Guest Putri Raja

@Phi, andweee…………  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((….Eric must back ASAP. I'm dying here…. :(( :(( :((. God, please give Eric chance to back on drama/movie/solo album/ CF/ variety show… [-O<
I miss Gomdori too :(
Eric and Sharom so lovelyI can imagine, if he has child, he will be such kind of softie daddy :x :x :x. Mrs Mun will be one of the most lucky person in the world ;;).
@Innasalvatore, thanks for those pic. Eric always gorgeous, no wonder MW's friends keep asking his number ;) on the other hand, he keeps change his numberlol...

@innasalvatore, not quite quoting Eric but yep most of that was from WinWin.  :D    As for Jaejong, I don't know if they hangout or how close they're.  It was just saying that Eric has friends/connection with others in the biz, it just that he doesn't show it off. 
innasalvatore said:  I recall how desperate Park Myung-soo wished to close with Eric. Then, Yoo Jae Suk said he text Eric, then Kang Hodong is asking, "Do you have Eric's number?" Yoo Jae Suk replied, he even bought a pigeon just to communicate with Eric. Aigoyaaaaa...  :))

Anyway, what does mean of moob-licious? :-/
Is it Eric's lips? Like this one??

20121129_155839_6771-tn580.jpg?w=620
Shinhwa Broadcast official website

2014.04.04 Kuman Yoo Hyejin: “Korea needs more designers who are like Shinhwa”

[Photo omitted]

Before meeting ‘Kuman Yoo Hyejin’, I typed her name in a portal site search box, trying to figure out, “What kind of designer is Yoo Hyejin, and what is ‘Kuman?’” I couldn’t find any pictures of her though, and this made it harder to figure out what kind of person she is. I finally got to meet the designer Yoo Hyejin through a photo passed to me by request from a source, and she seemed to have a strong aura about her. Her pursed lips and black background seemed to scream, “I’m a strong woman.”

[Photo and content omitted]

▲ “Korea needs more designers who are like the idol group Shinhwa”

The passionate designer Yoo Hyejin has her share of worries, but they all come from a common root. She’s worried about the lack of infrastructure, the lack of people and technology, to continue what has been achieved by previous generations. She’s worried there’s no new generation to succeed what’s been cultivated.

"People in their 50s and 60s currently work in the (sewing) factories. There’s no one to take their place when they pass away. Have you heard of anyone saying they’ll be learning how to sew these days? Korea’s doors to the world were opened too suddenly, and this led to everyone being educated to some degree. Since everyone’s so educated and talented, there’s no one to learn from the bottom up."

She means there aren’t any next-generation master craftsmen who want to learn how to sew anymore, because everyone thinks it’s a hard job. These days youngsters are more interested in setting up their own brands thinking ‘I can do better’ rather than in learning from their predecessors. Because of this, many designers don’t even know how to sew.

"There’s no way you can know nothing about what it is like to sew and get what you want after you just toss the job to someone else for him to do. You need to be more serious if you want to be a designer. This is a problem not only in designing, but in all of Korea. Korea is very individualistic and lacks loyalty, meaning trends change very quickly. It’s the same way with idols, isn’t it? Are there a lot of idols that have lasted more than 10 years? I know for a fact that only one idol called Shinhwa has done this. You need to be like Shinhwa if you want to be a designer."

Credit: shinwhastuff

Eric's smile seeing Andy, his cheeks were about to burst with happiness.... <3

140323_251.jpg
201403_25.jpg
Credit on photos

WHERE ARE EVERY BODY?!!!! 

Who know what the future holds but I'm happy that he's in love & loved back  :D
Well, soju on me for whoever needs some :P

2014.04.09 Shinhwa’s Eric dating actress Na Hye Mi… Couple with same zodiac sign (i.e. 12 year age gap!)

From Yonhap News:

Shinhwa’s Eric (real name Mun Jung Hyuk, 35) has been revealed to dating actress Na Hye Mi (23).

AKR20140409070200005_01_i_59_20140409104

According to several industry insiders on 9th April, Eric and Na Hye Mi’s relationship is already a fairly well-known fact among Shinhwa fans.

An industry insider who knows the couple said, “Even though the two of them have been dating on and off, they have been involved for quite a while now”, adding that “They have been seen together quite often at a shopping mall near Eric’s home in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu.”

Another insider said, “Na Hye Mi was also present at Shinhwa’s 16th anniversary concert held at Olympic Gymnastics Stadium last month, and showed her affection for her boyfriend. Even when you search for Eric on search portals, Na Hye Mi’s name comes up as a related search keyword. This is the extent to which their relationship is known among the fans.”

