Guest Putri Raja

@Innasalvatore, hehehe..I guess you know more Indonesian words than I thought... ;;). Oh, congrats for your 2nd anniversary... =D>
Something still borther me when people still doubt Eric and Hyemi dated before. Not because I don't like the girl, but it seems they doubt Eric's honesty. We all know how honest Eric is. Personally, if they doubt it just because they saw one netizen's fb account that stated he/she saw Eric and Hyemi dated in PC bang, I couldn't believe it. How can Eric and his gf (whoever she is), dating in such kind of place? Isn't it strange?? If they made conclusion just because some of fans saw Eric and Hyemi together, is it really true? Not wrong person?? I read some of K-netizens responses about this dating rumour and I didn't see any comments from SHCJ that showed they knew this news before. I don't want to judge Hyemi, but if this is just kind of media play, how mean and selfish she is (or lets say, his agency). It makes bad impression for Eric. 
It might be Eric's really dating someone who's really close with Hyemi, that's why a few times they've seen together and people got confused. This might be the way of how Hyemi's name became correlated to him and appeared on his fan sites. So, if Eric stated that they never dated before, I believe on him. Some people just wanna make your name becoming bad. First, Stellar and then Na Hye Mi, what's next?? 
I miss Actor Mun too. He should comeback soon, otherwise people always making up something using his name again..If he's exist people will think twice to use his name so freely. 

Guest newshen857.

@innasalvatore, hey lass, we missed you yesterday. You were oh so silent, not a peep was heard from you. I was thinking like @putriraja and @lhjj, you were inconsolable hearing that the Leader was dating a much younger woman ( Eric is really lucky to have such lovable fans :). Glad to hear that you were out marking your second anniversary, so congratulations and more to come :) 

And you know what i so flabbergasted seeing this piece of story on the net:Fan account.
[+359, -16] Eric has the looks to meet any top actress he wants and now that he's in his thirties, he's at a prime age but he keeps dating someone people don't know. I hope what happened to him in the past doesn't happen again... There were rumors of his ex-girlfriend leaving him as soon as she used him for popularity
X_X
@putriraja  being new to Shinhwa, I was not aware of this, that there were rumors that Eric's fame was the cause of his pain as he was ditched after his name was used  to gain popularity. I don't want to think that a woman can do this to the man they supposed to love. I hope this was all just speculation cause I could not imagine the hurt it would inflict to the man. If I were Eric, I would not get entangled with anyone who is not established in her chosen profession, be it in showbiz or otherwise, so at least they would be in an equal footing and he would not have any doubt that he was being loved not because of his fame and reputation but because it is real. 
And just my two cent opinion about this dating story, the young lady was not at the losing end, she actually got noticed and it wasn't her or her agency who denied the story. So, for all the netizens who said that at her age she can do better than having Eric as a boyfriend. I think, she was lucky to have been linked with Eric, even if it was just a rumor because the fans got curious and her pictures are everywhere. 
And for Eric, I respect you as Shinhwa's leader but please next time be quick on the draw and try to explain early any confusion to avoid breaking hearts and bringing gloom to women who adore you.  I haven't seen @putri raja and @lhjj in person but I was really concern that you  two were upset by the dating news :) 

Putri Raja said: @Innasalvatore, hehehe..I guess you know more Indonesian words than I thought... ;;). Oh, congrats for your 2nd anniversary... =D>
Something still borther me when people still doubt Eric and Hyemi dated before. Not because I don't like the girl, but it seems they doubt Eric's honesty. We all know how honest Eric is. Personally, if they doubt it just because they saw one netizen's fb account that stated he/she saw Eric and Hyemi dated in PC bang, I couldn't believe it. How can Eric and his gf (whoever she is), dating in such kind of place? Isn't it strange?? If they made conclusion just because some of fans saw Eric and Hyemi together, is it really true? Not wrong person?? I read some of K-netizens responses about this dating rumour and I didn't see any comments from SHCJ that showed they knew this news before. I don't want to judge Hyemi, but if this is just kind of media play, how mean and selfish she is (or lets say, his agency). It makes bad impression for Eric. 
It might be Eric's really dating someone who's really close with Hyemi, that's why a few times they've seen together and people got confused. This might be the way of how Hyemi's name became correlated to him and appeared on his fan sites. So, if Eric stated that they never dated before, I believe on him. Some people just wanna make your name becoming bad. First, Stellar and then Na Hye Mi, what's next?? 
I miss Actor Mun too. He should comeback soon, otherwise people always making up something using his name again..If he's exist people will think twice to use his name so freely. 

