160518 [TV BOOKMARK] ‘OH HAE YOUNG AGAIN’ SHINHWA ERIC, WHO ELSE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM? + COMMENTS

It’s not just a ‘door in a wall’ Eric opened. He opened and walked into the hearts of female viewers with his ‘Tsundere’ charm. (note: ‘Tsundere’ is a popular word refers to a person who seems cold at appearance, but is warm & caring inwards)

In the 6th episode of tvN’s same-name confusion romance drama ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ (Script Writer: Park Hae Young, Director: Song Hyun Wook) that aired this past 17th, Park Do Kyung (played by Eric) was pictured worrying about ordinary Hae Young (Seo Hyunjin) and anxiously watching every move she makes.

Park Do Kyung founded out from bronze-spoon Hae Young’s parents that it was Hae Young’s birthday. “I heard today is your birthday. You should at least enjoy yourself some birthday beer. Why don’t you set up the table. I’ll head over there.” Said Do Kyung, handing out a bag stuffed with alcohol and snacks, after seeing bronze-spoon Hae Young eating a birthday dinner she cooked for herself. Park Do Kyung’s words were dull as a stone, and his face was inanimate. However, the way he handed out the bag, entered the secret ‘door in a wall’ passage, and offhandedly gifted Hae Young a music box made hearts flutter.

Park Do Kyung’s ‘heart attack’ followed on with ordinary Hae Young’s confession clip. In this episode, ordinary Hae Young’s crush on Park Do Kyung had been involuntarily exposed through the recorded file.

Being a sound director, Park Do Kyung has a habit of recording the noises inside his house whenever he’s heading outside. One day when Park Do Kyung was not home, ordinary Hae Young began her drunken confession as she said, “There’s one good thing about having a crush on your neighbor. You want to come home early.”  Hae Young continues to express her inner feelings saying, “Please return home fast for me. I won’t even expect you to like me. I’m so bored, gosh.

Park Do Kyung coincidentally played this file, and astonished at the unexpected confession.  Ordinary Hae Young quickly ran away to her friend’s house. But then Hae Young instantly broke into a smile and returned back to her house at a text message Park Do Kyung sent. The text was straightforward and clear, yet powerful. “Come home and go to sleep. I won’t scold you.”  At ordinary Hae Young asking about the possibility of pretty Hae Young (Jeon Hye Bin) returning, Do Kyung responded back in a frank tone, “She’s not coming. It’s not going to happen.

With each of the ongoing episodes, Park Do Kyung’s ‘Tsundere’ charm has reached its peak. As he attempts to delete all the sound files saved on his computer, including ordinary Hae Young’s confession video, he ends up replaying it once again. Traces of pretty Hae Young’s fart, soliloquy, sound of falling over the dining table in the dark, etc were all stored inside the files.

To ordinary Hae Young, Park Do Kyung says nonchalantly warming things such as, “I’ll put away the furniture sitting in front of my room. I mean, wouldn’t you need a place to use as a hideout if a molester appears? Hang up a latch here or something like that.” Do Kyung also hands out a mood light to Hae Young saying, “Leave it by your bedside so that you won’t bump into something after turning off the light and returning back to bed. It’s noisy.” It doesn’t take much to realize that the way he treats ordinary Hae Young derives from concern and interest for her. As if he wasn’t already, Do Kyung takes female viewers to cloud 9 with his cute “(I didn’t buy it) I always had it.” excuse.

Airing every Mon-Tues at 11 pm on tvN, ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ portrays the predicament of two women named Oh Hae Young, between a man named Park Do Kyung who has the ability to predict the future.

Top 5 Comments:

[+30; 0] I couldn’t sleep at night because I like him so much ㅠㅠ Eric jjang ㅠㅠ

[+26; 0] I’m a hot mess because of Park Do Kyung. Where do I get me some Park Do Kyung. ㅠㅠ

[+24; 0] I fell in love, too. ♡.♡

[+24; -1] I loved how detailed his emotion acting was. He even recreates an ordinary script so well. His eyes, voices, and even fingers… of course, his face cannot be described with words. I’m having a hard time because of Eric.ㅠㅠㅠ

[+16; 0] ‘있던거야’ these 4 characters are making my heart go wild ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (translator’s note: ‘있던거야’ is a line from Park Dokyung “I always had it” as explain above), 