AKR20140409070200005_03_i_59_20140409104

A rep from Eric’s side said cautiously, “It’s true that the two of them are seeing each other.”

Eric made his debut as part of Shinhwa in 1998, celebrating their 16th anniversary this year. He also established his status as a Hallyu actor with his appearances in dramas such as Bulsae, Super Rookie, Super Rookie Ranger, Strongest Chilwoo and Spy Myungwol.

Na Hye Mi made her debut playing the child role to the female protagonist in Kim Ki Duk’s 2001 film ‘Address Unknown’, and also appeared on the MBC sitcom ‘Unstoppable High Kick’. She made an appearance on KBS 1TV’s daily drama ‘Melody of Love’ last December, playing the role of Park Hyun Woo’s (played by Baek Sung Hyun) blind date.

From Star News -

Pretty much the same as above, except that in this version, his reps are “directly verifying this with him at the moment”. They have been trying to get in touch with him since morning but haven’t been able to reach him. “After we speak to Eric, we will officially comment on this issue.”

From TV Report -

In this version, his reps say, “We’re hearing about this for the first time. We’ll only know after we check with him directly. We’ll release an official statement after that.”

Translation by: Absolutshinhwa

======================================

I'm glad he's dating and it's been a while. 12 years age gap is not really matter nor if she's well known or not.... as long as they're both happy, that's all that matter :D

Remember the Shinhwa's Grilfriend Checklist?
She has long hair,  CHECKED!
She's 170cm tall,   CHECKED!!

shinhwa-eric-na-hye-mi-soompi-800x450.jp
photo credit by soompi

Phi said:

WHERE ARE EVERY BODY?!!!! 

Who know what the future holds but I'm happy that he's in love & loved back  :D
Well, soju on me for whoever needs some :P

2014.04.09 Shinhwa’s Eric dating actress Na Hye Mi… Couple with same zodiac sign (i.e. 12 year age gap!)

From Yonhap News:

Shinhwa’s Eric (real name Mun Jung Hyuk, 35) has been revealed to dating actress Na Hye Mi (23).

AKR20140409070200005_01_i_59_20140409104

According to several industry insiders on 9th April, Eric and Na Hye Mi’s relationship is already a fairly well-known fact among Shinhwa fans.

An industry insider who knows the couple said, “Even though the two of them have been dating on and off, they have been involved for quite a while now”, adding that “They have been seen together quite often at a shopping mall near Eric’s home in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu.”

Another insider said, “Na Hye Mi was also present at Shinhwa’s 16th anniversary concert held at Olympic Gymnastics Stadium last month, and showed her affection for her boyfriend. Even when you search for Eric on search portals, Na Hye Mi’s name comes up as a related search keyword. This is the extent to which their relationship is known among the fans.”

AKR20140409070200005_03_i_59_20140409104

A rep from Eric’s side said cautiously, “It’s true that the two of them are seeing each other.”

Eric made his debut as part of Shinhwa in 1998, celebrating their 16th anniversary this year. He also established his status as a Hallyu actor with his appearances in dramas such as Bulsae, Super Rookie, Super Rookie Ranger, Strongest Chilwoo and Spy Myungwol.

Na Hye Mi made her debut playing the child role to the female protagonist in Kim Ki Duk’s 2001 film ‘Address Unknown’, and also appeared on the MBC sitcom ‘Unstoppable High Kick’. She made an appearance on KBS 1TV’s daily drama ‘Melody of Love’ last December, playing the role of Park Hyun Woo’s (played by Baek Sung Hyun) blind date.

From Star News -

Pretty much the same as above, except that in this version, his reps are “directly verifying this with him at the moment”. They have been trying to get in touch with him since morning but haven’t been able to reach him. “After we speak to Eric, we will officially comment on this issue.”

From TV Report -

In this version, his reps say, “We’re hearing about this for the first time. We’ll only know after we check with him directly. We’ll release an official statement after that.”