newshen857. said: @innasalvatore, hey lass, we missed you yesterday. You were oh so silent, not a peep was heard from you. I was thinking like @putriraja and @lhjj, you were inconsolable hearing that the Leader was dating a much younger woman ( Eric is really lucky to have such lovable fans :). Glad to hear that you were out marking your second anniversary, so congratulations and more to come :) 

And you know what i so flabbergasted seeing this piece of story on the net:Fan account.
[+359, -16] Eric has the looks to meet any top actress he wants and now that he's in his thirties, he's at a prime age but he keeps dating someone people don't know. I hope what happened to him in the past doesn't happen again... There were rumors of his ex-girlfriend leaving him as soon as she used him for popularity
X_X
@putriraja  being new to Shinhwa, I was not aware of this, that there were rumors that Eric's fame was the cause of his pain as he was ditched after his name was used  to gain popularity. I don't want to think that a woman can do this to the man they supposed to love. I hope this was all just speculation cause I could not imagine the hurt it would inflict to the man. If I were Eric, I would not get entangled with anyone who is not established in her chosen profession, be it in showbiz or otherwise, so at least they would be in an equal footing and he would not have any doubt that he was being loved not because of his fame and reputation but because it is real. 
And just my two cent opinion about this dating story, the young lady was not at the losing end, she actually got noticed and it wasn't her or her agency who denied the story. So, for all the netizens who said that at her age she can do better than having Eric as a boyfriend. I think, she was lucky to have been linked with Eric, even if it was just a rumor because the fans got curious and her pictures are everywhere. 
And for Eric, I respect you as Shinhwa's leader but please next time be quick on the draw and try to explain early any confusion to avoid breaking hearts and bringing gloom to women who adore you.  I haven't seen @putri raja and @lhjj in person but I was really concern that you  two were upset by the dating news :) 

Guest Putri Raja

@newshen, I never known that Eric got famous because he was dumped by his gf…kkkk. I might be wrong  (as new fan), but as I know, Eric got his popularity after bulsae/phoenix and CF Megapass. Not because of the dumping story :D. There was dating rumour about him and Kim Hee Sun and his proposal got rejected by his gf's mom, but the story about this was leaked out after his fame (?) Hmmm…I think the one that really famous about using Eric's popularity was Park Shi Yeon. Eventhough I'm not sure she did it or not. At that time, looks like she was in love with Eric too. I saw their old videos showing how her expression became so bright whenever Eric's name was mentioned. Come on, who doesn't fall to a guy who was chased by loads of girls…(I remember during xman day, Eun Hye got so nervous when Eric told three of her charms, that makes me think she really had feeling for Eric, and it was not scripted…, again Eric-Eun Hye shipper^^) . And as I know, they dated about 2 years (?, quite long actually). But, k-netizen always had bad impression for her. She got hated not only from Eric's fans but also non fans because they said she fake, plastic surgery, drugs…bla..bla..bla..Even untill now, when she already got married, having families, settle as an actress, still public bring her story and Eric… 
About K-netizen reactions, don't worry, I read most of their responses (I know korean a little bit), and has positive impressions to Eric. They aware that Hyemi's using Eric and hope his past will not happen again (they even called Park Shi Yeon chapter 2). Not like Tony Ahn's case, actually they said Eric could do much better, comparing this girl with his previous girl friends, saying Eric's ideal girl becoming lowest because he chose this girl, and make Kim Hee Sun > Park Shi Yeon > Na Hye Mi, and why Eric kept dating unknown person. Actually, I felt bad for this girl tho. But at least public recognizes her after one day became top trend in all korean websites…lol..
So…when that big new will come. And this time hopefully not dating news again…lol..

