Eric, Seo Hyun Jin, and Jeon Hye Bin reveal thoughts on wrapping up 'Oh Hae Young Again'

Eric-jeon-hye-bin-seo-hyun-jin_146708734

Sad news for tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again' fans; the drama will wrap up with its finally episode on June 28 (a.k.a today)!

Ahead of the final episode's airing, the drama's beloved main actors have relayed their final thoughts on their most recent piece. Shinhwa's Eric, who played the role of the handsome male lead Park Do Kyung, shared, "Thank you so much for your love all this time. Because [the viewers] laughed and cried with us actors and cheered us on, we were able to persevere without growing weary. The director, the writers, the staff, and the actors all worked very hard in their own places, without anyone settling for just good enough. Please watch over all of us with love, as we all separate into different places."

Seo Hyun Jin, or the normal Oh Hae Young relayed, "It's already the finale date. My mood has been up and down lately. At our last filming, I memorized what the set looked like with my eyes. We were able to achieve this thanks to our Avengers staff, including the brilliant script, our brilliant director, and our brilliant camera directors. I was very happy."

Jeon Hye Bin, who played the role of pretty Oh Hae Young, said, "I think I'll be relieved and sad at the same time, once the drama ends. Just being a part of such a fun drama has been an honor and I'm very thankful."

Who enjoyed 'Oh Hae Young Again'?

SOURCE

2 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Eric, Seo Hyun Jin, and Jeon Hye Bin reveal thoughts on wrapping up 'Oh Hae Young Again'

Sad news for tvN drama 'Oh Hae Young Again' fans; the drama will wrap up with its finally episode on June 28 (a.k.a today)!

Ahead of the final episode's airing, the drama's beloved main actors have relayed their final thoughts on their most recent piece. Shinhwa's Eric, who played the role of the handsome male lead Park Do Kyung, shared, "Thank you so much for your love all this time. Because [the viewers] laughed and cried with us actors and cheered us on, we were able to persevere without growing weary. The director, the writers, the staff, and the actors all worked very hard in their own places, without anyone settling for just good enough. Please watch over all of us with love, as we all separate into different places."

Seo Hyun Jin, or the normal Oh Hae Young relayed, "It's already the finale date. My mood has been up and down lately. At our last filming, I memorized what the set looked like with my eyes. We were able to achieve this thanks to our Avengers staff, including the brilliant script, our brilliant director, and our brilliant camera directors. I was very happy."

Jeon Hye Bin, who played the role of pretty Oh Hae Young, said, "I think I'll be relieved and sad at the same time, once the drama ends. Just being a part of such a fun drama has been an honor and I'm very thankful."

Who enjoyed 'Oh Hae Young Again'?

SOURCE

2 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Ep 18 preview

Hi inna, thanks for sharing this article & the video for the next EP. I can't believe the drama ends this week! :P And about the clip,

those kissing scenes - well, weren't those EPs including this one just so good? :D

• Like 1

“Oh Hae Young Again” Cast Says Farewell To Fans During Free Hug Event

“Oh Hae Young Again” Cast Says Farewell To Fans During Free Hug Event

On June 28 the cast of tvN drama “Oh Hae Young Again” held a free hug event for fans at 6 p.m. at CGV Cheongdam’s MCUBE Hall in Seoul. The final episode of “Oh Hae Young Again” aired on the same day. During the production press conference before the drama back in April, the cast promised that they would hold a free hug event if the viewership ratings reached 5 percent. Keeping their word, the cast held the event after the filming of the eighteenth episode.

The event was hosted by announcer Shin Ah Young and attended by Eric (Park Do Kyung), Seo Hyun Jin (Oh Hae Young), Ye Ji Won (Park Soo Kyung), Kim Ji Suk (Lee Jin Sang), Heo Young Ji (Yoon An Na), and Heo Jung Min (Park Hoon). Due to scheduling conflicts Jeon Hye Bin (Oh Hae Young) and Lee Jae Yoon (Han Tae Jin) were not able to attend.

The actors and actresses were able to express their gratitude to fans with every hug they gave. Fans who prepared gifts, were returned the favor by directly seeing the warm smiles of their favorite actors.

During the event Eric stated, “To think that today is the end of the drama – it is really bittersweet. I thank everyone who came out to see us.”

Seo Hyun Jin also stated, “It hasn’t hit me yet that the drama has ended. I am really touched to get to meet and see everyone. Although we filmed all night last night, getting to meet the viewers is energizing. I’ve gained enough energy to feel like I can film the drama from the beginning all over again.”

