The three musketeer seems having fun (or not) during their first filming :P. Kyun Sang always teasing his keun hyung (aka Mr. Grumpy). I notice one thing that Lee Seo Jin looks too modern in this village. He even still using glasses. Na PD should give him an order to make him bad look hahahaha......Well, Mr. dimple always handsome whatever he wears though.

Uri Riggy looking so happy behind them. Seems enjoying how Mr. dimple bickering with the maknae????

Akkkkhhh... I wanna see first episode so badly now B)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000197703

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@Phi, sorry to disagree about one or two things. For me,Park DO Kyung is a s much as difficult character as he did in DoR as Kang Tae Ha. Park Do Kyung rarely said words. It would be difficult to notice his presence if the actor who played that not strong enough. The problem is, people sometimes forget how important he was because most of characters in OHYA were dorky. Only Papa Oh and him were the silent character. Park Do Kyung is not my favorite character that he ever played. Kang Tae Joo, Kang Tae Ha and Kang Ho still my fav. BUT I realized play Park Do Kyung is harder. 

Yup, OHYA left disappointment in my heart. I hope he'll get better for the next. People always screaming about the kisses or the couple. But they forget that Eric was the one who always got viewers in all of OHYA short clips either in YT or Naver. I think it's unfair for him. I don't hate other casts but I just think OHYA is my least one. DoR even got recognized in overseas festival. But OHYA, despite the popularity, people seems forget how important Eric's role and started to say non-sense. 

And I think I won't be happy if Eric get those best kiss or best couple, because he's more than that. 

haha it's ok.  I think I didn't make it clear enough.  I didn't mean a reserved character is easier to act.  What I meant is it's harder for the viewers to catch the more subtle/delicate expressions than a normal or over the top character.  It's not easier to act (without making it lifeless) for this kind of character.  So, Dokyung IS HARDER to portray to show a muted character yet not making him tiring / expressionless like a dead fish compared to his previous characters.  I still like quiet/reserved Dokyung, it's a very different of character than those he did in the past... the cute, dorky Kangho in Super Rookie, obnoxious Kangwoo in Spy Myung Wol or a charismatic Kang Tae Joo in Que Sera Sera, or a prince charming Jungmin in Bulsae.

So, despite it's a pity that Dokyung's quiet character didn't get its fair share of credit for OHYA, it's a good thing that he's versatile with his choice of characters. :) 

4 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

New stills released for 3MAD
credit Official FB Page

"야, 이런거 하지마! 나 안티 더 생겨2198.png"
"제가 좋아서 하는건데요 데헷"

삼시세끼 어촌편3
10월 14일 (금) 밤 9:15 첫 방송

Thanks for sharing.  Here's the trans for the FB post :) 

“Yah, don’t be like that. I’ll get more antis. ↘” 
“I’m doing this because I like it hehe”
Three Meals a Day - Fishing Village 3 
1st broadcast Oct 14th 9:15 PM
trans cr: deeshoong

YKS is getting on Seojin's good side. Bromance is in full bloom!! :)  Eric's wide smile in the back he enjoy Kyunsang's cheesy line hahahaa   I can't wait!

2016.10.03 [FUNDRAISING] "THREE MEALS A DAY” PRESS CONFERENCE - SHINHWA’S ERIC

tumblr_inline_oeh11zFh351qcufwd_1280.jpg

UBEric  (Ubiquitous Eric) is doing a fundraising for the upcoming press conference of Three Meals A Day.  You can see below the supports by UBEric over the years.

Please note the contribution deadline is October 10th.  Press conference for Three Meals A Day is often a day before the season premiere (Oct.14th this season 3).

cr: EricMun.tumblr

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno5_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6fc6qA2QF1qckmvno10_500.jpg

Hello old and new chingus!

Been so long but do read the everyday alerts so thank you for keeping this awesome thread going and active! Am also blaming soompi pw issue!! Lol. 

Am very happy that Eric chose to comeback in a variety show as it shows his true chic, aloof, cool, and laid back character.  Will be grateful for whatever he gives. 

It's probably belated but saw it going on fb and I am probably the nth gf but wanna say "happy national boyfriend day" our namja Eric!! keke. Lol.:wub::wub:

Loved him when I was naive, loved him when I got jaded so will still love him when I am ahjumma. Lol. :P:flushed:

wanna add pics but forgot how. Next time! :sweatingbullets::crazy:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, valmalove said:

Been so long but do read the everyday alerts so thank you for keeping this awesome thread going and active! Am also blaming soompi pw issue!! Lol. 

Am very happy that Eric chose to comeback in a variety show as it shows his true chic, aloof, cool, and laid back character.  Will be grateful for whatever he gives. 

It's probably belated but saw it going on fb and I am probably the nth gf but wanna say "happy national boyfriend day" our namja Eric!! keke. Lol.:wub::wub:

Loved him when I was naive, loved him when I got jaded so will still love him when I am ahjumma. Lol. :P:flushed:

Hi...

You have PW problem just like me and @czakhareina1 ? But don't worry coz now you can log in and post anything you like in this thread^^.

Eric will have a fan sign on 11th october as a model for launching of golf related product. We need to wait the official announcement from EJ Ent. I think they still focus on 3MAD and TVN awards. Perhaps after that we'll get the informations from them.

I saw Eric's past picture with his dad playing golf. So, I think become golf-related spoke person is match with his hobby.

Eric should be given a fishing-related product too. uri FisherMun must be really happy if he could get that lol.

9 hours ago, valmalove said:

hahah nice seeing you popping up every once in a while Cindy!  I can't wait for 3 Meals A Day to start... haven't watched this show before this but lot of people I know are hysterical with Eric being a cast member on this show! :)   I can't wait to see another side of Eric aside from the cool, dorky image he has on drama.  Don't forget to pop over the 3 Meals A Day thread if you have time. Link is in my siggie :) 

May be wandering a bit but once a fangirl is alsways a fangirl... :)    Happy National BF day bb!

Lots of update!

First of the fundraising by UBEric for rice wreath for 3 Meals A Day presscon is canceled because of the new law in Korea.

* E&J NOTICE
Hello. This is E&J Entertainment.
The Press conference for Three Meals A Day on October 13,
with the request of the production’s staff,
we can not receive any event wreaths and fan supports at the press conference site.  We ask for your understanding.

Source: E&J Entertainment  + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

This is in light of the new corruption prevention “Kim Young Ran” law that comes into effect on Sep.28th.  You can read more about it here (1234).  This will also affect all other fan supports for Shinhwa, unless there is change to the new law.

Therefore, the fundraising project for Three Meals A Day press conference that was posted earlier is now canceled ericmun.tumblr.com/post/151286230484/161003-fundraising-three-meals-a-day-press

cr: ericmun.tumblr

161003 “MORE ANTI FANS”.. THE 3 FROM ‘3 MEALS A DAY’, DEUKRYANG ISLAND WITH ENDLESS LAUGH PHOTO + TOP 10 COMMENTS

tumblr_inline_oei76b4Pm31qcufwd_1280.jpg

Three Meals A Day’ production posted pictures of the 3 stars on their official facebook on 3rd.

In the picture, there’s Lee Seojin who’s scrunching his face with beating sunshine.

Yoon Gyunsang makes a shade for Lee Seojin. Eric makes a big smile looking at them.

According to ‘Three Meals A Day’, Lee Seojin said “Hey, Don’t do that! I’ll have more anti-fans”. Yoon Gyunsang replied “I do it because I’d like to” and smiled. ‘Three Meals A Day’ drawing attention with one still cut will be first on air on October 14th at 9:15PM. 

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver 

[★SHOT!] LEE SEOJIN X ERIC X YOON GYUNSANG, ‘3 SHOTS’ CALLING FOR ‘THREE MEALS A DAY’ BROADCAST.

tvN ‘Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village 3’ stars Lee Seojin, Eric, Yoon Gyunsang is giving a funny bromance vibe to people.

On Oct 3rd,  ‘Three Meals’ Facebook page uploaded a picture with caption saying “Hey, Don’t do that! I’ll have more anti-fans” “I do it because I’d like to”.

In the picture, youngest Yoon Gyunsang is making shade for Lee Seojin with a pot. ‘Grumpy’ Lee Seojin and happy Yoon Gyunsang, and Eric who’s watching them from behind is impressive.

The three are co-starring on this ‘Fishing Village Season 3’. The viewers’ attentions are all over for Lee Seojin and Eric who was on drama “Phoenix” before, and the ‘mainstream’ Yoon Gyunsang.

The Fishing Village Season 3 will be on air on October 14th. 

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver , OSEN + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

Comments on the Sports Seoul article:

tumblr_inline_oeirp3qJ4T1qcufwd_1280.jpg

I really really like this photoshoot for the end of OHYA interview.  It's nothing fancy but so perfect.  The hair the clothes, the poses... so charismatic.

SHINHWA’S ERIC ON THE FRONT COVER FOR HIRA  “HEALTH INSURANCE REVIEW & ASSESSMENT SERVICE” SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER ISSUE

Late post but Eric is featured on the front cover for HIRA (Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service) magazine, September - October issue.  It’s a bi-monthly publication.  The publication date is Sep.10th - Oct.15th.

The publication is similar with Eric’s interview for “Oh Hae Young Again” drama wrapped-up back in July. It talks about, “Oh Hae Young Again” team works, Eric was the atmosphere maker… etc.).  It also mentions Shinhwa will come back with a new album later this year, as well as their plan for an Asia tour around March of 2017. 