Putri Raja said: @newshen, I never known that Eric got famous because he was dumped by his gf…kkkk. I might be wrong  (as new fan), but as I know, Eric got his popularity after bulsae/phoenix and CF Megapass. Not because of the dumping story :D. There was dating rumour about him and Kim Hee Sun and his proposal got rejected by his gf's mom, but the story about this was leaked out after his fame (?) Hmmm…I think the one that really famous about using Eric's popularity was Park Shi Yeon. Eventhough I'm not sure she did it or not. At that time, looks like she was in love with Eric too. I saw their old videos showing how her expression became so bright whenever Eric's name was mentioned. Come on, who doesn't fall to a guy who was chased by loads of girls…(I remember during xman day, Eun Hye got so nervous when Eric told three of her charms, that makes me think she really had feeling for Eric, and it was not scripted…, again Eric-Eun Hye shipper^^) . And as I know, they dated about 2 years (?, quite long actually). But, k-netizen always had bad impression for her. She got hated not only from Eric's fans but also non fans because they said she fake, plastic surgery, drugs…bla..bla..bla..Even untill now, when she already got married, having families, settle as an actress, still public bring her story and Eric… 
About K-netizen reactions, don't worry, I read most of their responses (I know korean a little bit), and has positive impressions to Eric. They aware that Hyemi's using Eric and hope his past will not happen again (they even called Park Shi Yeon chapter 2). Not like Tony Ahn's case, actually they said Eric could do much better, comparing this girl with his previous girl friends, saying Eric's ideal girl becoming lowest because he chose this girl, and make Kim Hee Sun > Park Shi Yeon > Na Hye Mi, and why Eric kept dating unknown person. Actually, I felt bad for this girl tho. But at least public recognizes her after one day became top trend in all korean websites…lol..
So…when that big new will come. And this time hopefully not dating news again…lol..

Guest newshen857.

@putri raja, no it wasn't Eric who got famous after being dumped, what I meant was it was reported that his name and fame  was allegedly used by the woman with whom he was linked to  in a bid to be popular which was kind of sad because according to reports then he even publicly announced his love for that woman :) 
Well, that is all water under the bridge now and  I am berating myself right now, because I am so immersed in this issue just like when Andy was involved in that gambling scandal when I have so much packing to do since I'll be going overseas soon. I guess because Shinhwa is involved :)

newshen857. said: @putri raja, no it wasn't Eric who got famous after being dumped, what I meant was it was reported that his name and fame  was allegedly used by the woman with whom he was linked to  in a bid to be popular which was kind of sad because according to reports then he even publicly announced his love for that woman :) 
Well, that is all water under the bridge now and  I am berating myself right now, because I am so immersed in this issue just like when Andy was involved in that gambling scandal when I have so much packing to do since I'll be going overseas soon. I guess because Shinhwa is involved :)

April 10, 2014

Rumors fly about Eric, his lady love

article.aspx?aid=29876610

09203034.jpg

Eric
Romance is in the air in the entertainment business these days. Eric, also known as Moon Jung-hyuk, from the pioneering boy band Shinhwa was rumored yesterday to be in relationship with actress Na Hye-mi, who is 12 years his junior.

“It’s true that they’ve been dating,” one of Eric’s associates said yesterday. However, the source remained cautious about confirming the news. “We can’t get in touch with him right now, but we will make a public announcement as soon as we can reach him,” the associate added.

While the two actors did not directly confirm the news as of yesterday afternoon, it is speculated that they have already been public for quite some time, an assumption that has been backed up by several eyewitness accounts by fans.Yonhap News Agency reported yesterday that Na was at Shinhwa’s 16th anniversary concert, which was held last month at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena. Na, 22, who made her debut in 2001, became widely known in 2007 through the MBC sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick.”

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

willenette said: April 10, 2014

Rumors fly about Eric, his lady love

article.aspx?aid=29876610

09203034.jpg

Eric
Romance is in the air in the entertainment business these days. Eric, also known as Moon Jung-hyuk, from the pioneering boy band Shinhwa was rumored yesterday to be in relationship with actress Na Hye-mi, who is 12 years his junior.

“It’s true that they’ve been dating,” one of Eric’s associates said yesterday. However, the source remained cautious about confirming the news. “We can’t get in touch with him right now, but we will make a public announcement as soon as we can reach him,” the associate added.

While the two actors did not directly confirm the news as of yesterday afternoon, it is speculated that they have already been public for quite some time, an assumption that has been backed up by several eyewitness accounts by fans.Yonhap News Agency reported yesterday that Na was at Shinhwa’s 16th anniversary concert, which was held last month at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena. Na, 22, who made her debut in 2001, became widely known in 2007 through the MBC sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick.”

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

credit : JoongAngDaily

Thank's God...!  And let's continue about someone who resemble Eric in new drama you've been mentioning earlier. Whose that guy? :P

Alright, so I finally researched his name. He is Seo Kang Joon. He doesn't look like Eric, but somehow he reminds me of Eric. I think they share similar shaped profile. Idk. Lol. Oh and the mouth as well.

In case if people is still keep questioning...  :D

class="titleNews"Shinhwa’s Eric Officially States that He is Not Dating Na Hye Mi

Known to be quite honest when it comes to relationships, Shinhwa’s Eric said he is not dating actress Na Hye Mi.

After the rumors first spread on the morning of April 9, Shinhwa Company belatedly released a press released near the evening, stating that the dating rumors were not true.