Translation by: Absolutshinhwa

======================================

I'm glad he's dating and it's been a while. 12 years age gap is not really matter nor if she's well known or not.... as long as they're both happy, that's all that matter :D

Remember the Shinhwa's Grilfriend Checklist?
She has long hair,  CHECKED!
She's 170cm tall,   CHECKED!!

shinhwa-eric-na-hye-mi-soompi-800x450.jp
photo credit by soompi

Guest Putri Raja

Finally, we got news from leadernim even though not correlate to his solo project…lol..I'm happy if he's happy. No matter other people say about age gap. She's pretty and honestly has 'mature' looks than her age. I though she's at the late 20s. But, doesn't matter at all. Honestly, who doesn't want Eric with all of his perfectness? I just a bit worry if this news made to gain the popularity of that girl. Still hoping Eric-Eun Hye…well, as fan, I pray the best for them. They're dating, right? Not getting married.. (hahaha..Eric-Eun Hye still not out of my mind)…*sorry…
So, how about your solo project leadernim??? You got a girl already…don't break your fans's heart even more… :(

Guest Putri Raja

I got this from daum site….From someone twitter, she said she saw Eric and Na Hye Mi was dating in PC bang, and heard that NHM called him "yeobo" ….. :(( :(( :((. They seem serious in this relationship…ottohke  :(( :(( :((. Doesn't want to make any bashing thing, but Eric can get ehmm…someone that much better..but…still I'm happy (who am I judging person like this…*sorry again, but I'm feeling bad now... :( )
http://gbeltv4.blogspot.kr/2014/04/blog-post_1951.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@Phi Yes the younger bro.
WHAT?! Eric? Dating a 23 year old?! My heart is pounding. She's younger than me! Really? ERIC? I don't know what I'm feeling now. I don't know if I'm tearing up for happiness or sadness. Seriously? She looks mature for her age, but really? She was born 1991. I thought he likes women his age or older? Sorry guys, I'm a bit disappointed. I don't really like it when guys date girls much, much younger than them. I just get an uncomfortable feeling. *SIGH*....Eric, Eric.....ERIC?! I don't know what to say anymore. I guess it's hard for them to find a single lady their age. This is why they should've started before they hit their 30's. Oh Shinhwa...I hope the rest won't follow this trend! Oh the pain. My heartache...

Guest newshen857.

This must have been the big news about Eric being vaunted about which would be revealed after the  "Here" concert. So its about a girlfriend and not about his comeback as an actor. 
@putriraja, I do agree that she looks mature for her age and @phi, I don't see any resemblance with Park Shi Yeon who is gorgeous while this girl is cute :) I guess  this report is true  because she is too young and a rookie at that to be using someone as popular as Eric just to gain publicity. Perhaps, she has outstanding characters that's why Eric likes her, not just because she fits his ideal type of having long hair and 179 cm tall. About the report that they dated in a PC bang,  I just find it too funny and too immature for Eric and her to be dating in internet shop, even though she is only 23 years old and Eric loves to play games :) 
I am happy that Eric has a girlfriend, I hope he would not suffer because of this and should brace himself from any bad comments, remember you cannot please everybody. 

Guest newshen857.

Opps, sorry should be 170 cm- tall ha, ha, ha. 
Hope the next news will be about his comeback since he now has a girlfriend to motivate and inspire him :) 

Guest Putri Raja

@newshen857, honestly I was a bit shocked about his dating news, because you know, I'm waiting his comeback for long..long time. As his fans, I don't mind Eric's dating someone who has quite big age gap. If he can motivate Eric becoming better person, if she really loves him sincerely and if they both can live happily ever after, why not??!!! But, I'm worried if this girl just using Eric to gain her popularity (like you said previously), and not ready to get marry, considering her age  (which opposite with Eric who seems want to get married soon). I don't know how long they have been in the relationship and how this news could be leaked out to the public, but from these informations, at least we know whether this girl's using Eric or not. About his image dating someone much younger than him, I'm not worried too much, because Eric has clean image and you know, even though his 'aging' but no one can deny this guy is one of the most attractive man as he get older. I saw some news on Naver, most of fans are worried about Eric instead and said that Eric could do much better..One side, I feel bad for that girl. From now on, she will not be free as before and every single things she does, always interesting to catch. Poor girl..So, I hope Eric will come out and make this relationship stable soon as possible (I mean wedding announcement…yeeee……manse…), but of course after his drama comeback…lol..
I'm thinking if Eric back on the drama, fans will start to ship him with his co-star again..so, it might affect their relationship..But, where is Eric when everyone waiting for his statement??? Aigoo… that guy...

lmao the hardship of some one relatively new in the biz for dating some one more established. This comes up every time without fails. No one know how the future holds but if she/he a good person and they're both happy, that's all I care.  As for Na Hye Mi  or Park Shi Yeon, no one knows for sure if they date for fame... Park Shi Yeon & Eric dated for 3 years before calling if off, it wasn't a quickie.  it's sad seeing such kind of accusation just because they are/were unknown.  Not saying it doesn't happen but imagine if you were the girl, how would you feel?