Kim Ji Suk added, “We should have kept our promise earlier, but we ended up doing the free hug event at the very end. Thank you for waiting. It is great to see everyone enjoying themselves. Thank you so much for your generous support. I was able to spend each day on set was spent in happiness.”

“Oh Hae Young Again” averaged 9.9 percent in viewership ratings, peaking at 10.6 percent. This makes the drama the highest ranking Monday/Tuesday tvN drama thus far.

The eighteenth and final episode aired at 11 p.m. KST on June 28.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Oh Hae-Young Again" Episode 18 Final

photo740549.jpg

I got the distinct impression for most of the last episode of "Oh Hae-Young Again" that writer Park Hae-young (yes, that is her real name) never really had a plan for finishing any of the drama's storylines. She just had these really great characters, and the interesting hook of the mysterious visions, and figured the rest would come naturally. Well, two extra episodes and an extended finale weren't enough. The ending of "Oh Hae-Young Again" is sloppy, coming up with new conflicts while only clumsily resolving the old ones.

For all these obvious critical failures, though, I still can't really get mad at "Oh Hae-Young Again" because if any drama has ever emphasized the whole "journey rather than the destination" philosophy, "Oh Hae-Young Again" is it. Because Hae-young and Do-kyeong have never really had their eyes on the end point. The main conflict was not the content of the visions, but rather Do-kyeong coming to appreciate that there's little point in worrying too much about the future.

All the storylines have integrated this theme somehow- some better than others. Jin-sang still does not appear to have any idea how to intentionally come on to Soo-kyeong barring a crisis situation, and their relationship has pretty much turned into a permanent compromise that they will try to figure something out that does not involve Soo-kyeong moving overseas or Jin-sang drinking himself to death out of personal shame. It's funny watching them try, but mostly, it's just relieving knowing that they're willing to keep trying.

The other relationships are a tad more perplexing. Ji-an never really did anything of relevance except be a terrible mother, and Anna never moved past being Hoon's frightfully exuberant younger girlfriend. Hae-young's parents...well, they were relatively uncomplicated people to begin with, actually. Of course Deok-yi is stubborn and prideful, because her daughter is the same way. It's a generational cycle, after all.

And that's where "Oh Hae-Young Again" leaves off emotionally. Life will move on, solutions will fall into place, you can always count on the support of loved ones...all those nice mental reassurances that really make "Oh Hae-Young Again" a great drama even after a really difficult day. Even if the narrative doesn't tie up very well, that flaw too works well in context of the drama's greater messaging. It's all right to mess up and look foolish as long as everyone is having a good time and mutual compassion is not an issue. I'm OK with that.

Review by William Schwartz

"Oh Hae-Young Again" is directed by Song Hyeon-wook, written by Park Hae-yeong and features Eric Moon, Seo Hyeon-jin, Jeon Hye-bin, Ye Ji-won, Kim Ji-seok-I, and Heo Jeong-min

Episode 18

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

*** The drama was 1st in line of tvN dramas with an average of 9.9%. The finale’ EP rated this high. :D And NICE that they kept their promise to fans and held a free hug event on the last day of the drama's airing. . Before the drama officially began airing, they had promised during a presscon that if the viewership rating goes over 5%, they will express their thanks to the viewers with a free hug event.  The drama's rating did go over 5%, and true to their word, they gave out free hugs to their fans!  Congratulations to the cast of 'Oh Hae Young Again' for the drama's success! :P

• Like 2

On 6/27/2016 at 10:06 AM, d2wach said:

Why Eric Mun is Such A Beautiful Man

There is one more.  He is a brave knight!

Source below from http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/121835684014/150612-reason-why-a-celebrity-went-public-service

According to the plot, it was a scene where Eric was supposed to help Han Ji Min from a car accident.  However, the car did not stop due to the stunt man’s mistake, resulting the car to speed forward to Han Ji Min at 40 mph.

Seeing that (the car not stopping and barged toward them), Eric embraced Han Ji Min and the car crashed onto him.  According to the testimonies of people at the scene, Eric’s knee was hit and as he grasped onto Han Ji Min, he crashed once more on the car’s window.

Still embracing Han Ji Min, he was thrown into the air and rolled down to the ground. Han Ji Min suffered from relatively minor injuries, but Eric was hurt starting from his ankle to his spine.

In the midst of all that, Eric who was in the most pain, embraced Han Ji Min and comforted her by saying, “Ji Min, it’s alright. It’s alright.” ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Eric was rushed into the hospital.  Eric was diagnosed with 8 weeks (to recover & rests) and struggled with restricted mobility.  However, the first thing he asked right when he opened his eyes was Han Ji Min’s condition, “Is Ji Min fine?” ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

He’s amazing…bㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

• Like 4

17 hours ago, icemaid said:

Another Miss Oh ~ Eric Moon & Seo Hyun Jin.

Hi icemaid, thanks for sharing the picture. I'm happy that Eric's drama ended with high viewership. And the finale's rating was higher than its previous EP. As far as I remember the series has become a Monday-Tuesday TV series with the highest viewer ratings since last month.  :P

• Like 4

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi icemaid, thanks for sharing the picture. I'm happy that Eric's drama ended with high viewership. And the finale's rating was higher than its previous EP. As far as I remember the series has become a Monday-Tuesday TV series with the highest viewer ratings since last month.  :P

And here is Eric the happy "groom"! :D

271E7D3957735ABA0F332E

CmDKwaNUYAAejiW.jpg

• Like 4

I think I got Richyun shipper disease. I need to get back to my sense. Their actings just make me delulu. So, I'm disappointed no pic of them together. However, after sometimes I think I'll be okay :D

It's nice to see Eric close with his duckling team and his best buddy, Kim Ji Seok. I think they really had fun filming together. Hope to see more interactions among them in Phuket. Fancams... I count on you XD

• Like 1

Eric Arriving at the Another Miss Oh after party.

He looked like he just woke up when he got out of the car :) 

Move over Dokyung, here come hobo Eric :) 

조슬기 (또 오해영 종방연)

http://pds.joins.com/news/component/ilgan_isplus/201606/29/2016062920391685300.jpeg

2016062920394688600.jpeg

CmHYFmAUkAAqIt_.jpg

CmHYIX0UkAAtWsj.jpg

CmHZF9sUgAI40vQ.jpg

CmHZF6hVEAASRbb.jpg

CmHdVK0WYAAYjoq.jpg

CmHdVLvWQAElvlI.jpg

CmHaLX6UsAA0X8s.jpg

CmHdsGWUYAIyXmN.jpg

2016062901002332800153041.jpg

2016062901002331900152941.jpg

2016062901002332800153041.jpg

CmHkTJgVEAQjcQe.jpg

CmHkTzlUoAEBcip.jpg

CmHkUf3UoAAKBtf.jpg

CmHkVNcUsAQ1BMV.jpg

102306_124921_5916.jpeg

2016062901002334000153161.jpg

htm_20160629204030426121.jpg

신화(SHINHWA) 에릭 / 서울, 톱스타뉴스 김민정 기자

신화(SHINHWA) 에릭 / 서울, 톱스타뉴스 김민정 기자. 신화(SHINHWA) 에릭 / 서울, 톱스타뉴스 김민정 기자

CmH8JWdUkAAnXuc.jpg

Video clip of Eric & Hyunjin, and Jeon Hyebin arriving at the party.

Fancam, he kept bowing :)

• Like 4

Eric has such a strong aura that makes him look hard to approach and cold but he's quite polite, good manner and friendly.  This caring side of him is no surprise.  "He's a cool sunbae whose action speaks more than his words." ~ classic ERIC, MUN  :wub:

120629 Jeon Hye Bin Talks About “Oh Hae Young Again” Co-Star Eric And His Kind Personality

tumblr_inline_o9kbpffwOv1qcufwd_540.jpg

Actress Jeon Hye Bin has spoken about her “Oh Hae Young Again” co-star Eric in a recent wrap up interview on June 29.

During the interview, she says, “Eric was a sunbae to me back in his Shinhwa days. Back in those days, he felt like such a senior to me that I couldn’t even look at his eyes.”

She continues, “But Eric as an actor feels a bit different. He’s a very caring person. He takes care of his juniors and the staff very well.”

Jeon Hye Bin adds, “I came to know why Eric is so popular through this drama. He’s a cool sunbae whose actions speak more than his words.

Meanwhile, “Oh Hae Young Again” has aired its last episode on June 28.

Source (1)  + Soompi

• Like 2

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the photos & videos above. Ye, Eric looks like he just woke up. At least, he could get enough sleep & rest now. I love him when he's in casuals, he looks more manly. He looks so good here. :P

5 recommended romance dramas

There have been so many romance drama series, but the list below are must-see soap operas that would make anyone’s heart flutter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“Discovery of Love” (2014)

The KBS’ romance series garnered immense popularity, especially from local fans, due to lovey-dovey scenes involving Jung Yoo-mi and singer-actor Eric.

Moreover, it is also well-known for some lines that struck a chord with viewers.

Teaser trailer for "Discovery of Love"

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1