Guest Putri Raja

@Phi, so it was four universities and not three....(eventhough it was not architect), But still, what kind of brain composition he has??? Lee Soo Man's daughter liked Eric too? No wonder. I read randomly article about Eric in dramabean (drama recap), and found one comment from Eric's high school friend. She said Eric was extremely famous during school period and selected as chairman of student society, called OKC. You wanna know why he got selected? Sorry fellas, but no mention about Eric's smartness BUT because most of the girls were in love with him. She said it was like.."Eric oppa this...Eric oppa that..."kkkkk

I can understand why most girls like him. He was smart boy. I saw one old video during his elementry school in Daechi, his grades full of 수 (A) and 우 (B) if I'm not wrong only one got C...heee. That old video was talking about how Eric got kissed by his young friend (this girl even more smart than him, she got almost A and that time was studying in Korea Univ...and MC said how lucky he was...kkkk. But most of the girls usually like the guy who can fight, because they seem cool and can protect others. Tony Ahn in Guru Pop show once said that Eric was really famous as first or second fighter during their school time, which made Kang Ho Dong didn't even believe it....hihihi...(I can show it later on, because I'm still in my lab now..)

If Andy's noona doesn't marry yet, how about...they make an extension family??? So, they brotherhood become more official...lol

Maybe the relationship between Shinhwa and Lee Soo Man also got help from LSM's daughter. She still has feeling for Eric at that time and say to his father..."Oh father, please be easy to my Eric oppa..." Or on the other hand, why Lee Soo Man made very complicated things to Shinhwa because his daughter was rejected by Eric which made him angry to the max.....(delulu fan is delulu) :D

Eric and bacchus totally looks like CF :x photoshoot  Someone needs to give this namja CF offer soon because in my opinion he's much more attractive than young actors like Kim Soo Yun (? ) or Lee Min Ho...heeeeeeeee....Korea seems doesn't understand what kind of waste they make by ignoring this guy..  X(

Guest Putri Raja

Lucky girl….Or lucky Eric…His grades during school was prove that this man has brain…lol..

And uri oppa, best fighter during school

Putri Raja said:

@Phi, so it was four universities and not three....(eventhough it was not architect), But still, what kind of brain composition he has??? Lee Soo Man's daughter liked Eric too? No wonder. I read randomly article about Eric in dramabean (drama recap), and found one comment from Eric's high school friend. She said Eric was extremely famous during school period and selected as chairman of student society, called OKC. You wanna know why he got selected? Sorry fellas, but no mention about Eric's smartness BUT because most of the girls were in love with him. She said it was like.."Eric oppa this...Eric oppa that..."kkkkk

I can understand why most girls like him. He was smart boy. I saw one old video during his elementry school in Daechi, his grades full of 수 (A) and 우 (B) if I'm not wrong only one got C...heee. That old video was talking about how Eric got kissed by his young friend (this girl even more smart than him, she got almost A and that time was studying in Korea Univ...and MC said how lucky he was...kkkk. But most of the girls usually like the guy who can fight, because they seem cool and can protect others. Tony Ahn in Guru Pop show once said that Eric was really famous as first or second fighter during their school time, which made Kang Ho Dong didn't even believe it....hihihi...(I can show it later on, because I'm still in my lab now..)

If Andy's noona doesn't marry yet, how about...they make an extension family??? So, they brotherhood become more official...lol

Maybe the relationship between Shinhwa and Lee Soo Man also got help from LSM's daughter. She still has feeling for Eric at that time and say to his father..."Oh father, please be easy to my Eric oppa..." Or on the other hand, why Lee Soo Man made very complicated things to Shinhwa because his daughter was rejected by Eric which made him angry to the max.....(delulu fan is delulu) :D

Eric and bacchus totally looks like CF :x photoshoot  Someone needs to give this namja CF offer soon because in my opinion he's much more attractive than young actors like Kim Soo Yun (? ) or Lee Min Ho...heeeeeeeee....Korea seems doesn't understand what kind of waste they make by ignoring this guy..  X(