1 hour ago, hercoffee14 said:

@PutriSalju thanks for the link, i only find vietsub or chinese sub on youtube:bawling:

unfortunately most of the xman episodes (and other Shinhwa related show) with English sub are gone after YT big copyright thing some years back.  :(

btw, people, not sure how true but there's this FB notice from Shinhwa Vietnam saying that there's a 85% possibility that Eric will hold a fanmeeting in Singapore in September.  It said the organizer doesn't have an exact date yet but stay tune.  It also asking if any one from VN could make it to S'pore fanmeet.... 

ClWWvKCUkAEXSEz.jpg

• Like 1

This one is probably upcoming scenes?  as I don't remember seeing Hyebin in this dress yet.  Tried to zoom in on the script Eric holding but can't tell the episode number XD

Fan meeting? In Singapore???!!! Awww...how I wish he did that when I was in Korea. Anyway, I'm happy if he will have fan meeting. We has right to meet him personally...hahaha... Have he ever done fan meeting in Singapore? As I remember he only has Thailand fan meeting outside Korea. I wonder why Eric not interested to do fan meeting in China. We know that he has pretty huge supporters there. See how his chinese fans so loyal even make advertisement in subway stations and bus for promoting OHYA and DoR. He should thanks them by holding fan meeting to meet those fans. And I think Eric also has huge fans in Japan too.

From what I see, Eric has a lot of fans in Korea, Japan and China. And nowadays in Indonesia too. My friends in the office all like him a lot...Because of OHYA many people start to recognize him again and also start to watch and listen Shinhwa. I wish one day he'll come to my country.

• Like 2

For me Eric is most attractive (not when he is goofing around with his Shinhwa buddies or drama co-stars but) when he is in a very quiet state. :wub:

That's why I think he is so awesomeB) as PDK in Another Miss Oh. :D

• Like 2

On 6/17/2016 at 9:21 PM, Phi said:

From what I saw with the old pics & videos, Eric is comfy with greeting people in the western way like handshake, hug, hand  hug on the shoulders... not sure if because he spent some of this youth in the US that he's not shy with being affectionate or it's just his nature being an ball of affection :)  

Though, seeing the things that happening right now, gotta admit, I'm worried if being endearing/unassuming might cause unnecessary troubles/judgment later when one is caught up with scandals. XD

Hi Phi,  ye, I noticed that on him, too - in K-culture, people bow to each other while greeting & I seldom see him doing that. I know that in Korea people don't hug as much as in the WestKorean Style Hugs is different from the West. They don’t go for the full-on embrace.  They keep bodily contact to a minimum. They hug with arms around the neck. Make sure you don’t hug too long. Your female friend just might get the wrong idea! Hahaha - Koreans seem more shy when it comes to giving hugs.  For them it just seems like too intimate a gesture to share with someone you don’t know. What's important to them is a pat on the back. Patting on the back is definitely part of ‘how to hug K-style’.  I’ve learned also that hugging is something very intimate thing for K-girls. :P

• Like 1

June 20, 2016

'Oh Hae-young Again' nears key milestone, terrestrial stays tepid

SEOUL, June 20 (Yonhap) -- "Oh Hae-young Again," a saga of two women connected through their identical name and a man, has inched closer to the 10-percent viewership mark, a token of a successful cable series, data showed Monday.

The tvN series captured 8.8 percent of the TV-watching population in the country on Tuesday, up 0.3 percentage point from the previous day and the highest it has reached since premiering on May 2, the data by Nielsen Korea showed.

The Monday-Tuesday night series tells the story of a woman named Oh Hae-young -- the first two syllables of her name means "misunderstanding" in Korean -- who struggles with an identity crisis caused by another woman with the same name who is decidedly prettier and smarter by society's standards.

Scenes from the tvN series "Oh Hae-young Again." (Yonhap)

Scenes from the tvN series "Oh Hae-young Again." (Yonhap)

(skipped unrelated.....)

sojungpark@yna.co.kr

(END)

Drama viewership ratings for the week of June 13-19, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

Monday, June 13      
Baek-hee Has Returned 3 KBS 10.0%
Monster 23 MBC 10.4%
Jackpot 23 SBS 9.2%
Oh Hae-young Again 13 tvN 8.5%
Tuesday, June 14      
Baek-hee Has Returned 4 KBS 10.4%
Monster 24 MBC 10.7%
Jackpot 24 SBS 10.0%
Oh Hae-young Again 14 tvN 8.8%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-june-13-19-2016/

Final ‘Oh Hae-young Again’ sound track to be unveiled

(CJ E&M)

The final original sound track of tvN’s rom-com series “Oh Hae-young Again” will be unveiled through Korean local online streaming services on Monday at midnight.