Source: SportDonga + Translation by EricMun.tumblr  

• Like 3

160518 Dongwan Says: The door to becoming Shinhwa Changjo is always open (on Eric’s “Another Miss Oh” article)

OSEN Article media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160518065406498

*Dongwan Says* Everyone, the door to becoming Shinhwa Changjo is always open (You’ll understand if you read the comments)

The comment: “Didn’t even join SHCJ in my high school days but he made me join TT Eric ♡”

tumblr_inline_o7ddebSEfu1qcufwd_500.jpg

Source: CI + trans by Malpabo + via EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

“Oh Hae Young Again” Ratings Are Rapidly Rising

“Oh Hae Young Again” Ratings Are Rapidly Rising

tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Oh Hae Young Again” is gaining more popularity by the day, with the fifth episode garnering five percent viewer ratings, and the sixth exceeding the six percent mark.

According to research firm Nielsen Korea, the sixth episode which aired on May 17 recorded a viewership of around 6.1 percent on cable platforms, roughly 4 percent more than the first episode’s record of 2.1 percent.

“Oh Hae Young Again” tells the story of two very different women with the same name. A man, Park Do Kyung, begins to see visions of the future and the romance and complications that ensue among them.

The drama stars Seo Hyun Jin as the average Oh Hae Young, Jeon Hye Bin as the pretty Oh Hae Young, and Eric as Park Do Kyung. Other cast members include Kim Ji Suk, Ye Ji Won, Heo Young Ji, and more.

The steady increase in viewer ratings since its first episode is attributed to its solid content, the range of its actors, its realistic dialogue, and its themes which viewers are able to empathize with.

Spoiler

The sixth “Oh Hae Young Again” episode deals with why the pretty Oh Hae Young left Park Do Kyung on their wedding day, and how Park Do Kyung begins to develop romantic feelings for the average Oh Hae Young.

Source (1) / soompi news

1 hour ago, innasalvatore said:

Our beloved Soompi just wake up and wrote about OHYA :lol::lol:

Hi inna, hahaha - you're so funny - here you are again, making my day! :D

5 Classic shows that started my K-drama addiction

It's a fact that K-dramas are addictive, and every K-drama addict has those special dramas that first lured them into dramaland. Whether it was the storyline, actors, scenery or the handsome leading man, here are the very first K-dramas I watched that really got me hooked on the genre.

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Phoenix

e5b1e018-fe5a-4939-b770-036c19fcb1a4.jpg

I actually started this series late into its production. However, Eric Moon and Lee Seo Jin's riveting performances, along with the late Lee Eun Joo's heartbreaking portrayal drew me in after one episode. I remember Seo Jin's character finally attaining a wealthy lifestyle when he meets his ex-wife again. The characters in the series are so complex, but their lives are all intertwined by love, obsession and death. You have to see Phoenix to believe it.

source : dramafever

• Like 2

Guest loveoppayam

I never full ship Eric, but everytime he comes with drama, I become one :D:D

Eric jjjang!!

So satisfied that the drama awarded with good rating, It supposed to because this Rocco drama is do damn great!

*thumbssss

34 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Hello willenette~~~

I even tweet my curiousity, hahahahahaha

inna, hahaha - actually, kidding aside, I haven't noticed this at all - I guess they had read your tweet. :D Thanks for sharing your tweet.

Hi all....@Phi, @Inna, @willenette and hello @loveoppayam... I'm sorry can't visit this thread as many as I can since a bit busy with works and of course searching and lurking here and there about Eric and his drama.

I'm so happy that the ratings is increased again. Hopefully the story will stay good till the end. I know many people said positive things about Eric as Park Do Kyung but I really hope he can have more lines. I mean, I want to see his character development. Not stagnant as cold introvert guy for whole series. My oppa is much better than that TT TT...

I was so surprised about how this drama get huge recognition. Like in everywhere people talk about this series whether in Korea and international. It is very popular in China too. And the OSTs got high chart in several music charts. OMG.... I never exoected but I'm totally happy for the team. I'm glad Eric back and having good success of the drama is big BONUS for me. I just hope he enjoy the filming and no injuries. Anything else is like a gift for me. I really love how Eric taking care of Seo Hyun Jin. He really is reliable oppa just like she said. But from BTS I rarely heard his voice. Wae jyo??? kkkk... Anyway, again I'm so happy with the popularity of this drama get. It reached no.1 CPI and no.1 korean drama in Naver. And Tving rating reach 76%...WOW!!! And the re-run also get more than 1.5% ratings and the Navercast/clips of this drama in Naver always get the highest viewers too.....God...I'm so happy...Let's pray it stay great till the end. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Our beloved Soompi just wake up and wrote about OHYA :lol::lol:

hahaha you made me laugh so hard!!!!!!!!!  I'm glad it's also gain attention in China too.

Thanks @willenette for sharing.  I watch Super Rookie first before I watched Phoenix and for some reason I was more attracted to Super Rookie more even though a lot of Eric fans become a fans from Phoenix... Must admit I like the story line in Phoenix but I just that charming Jungmin can't take Kangho's place.  I guess the 1st moment of attraction is more memorable :) 

@loveoppayam, hello thanks for the visit and nice seeing you at AMO's thread as well.  You were at DoR thread too right? :)  I'm so glad this mystery/rom-com drama wake up all the emotion for me. Cute, butterflies, heartache all in one episode each time.  I'm so glad Eric went for this project.  I hope the writer & production will stay their pace

cute BTS #4

• Ye Ji Won's chasing Jisuk is hilarious.
  • Cute Youngji with BF Hoon
  • Eric & Hyebin's teasingly blowing to each other face during the kiss scene
  • Eric-Hyunjin's very cute moment at the end.  Love how Eric took her hand to get up after she was embarrassed for showing her back/behind toward the camera for that scene.

I love the cheerful atmosphere during the filming.

Dokyung has to call Choongjae "hyung"  hahahaha

160519 Junjin's Instagram: RicJin's KKT chat.

"Everyone please remember this, you guys are witnesses"

CiymorvUYAAuI-F.jpg

CiympXCVEAEEztI.jpg

Trans: hearts_shinhwa

• Like 3

160511 ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ Shinhwa Eric, the type of guy you fall in love with once a day

tumblr_inline_o6zwon1Blr1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Eric is casting a spell on many viewers with his captivating charm that makes you fall in love with him once a day.

The previous episode aired this 10th in tvN ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ featured a story of Eric (Park Do Kyung) and Seo Hyun Jin (Oh Hae Young) staying in one house.

On the previous episode, Eric made hearts flutter with his touching actions. As women living alone tend to fall victim to many accidents and dangers, he left his own shoes in front of her house, shooing away possible crimes. Also, while they enjoyed noodles at an eatery, he unconsciously complimented Hae Young by saying, “You look pretty when you’re eating”. Though in disbelief, it made Hae Young flash a smile.

With Eric’s outwardly unconcerned and chic yet warming words and actions, he’s presenting multiple ‘heart attacks’. The way Seo Hyun Jin struggles to chase away the butterflies in her stomach is also attracting sympathy from the viewers.

Eric and Seo Hyun Jin is the main lead of ‘Oh Hae Young Again’. These two share a common thread of marriage failure, which leads them to comfort and vitalize each other. Oh Hae Young is attracting sympathy with her tear-jerking side of story, and Eric is getting the spotlight with his charming character.

The combination of same-name confusion romance of 'Oh Hae Young Again' and Eric’s ability to foresee Seo Hyun Jin’s future – these two fantasy elements are giving a fresh splash of color to the drama. Though the storyline itself may seem quite unlikely to happen in real life, it is portrayed so natural and realistic that it makes you forget that the genre is fantasy.

Thanks to Seo Hyun Jin’s outstanding portrayal of daily-life acting, the synergy she shares with Eric is boosting even higher. In between these two, Jeon Hye Bin (Oh Hae Young) is making an appearance. Many viewers are curious how they would overcome the crisis and bring back the flutters.

‘Oh Hae Young Again’ is a same-name confusion romance drama based on ‘Oh Hae Young’ (played by Seo Hyun Jin) who gets her life entangled by the successful and attractive ‘Oh Hae Young’ (played by Jeon Hye Bin), and ‘Park Do Kyung’ (played by Eric)  who has the ability to see future. As stated on the title, the drama features stories of the two ‘Oh Hae Young’, but with significantly comparable abilities and physical appearance.

Source: ISplus + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1