You can find the online publication here ➤ Hirasabo.or.kr OR Ebook version (pdf)

tumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno2_r2_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno7_r2_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno5_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno8_r2_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno9_r2_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno4_r2_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno6_1280.jpgtumblr_oeisojsjJB1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Photo credit as tagged or by original owners
Source:
HIRA

LOL I read this article a few days back but wasn't sure if it's our Eric... and they haven't put out notice about this fansign event at all... I'm guessing fans called in to check hence it's just coming out today!

2016.10.01 CJ O Shopping Arms Itself with Premium Fashion Brands

*note: "lesport" = leisure sports

[Photos and content omitted]

It will also be launching new leports premium brands. The golf brand ‘Jean-Michel Basquiat’, by the artist of the same name who is often named as one of the most influential artists of the 20th century and holds the title of ‘Black Picasso’, will be launched sometime in October. It has designated Eric as its brand muse, and will hold a fansigning event to celebrate its launch at the Suwon AK Mall on October 11. The brand is set to become CJ O Shopping’s representative premium golf brands.

[Photo and content omitted]

Source: Fashionbiz + translation by shinhwastuff.tumblr

First teaser of 3MAD! Awwww.... Seo Jinnie shy shy when Eric said 'sarangheyo' lol.... I think Seo Jinnie hyung is really strict type of person. I hope Eric kiss and hug him a lot. It will be fun to see him running here and there avoiding kiss monster Eric...puhahaha... Seo Jinnie's personality reminds of Hyesungi. But it's Eric we are talking about. The more they avoid him, the more he'll chase like anything :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

First teaser of 3MAD! Awwww.... Seo Jinnie shy shy when Eric said 'sarangheyo' lol.... I think Seo Jinnie hyung is really strict type of person. I hope Eric kiss and hug him a lot. It will be fun to see him running here and there avoiding kiss monster Eric...puhahaha... Seo Jinnie's personality reminds of Hyesungi. But it's Eric we are talking about. The more they avoid him, the more he'll chase like anything :sweatingbullets::D

I NEED translation!!  :cry:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joyue_1 said:

I NEED translation!!  :cry:

I hope this teaser will get subbed later but here what's was said (Thou, I'm not sure if that was all) 

Seojinie Boat
Eric: Next Fri 9:15PM,1st episode of 3MAD Eochon. Plz watch& support
Seojin: (Seojin lipsync what Eric said)
Eric: I♡U
Eric: Hyung why didn't u say I♡U?

trans by: noo_np

It's so cute! :lol:

201610051528770496_57f49df3591b2.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PutriSalju said:

@joyue_1 Seo Jin lipsync with what Eric said at the back. He said " Stay tune on 3MAD next friday 9.15 pm. Sarangheyo" But Seo Jin didn't say saranghaeyo then Eric asked "why you don't say sarangheyo, hyung?" Seo Jin turned shy lol...

@PutriSalju @Phi Awwww THANK YOU guys!!! I DIEEEEEEEEE~ 

Please don't take the production's way of teasing with the teaser title "Eric controls (?) Seojini" for Seojin's lipsync too serious.  I don't think the production meant disrespect to Seojin with that title. It's just a cute way to say about lipsync imo.  Sorry to point it out in case some might take it the wrong way.... 

161005 ‘THREE MEALS A DAY FISHING VILLAGE 3’: LEE SEOJIN, SHINHWA ERIC’S CHEMISTRY “I LOVE YOU ♥”

tumblr_inline_oekl6wZa4u1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Preview video of ‘Three Meals a Day Fishing Village 3’ is a hot issue.

tvN variety program ‘Three Meals a Day Fishing Village 3’ production released a preview video on 5th, titled “Eric controls (?) Seojini! (feat. Seojiniho first appears?!)” just a week before the first broadcast.

In the video, Eric and Lee Seojin is shown riding a boat together. Eric told the public don’t miss the first episode, and Lee Seojin lip-synced what Eric said.

But the last comment of Eric saying cutely ”I Love you”, Lee Seojin couldn’t lip-sync and made everyone laugh. Then Eric pointed out in a cute whiny tone “Why aren’t you doing it, hyung?” and made everyone smile.

People who saw the video commented “Expecting the two’s chemistry”, “It’s not expected for Eric to control Lee Seojin”, “They are the same, who controls who lol Cute”.

On the other hand, tvN’s new entertainment program ‘Three Meals a Day Fishing Village 3’ will air its first episode on October 14th  at 9:15PM.

Source: En Seoul + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

Well...well...well... This show is supposed to be fun. So I don't think anyone will take this too serious @Phi In fact, Lee Seo Jin is well-respected sunbaenim for both Eric and Kyung Sang. Even if he makes them his 'maid', they will do it without complaints B) It's common if the big bro/sis ask something to the youngers one and not only in Korea but mostly in Asia. 

I don't have any expectation that Eric will get more screen time though. Lee Seo Jin will bring this show because it's originally his. And even Eric only get few minutes appearance, I already happy since it's so rare to see Eric doing variety without Shinhwa member XD.

• Like 1