Toward the end of the 13th episode of the drama, the scene featuring a kiss between actor Eric Mun and actress Seo Hyun-jin had the song “Disperse,” by Korean vocal duo GGot Jam Project’s Kim Yi-ji.

The song was reportedly written by Kim when she was a middle-school student. Kim told media that the song portrays a person who is losing a lover but realizes there is nothing left to be done.

The series, which airs on Mondays and Tuesdays, is hoping to reach 10 percent in viewership ratings for its four remaining episodes.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

4 episodes left...I'll miss OHYA drama. I'll miss the euforia about this. I'll miss to talk this series with my friends. But, I also excited with the next projects of Eric. I hope he'll get chance to do some solo works before Shinhwa comeback. Such as fan meeting, collaboration in music or photoshoots for magazines. And I already hope he''l back to another drama, but this time please no rom-com. I think melodrama or action is better. Or my fav genre, comedy. 

16 hours ago, icemaid said:

For me Eric is most attractive (not when he is goofing around with his Shinhwa buddies or drama co-stars but) when he is in a very quiet state. :wub:

That's why I think he is so awesomeB) as PDK in Another Miss Oh. :D

hahaha really? I do wish he speaks up more when he's with Shinhwa or when he's not with Shinhwa because when he's on his speaking/teasing mode he's very cute and funny :)  If we look at Shinhwa's video in the early years, he's actually quite talkative :)   

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi,  ye, I noticed that on him, too - in K-culture, people bow to each other while greeting & I seldom see him doing that. I know that in Korea people don't hug as much as in the WestKorean Style Hugs is different from the West. They don’t go for the full-on embrace.  They keep bodily contact to a minimum. They hug with arms around the neck. Make sure you don’t hug too long. Your female friend just might get the wrong idea! Hahaha - Koreans seem more shy when it comes to giving hugs.  For them it just seems like too intimate a gesture to share with someone you don’t know. What's important to them is a pat on the back. Patting on the back is definitely part of ‘how to hug K-style’.  I’ve learned also that hugging is something very intimate thing for K-girls. :P

I think it's the same for most Asian countries?  Though it seems to be more with Korean culture.  I was amused when I know of the manner hugs/embraces that most male celebs does (hand seems to be on the fans' shoulder or waist but actually not touching) XD  Aside from being the culture, I think part of it is to avoide potential problem/scandal since a photo sometime doesn't always tell the truth.... (if not deceiving).

Though there's no problem with a guy-guy hugs, shoulders linking... that would give the western folks an eye-roll XD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phi said:

hahaha really? I do wish he speaks up more when he's with Shinhwa or when he's not with Shinhwa because when he's on his speaking/teasing mode he's very cute and funny :)  If we look at Shinhwa's video in the early years, he's actually quite talkative :)   

Hahaha perhaps its just me, I always have a soft spot for the strong silent type! Talkative guy don't get me.:lol:

That's why I like him best as PDK (he talks little in his acting and yet "says" so much:wub:) compared to his other characters even though he was good in those as well. :)

And its so cool that as the leader of Shinhwa he lets the others do the talking, basking in the limelight while he quietly stands aside.....B) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, icemaid said:

Hahaha perhaps its just me, I always have a soft spot for the strong silent type! Talkative guy don't get me.:lol:

That's why I like him best as PDK (he talks little in his acting and yet "says" so much:wub:) compared to his other characters even though he was good in those as well. :)

And its so cool that as the leader of Shinhwa he lets the others do the talking, basking in the limelight while he quietly stands aside.....B) 

Hi icemaid, or does it mean that Eric is a man of few words? But I know that when he speaks, he makes a lot of sense. Eric may be a man of action. :P

51 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi icemaid, or does it mean that Eric is a man of few words? But I know that when he speaks, he makes a lot of sense. Eric may be a man of action. :P

Oh then I absolutely fail......guess I don't know him well.:sweatingbullets: There goes my strong silent type! :lol: