A fancam from the fansign.  You see people giving him a rose to congratulate him.  I heard a fan(s?) bought all those roses and gave them out at the fansign.

a gal got a light tap on the head :) 

It'd be too awesome if Junjin were there as Eric's body guard this time :) 

• Like 3

You are right..I just have a hard time understanding Korean star culture specially the dating part. Eric is in his late 30's (37) and HyuJin is 31. They should be free to date, smile, hug , kiss anybody that they want too. They are not teenagers anymore. I am so use to the American Culture where you can date anybody you want. US actors can even date and marry a waitress..like Matt Damon. We don't care as long as he is a good actor and treats everybody well. I feel sorry for them. They cannot even  bring their real BF and GF during the award ceremony. .

The less we know about their personal life the more we make up  fantasy relationship for them.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, reallove143 said:

You are right..I just have a hard time understanding Korean star culture specially the dating part. Eric is in his late 30's (37) and HyuJin is 31. They should be free to date, smile, hug , kiss anybody that they want too. They are not teenagers anymore. I am so use to the American Culture where you can date anybody you want. US actors can even date and marry a waitress..like Matt Damon. We don't care as long as he is a good actor and treats everybody well. I feel sorry for them. They cannot even  bring their real BF and GF during the award ceremony. .

The less we know about their personal life the more we make up  fantasy relationship for them.

in korean entertainment, dating can turn into a scandal, where it's always become media spotlight and many speculation will follow it.
ex: dating scandal Kaistal which become media spotlight and many bad speculation example about their date in a hotel and....
dating scandal Kim and Moon which after their dating abroad there be a speculation if Moon had pregnant...
in Korean culture that's considered be a disgrace, of course will interrupt their careers, relationship and more important is their family

especially after the intimate scenes in the their drama, i'll be sure can be a bad scandal from media

• Like 3

@reallove143, I agree that the western culture for celebs and dating is very different from Korea. It's not like they want to hide it but the pressure from the media and the fans are just way more that becomes damaging to their relationship.  The older the celebs (marriage ages), the little less pressure but it's still there.

"The less we know about their personal life the more we make up  fantasy relationship for them." ~ I think it's more like the more we know, the more we want more?  And the more we know, the more materials to speculate... :)   And even if they don't care about their career, keeping it from the watching eyes makes the relationship more stable imo.  Beside, when they say they're not dating, we should just take it like it is :) 

Agree with @anggun11. Like Tony Ahn & Hyeri, they got lot of hate when they went public with their relationship and it affected their activities too that Tony now said he wouldn't want to go public with relationship any more...  It's unfortunate but it's really better to keep it out of the public eyes for as long as they can... (and I meant in general :))

• Like 2

lol I can see expert #3 will drive expert #1 nuts with his many questions.

That will make some fun banters :) 

These 3 bob fishing personality has been REVEALED!

D-2 Everyone~

Lee Seo Jin - Expert in complaining

CuihJE3WEAAXvl-.jpg

Eric - Expert in cooking

CuihJE1WcAAyYRe.jpg

Kyunsang - Expert in giving question

CuihJI7WIAE2DP9.jpg

cr: fishingsubteam

lastly, if you can, please help out the subbing team

• Like 2

On 10/10/2016 at 10:28 PM, Phi said:

Translation of Eric's thank you speech in full

He's always humble and always mentions his co-stars, the PD, writers in all of his thank you speech (haha pretty basic stuffs I guess XD).

Of course Shinhwa fans always get a mention, and his Parents in some

Displaying IMG_1410.GIF

Displaying IMG_1414.GIF

tumblr_oeu3waUE9b1qckmvno1_r2_1280.jpg

The words "not 89% but 100%" remind me to Park Do Kyung's word while Hae Young get mad to him and ask how much his percentage...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

The words "not 89% but 100%" remind me to Park Do Kyung's word while Hae Young get mad to him and ask how much his percentage...