47803261.jpg

The official press release is as follows.

“Hello, this is Shinhwa Company.

We would like to make an official statement concerning the dating rumor of Shinhwa member Eric, which was released on this day. First off, we would like to ask for your understanding for taking a long time to check with both parties′ exact position on the matter. Additionally, we would like to apologize for the confusion made with the previous statement being different from this official statement.

We realized that there was some miscommunication while stating that Eric and Na Hye Mi have kept a very close relationship on a regular basis, causing some confusion.

After checking with both parties, we’ve found out that they are not a couple and are currently and unchangingly staying as close senior and junior in the entertainment industry, and close oppa and dongseng.

We are officially stating that Eric and Na Hye Mi were not a couple.

We would like to sincerely apologize once more for the lateness of the official statement and the confusion caused by the report.

Thank you.”

Photo Credit: Shinhwa Company, Online Community

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63311/shinhwa-eric-is-not-dating

Guest newshen857.

Good morning @innasalvatore, thank you for your wish for me to have a safe flight :) I will still be here in my country for two more weeks but just busy packing for the stuff I will be shipping because definitely, I won't be able to fit everything in my checked-in luggage. My books alone will cost me so much for excess baggage. But my Shinhwa CDs will definitely be inside my baggage and so I can listen to them immediately once I arrive in my new apartment :) 
I popped in here, only to tell you that a friend of mine now in Seoul for an assignment to write about tourism in Seoul texted me asking if I was aware of "dating scandal" involving a Shinhwa member ( she knows I like the group but not familiar with them). Told her yes and he is the leader of the group. She said the man was very popular because even their tour guide was gushing about him but criticizing the girl as unworthy. 
I now pity the girl, I guess it will be so hard to look for a perfect match for Eric :) 
Okay got to go to take care of some paper works but thanks sister for keeping this thread so alive, amusing and enjoyable :) 

here's my thoughts on the "issue".  Eric and Park Shi Yeon dated for more than 2 years.  It wasn't a quickie like Junjin and the Spica member... and from what I read, it sounds like Eric broke up with her....  The 'official' statement was they part due to growing differences (yeah same old & typical reason for all breakups is it? XD)

No one knows her true intention but it's a guarantee any time a rookie date a more established person this "date to get fame/popularity" will always creep up....  I think Eric has good judgment comes to woman.  At least even after they broke up, it's not messy (forever tainted with Amy & Miwnoo saga).  When you love some one, it's not just about how well she can match my 'level'. 

As for Na Hye Mi, personally think they probably dated according to the undisclosed source said (whoever that may be).  Whether the "they're not dating now" is because they are on their off time or they prefer to not revealing is yet to tell...  The rumor just started an ppl are already pointing fingers at her for taking advance to advance her popularity...   Park Shi Yeon said it took her about 10 different roles before the "Eric's girlfriend" title is gone from the public (she said the only positive side the tag was that she loved him) .   I wonder if this is why Eric prefers not going publicly with his dating any more.... to protect her from the skeptical eyes of the public as well as dare I say jelly fangirls XD

There were 500+ articles on the rumors and it was top trend for hours on Naver and it was chaos in the news room... happy for him to gets so much 'love' and attention despite being very quiet lol but sad cus it wasn't the news I was waited for....

On the day the news broke, a fan happened to come by Shinhwa's office to drop off some gift for him and she saw reporters there getting scoops lol... must be hard seeing all that commotion, especially "the subject" is her bias Eric XP

precious, I love how frank he is for saying how things are.....
innasalvatore said: tumblr_mu2io8XlOs1rvbzggo1_500.gif
credit to msmemaaaa

newshen857. said: Good morning @innasalvatore, thank you for your wish for me to have a safe flight :) I will still be here in my country for two more weeks but just busy packing for the stuff I will be shipping because definitely, I won't be able to fit everything in my checked-in luggage. My books alone will cost me so much for excess baggage. But my Shinhwa CDs will definitely be inside my baggage and so I can listen to them immediately once I arrive in my new apartment :) 
I popped in here, only to tell you that a friend of mine now in Seoul for an assignment to write about tourism in Seoul texted me asking if I was aware of "dating scandal" involving a Shinhwa member ( she knows I like the group but not familiar with them). Told her yes and he is the leader of the group. She said the man was very popular because even their tour guide was gushing about him but criticizing the girl as unworthy. 
I now pity the girl, I guess it will be so hard to look for a perfect match for Eric :) 
Okay got to go to take care of some paper works but thanks sister for keeping this thread so alive, amusing and enjoyable :)