama, and while Eric and Seo Hyun Jin’s characters are fun to watch, the cute romance between Yoon Anna (Heo Young Ji) and Park Hoon (Huh Jung Min) makes up for every dramatic moment taken on by the main couple.

Oh Hae Young Side Couple

8. Oh Hae Young excels at awkward moments

Oh Hae Young isn’t glamorous. However, if she excels at anything, it’s finding herself in awkward situations — from injuring herself when drunk to getting a bloody nose after running into someone. That’s half the fun of watching her — you never know how she’s going to mess up a perfect moment.

Oh Hae Young Awkward

9. Oh Hae Young learns how to fly

Not really. But she gets to make an impressive jump. There’s rarely a normal encounter between Oh Hae Young and Park Do Kyung. Just what is this scene? What is happening? You’ll have to watch to find out…

Oh Hae Young Jump

There are plenty of things to love about “Oh Hae Young Again,” and as the drama hits the half-way point, the twists and drama are about to up their game. If you’re not watching already, now is the perfect time to start and join in the fun!

credit : soompi news

Spoiler

10 Celebrities Who Quit Smoking And Why

10 Celebrities Who Quit Smoking And Why

Smoking is known to be highly prevalent in Korea despite efforts from the government and the media to curtail smoking. This is why cigarettes are blurred out on television as it is seen as a measure of protecting the youth from being influenced to smoke.

Below are 10 Korean celebrities who have made efforts to quit smoking for their own health and the health of the people around them.

(skipped unrelated.....)

8. Eric

Eric Oh Hae Young Again

Eric recently decided to quit smoking and discussed this through Naver’s V App on April 28 while on the set of “Oh Hae Young Again.” He said, “I’ve quit smoking. It’s been two days. It doesn’t matter whether it’s been a day or two — I’ve quit smoking for good.”

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

@willenette, thanks for the updates. Yes it's always the case. I just hope the writer for Another Miss Oh will do a good job for a logical ending that fit the context of its story line, be it a happy or sad ending, I don't really mind as long as it logical.  I rather the sad ending than just copout for the sake of half richard simmons put-together happy ending.  The article from Korean Herald on the hints of future storyline seems gloomy hehehe  There's an Korean article (OSEN) that offers a bit more details :) 

Main points of Another Miss Oh's Production team interview today

‘Another Miss Oh' Production Team Interview (by OSEN)

This one has more details....

Cj7IAbjUkAEvIzx.jpg

1. Script till episode 15 has been completed and ending decided.
2. Due to 2 episodes extension, there are adjustments but not huge.
3. PD shot so many fun scenes and fun scenes shot will not be edited. They will be included since there are extension episodes
4. Episode 10 with Dokyung's "accident" was difficult to understand and led to lots of speculations because up till now the drama used dialogues to tell us a story but from now, there'll be more visuals to enable viewers to understand better so won't be that difficult any more.
5. Extended episodes and story progress from now will not let viewers down, including the fun parts

Source: OSEN + Translation: @Jen_BabyLove

12 hours ago, Phi said:

@willenette, thanks for the updates. Yes it's always the case. I just hope the writer for Another Miss Oh will do a good job for a logical ending that fit the context of its story line, be it a happy or sad ending, I don't really mind as long as it logical.  I rather the sad ending than just copout for the sake of half richard simmons put-together happy ending.  The article from Korean Herald on the hints of future storyline seems gloomy hehehe  There's an Korean article (OSEN) that offers a bit more details :) 

Hi Phi, I'm always a sucker for happy-ending stories, so, I hope it will be a happy-ending. :P

I decide to drop by when I accidentally saw this thread, and find it quite active, never knew this thread exist before since I only hang out mostly in K-drama n K-variety thread.. It's been a while that I actually seek for more of Shinhwa story since I really admire their bond, .. especially for Eric's side whom I really respect and adore, he is the true leader that I will sincerely admit without a doubt. I will backread once in a while later when I have nothing to do.. I think I will engrossing in it for a little while, n while I'm here I want to thank you for all post that being share, I think it will be interesting. :)

• Like 1

Finally , there are forums that discuss another drama miss oh . Writers and producers seemed to want to make the audience were surprised by the end of this story . Nonetheless, I hope they make a logical storyline and received by the audience with ease . Although the story has a happy ending , though sadly even hang . I was sad with the ending drama of the cheese in the trap , but I always think the next story . Thanks for the review

• Like 1

Well deserved trip!  Jisuk's wish for an oversea trip is granted :) 

2016.06.03 “Another Oh Hae Young" Team is Going to Phuket as Reward Vacation in July

tvN ’Another Oh Hae Young’ team’s scheduled to leave for Phuket on July 3 as reward vacation.  Seo Hyun Jin’s & SHINHWA Eric’s side confirm they are going to join the reward vacation.  Lee Jae Yoon also confirmed fort the trip. The rest of the cast are to confirm after coordinating their schedule.

Last episode will be broadcast on Tuesday June 28th.

Source: (12) + Theseoulstory (12) + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

2016.0530 "Oh Hae Young Again" Seo Hyun Jin    Shinhwa Eric: "Don't get surprised if I touch you somewhere while filming' Playful 19+ jokes garner attention

Oh Hae Young Again” Seo Hyun Jin and Eric’s fluttering behind the scenes were released.

On May 29th, a video under the title “Oh Hae Young Again behind the scenes featuring Eric - Seo Hyun Jin’s realistic chemistry!” was posted on the official Instagram of drama “Oh Hae Young Again”.

On the clip, the couple were filming a scene were Seo Hyun Jin gives drunken Eric a piggy back ride and puts him to bed. Playfully joking around throughout the entire shooting, Seo Hyun Jin and Eric flashed a realistic chemistry.

When Seo Hyun Jin cracked a cute joke by saying, “Don’t get surprised if I touch you somewhere while filming”.  Eric made the shooting set burst out of laughter with his witty response, “Same here, (because) I’m drunk.

Netizens showed many reactions to the clip such as, “Seo Hyun Jin and Eric makes my heart flutters”, “They have honey chemistry even in real life”, “I want to watch Oh Hae Young Again fast”, etc. 

Source: en.seoul + translation by EricMun.tumblr

Watch the clip here

Quick summary during Eric & Hyunjin’s part starting at around 1:52

Director: Take off his clothes like this.
Seo Hyunjin: Look.. this goes like this.
*Eric doesn’t lift himself up to tease Hyunjin*
Director: He’s stiffening (laugh)
Seo Hyunjin: Relax (to let me lift you up). Don’t be too relaxed!
When I touch anywhere (while acting) don’t be surprised! ㅋㅋ
Eric: (nod) Okay. Me too! ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ cuz I’m drunk~ (Dokyung was drunk in that scene)
Seo Hyunjin : Okay.

• Like 1

hahaha I think that brawl was supposed to be in EP.01.  I hope they'll show us in the BTS. It sounds funny from Jeongmin's account :) 

160530 'Oh Hae Young Again' Heo Jung Min: "Shinhwa Eric is Hungry for Acting" (interview ②)

Oh Hae Young Again’ Heo Jung Min unveiled an episode with Eric that happened during filming.

The drama is gaining unexpectedly explosive reaction from audiences. Viewers seem captivated by the uncommon plot of same-name romance. During the interview with Newsen, Actor Heo Jung Min was confused at the mouthful of compliments he received from tvN Mon-Tues drama ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ (Script: Park Hae Young / Producer: Song Hyun Wook). The viewer’s rate of the drama started off with 2.1%, and gradually increased its way up throughout each episode. On the 8th episode that aired on the 24th, the drama rated a whopping 7.8%. Despite having to shoot every episode on live, the shooting set is always cheerful and festive as ever, all thanks to the uprising viewer’s rate.

Though ashamed to say, I’m not much of a TV person. I only watch popular shows, and that also applies to dramas. However, not simply because it’s a drama I’m featuring in, but ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ is just so darn hilarious. All of the characters have such strong color, so you can never get bored. I feel like this drama deserves to receive love from viewers.” Said Heo Jung Min.

Heo Jung Min presented a big laughter during the scene where he bickers and fights with Eric. However, when we asked if they do adlibs they do, an unexpected reply came back saying that they hardly do it. He said adlibs are unnecessary as the script is often tightly configured and perfect the way it is. ”The story itself is already so fun and well written, so it doesn’t need an adlib to add that extra oomph. We usually follow along the script without adding our own adlibs. This makes acting easier.” Said Heo Jung Min. As a character who’s given unusually heavy amounts of cussing scenes in the drama, Heo Jung Min went on to say how surprised and hesitant he was when he first read the script filled with bad words.

When we asked which scenes with Eric were the most memorable for him, Heo Jung Min mentioned a scene that was unfortunately not aired during broadcast. “During one episode, there was a scene where I was in a studio with Eric, and Eric tried to punish me for talking back to him. After he said ‘You’re so dead’, we actually tackled each other on the floor for about 10 minutes, but that particular scene got edited out on the actual episode”, said Heo Jung Min.

Heo Jung Min continues on with, ”It was realistic as ever. Eric even kicked me on the back. That was when I felt Eric was actually hungry for acting. Eric enjoys playful acting, so that’s when I realized he was holding it back throughout all this time. He said he likes acting so much that his body is itching for it. Until Eric finally surrendered and asked the director to give us the cut cue already, the director was just sitting back and amusingly watching us fight. It’s a shame we weren’t able to air that scene, because it was so funny.

Source: Newsen + translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

from tonight filming.  My korean friend think it's the extension of the bleeding scene. May be a new one since it's a different location from the 1st one that was in the early episodes.

CkCZgD2UYAEUCl5.jpg:large

• Like 1