I believe that's exactly what he referred to :)   He used that before too (at the goodbye message or the hug event for getting passed the 50 rating.  I forgot which one)

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 4:10 PM, Phi said:

@lavender2love, @dianero, @willenette, it was a good night for the OHYA team!  I'm happy with the Roco King & Queen, a Made in TvN, and a content bonsang for OHYA... It would be awesome if Hyebin could join.  Taejin was a bit lonely without a partner :)  Song PD also.  I wish Gidoo could be there too since he said in interview to attend award ceremony once... but that other poly team (I forgot his name, my bad) didn't get to go to Thailand because of Doctor filming so it's nice he could join them there. :) 

@PutriSalju, wouldn't surprised me at all that the reporter blame Eric for being distance.... It was obviously awkward and I'm sure he / they knew it also.  That said, rather than blaming, it's better asked why?  It's obvious he / they want to squash the dating rumor completely.  So if Eric must be made to be a bad guy then it can't be help.  Other than keeping a distance from each other (on the red carpet or inside the venue), Eric always gives Hyunjin the respect.  Mentioned/congratulated her during his thank-you speech as well as a quick whisper "congrats" when Hyujin was on stage accepting the roco queen.  Eric looked awkward right after that whisper, seeing the camera right at him lol this camera shy person... The whole thing was awkward when Hyunjin seemed quite emotional when she got up stage for that award.

I can't help but hating the reporters for killing the good vibe with that dating scand

I am really happy for them ! They all deserve the price ! I also wondered why JHB was not there .She might have been busy with her new film though she is not the lead female character but who knows ?!  Anyway I do admire them both, Eric and SHJ .Somehow I think they have sth  in common ... Congratulations to all of  them!  There are many good dramas but quite few have a good and reliable script! 

On ١١‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٦ at 2:45 AM, Phi said:

I love this fancam.  Eric's bright smiles melt my screen hahaha

I don't mean to feed shippers, just saying Eric & Hyunjin did have some small exchanges.

At 1:43, Hyujin pointed something to Eric
At 6:12 Eric helped push the chair in for Hyunjin.

I love how the Park brothers went to greet their sunbaes.. the Signal crew, I scream!!  Jungmin & Eric seem to hit off really well since OHYA.  He kept pointing things out to Eric hahaha

My K-friend went to the award said Eric joked & chatted with Jungmin & Youngie the most.. hahah the 2 youngest at the table :)

On ١١‏/١٠‏/٢٠١٦ at 2:45 AM, Phi said:

I love this fancam.  Eric's bright smiles melt my screen hahaha

I don't mean to feed shippers, just saying Eric & Hyunjin did have some small exchanges.

At 1:43, Hyujin pointed something to Eric
At 6:12 Eric helped push the chair in for Hyunjin.

I love how the Park brothers went to greet their sunbaes.. the Signal crew, I scream!!  Jungmin & Eric seem to hit off really well since OHYA.  He kept pointing things out to Eric hahaha

My K-friend went to the award said Eric joked & chatted with Jungmin & Youngie the most.. hahah the 2 youngest at the table :)

@Phi did you notice in 8.14 min while they was leaving he made his steps slow when he become near to her and wait until she moved to the front and he walk behind her like what he did in the press conference in front of the elevator and in phuket video and in bts :blush: 

i watched a video about Richyun about he always makes her walk in front of him but i don't find him 

@Nourhan Ashraf, I don't know if it's the same in Korea but in western culture, it's a good manner to let the women walk in the front or on the inside of the street.. so it's safer for her.  And I think it's the reverse if it's at the beach or pool... the guys should in the front instead.. cuz it's uncomfortable if guys walk behind the gals in swimsuits / wet clothes...

And definitely let the women to be the first to get in and out of the elevator, as well as going up the staircase, girls should walk in the front so the guy can catch her if she falls down...

haha I don't remember about the elevator but yes Eric often let the ladies walk in the front.. or beside.

• Like 2