I'm not sure what's the big deal about a 12 years diff.... disappointed? why? does love distinguishes age or status or whatever?   It's not that uncommon for a big age gap in real life or in the biz.  Go Soo is 11 years older than his wife. Lee Byung Hun is 12 years older than Lee Min Jung.  Lee Boom Soo is 13 years older than his wife. So Yoo Jin is 15 younger than her husband..... just to name a few......

I actually expecting Eric (and perhaps other at his age) is dating someone much younger cus like Dongwan said before, at their age when they go out they tend to meet much younger gals.  Any way, when some one is attracted to some one and fall in love, does age or status or look matter?

@Newshen857, did Eric said he'll have big news after the HERE concert?  I'm probably failed fan cus I don't remember he said that.... If there is, I don't think this is the kinda big news that he means.  It doesn't seem to be his style playing on relationship with the fans.

I don't see the resemblance to PSY either.  Na Hye Mi does look more mature than her age from most of the photos I've seen.  Park Shi Yeon is pretty but her old photos don't look to flattering as she is now... Here is Na Hye Mi's past photos.  She doesn't look much different as she is now.  She's skinny thou

21694_4704_3638.jpg

@newshen857 & @putriraja, going to PC bang going to amusement park.... is just as normal as any couple would do on a date.  I'm glad seeing such freedom.  Though now the news broke, I guess they don't have that freedom any more.   It's not yet officially confirmed but I think the dating is true.  I had seen her name some time last year while searching for Eric's news on Naver. 

Don't know how long they start dating, it said they dated for a while on & off.  The on & off part (while seems unstable), it's just how real a relationship is AND they keep amend and coming back to this relationship tell me it's more serious?

You broke a lot of hearts today, but congrats Eric!!!!

BDzKvnRCQAEsdwJ.jpg:large

Guest newshen857.

I just read that Shinhwa Company has denied Eric and the girl is dating, in fact the statement said they never dated  :-? Wow, it took them a long while to clarify. But the journalist in me says "if there's smoke, there's at least a kindling, if not really a fire" because it took the Shinhwa Company a long time to clarify the report and their statement was very conflicting with their initial statement, don't know which to believe. Perhaps this is why, I love covering politics and social issues, more tangible and at least there will be paper trails :) 
@phi, well I did see scenes in K-dramas where couple would go to PC Bang, but these are young people and they are not celebrities, amusement park I guess is alright but not internet shop, well that's only my opinion. 
@putri raja, I always love your honest opinion about your feelings for Shinhwa's leader  :)

Guest Putri Raja

@Phi, @newshen857, I'm sorry guys because I felt relieve about this news. Not because I don't want to see Eric get married and live happily, but still a bit uncomfortable if the future Mrs. Mun will be too much younger than me…lol..I don't have any problem with others, but if it's really happen to Eric, I need time to adapt. Many people might think this news correlate somehow with the effort to gain the girls' popularity. I saw on Naver and Daum site, Na Hye Mi and Eric's filled those sites  :D. Seems Eric still got his high popularity. I think, if they really dated before, there was a strong reason why they must denied it now. Another possibility, it's true they never dated and their closeness just made misunderstanding people surround them and make such kind of rumor. What makes me wonder is, Eric never had this kind of oppa-dongsaeng relationship before,which indicates how really close they were before. Another thing is, Eric's ideal type of girl were all sophisticated girl which made me wonder when the profile of girl came out. But, ideal type could be changed when our heart full of love... ;;)
Anyway, I believe he knows what he should do. @Phi, I don't remember he mentioned there will be big news in HERE concert. But, I clearly remember he said he's working hard now and mentioned solo album (kind of teasing, actually), but seriously when was talking about movie. So, let's hope it will come soon.. [-O<
And about why it takes really long time to deny the rumor…you know, we all know Eric. Even the BAP copycat issue, he didn't care much. And remember Stellar case, if those news not flooding everywhere, I'm sure he'll not speak a single thing. So, I think this time is the same. But, maybe he realize the situation still not calm down, that's why he started to make official statement. Seeing his personality that love to observe something first, so he thought this chaos condition should be cooling down by making official statement. IMO
Yeah..my hope for Eric-Eun Hye blossom again :D

@Phi I think Lee Min Jung is 10 years younger. She's an '80 and Lee Byung Hun is a '70.

You are right that age shouldn't matter, how lucky Eric has a supportive fan like you, but I guess I'm just disappointed that she's younger than me and is dating a superstar. Lol. I just envy her! Lmao.

I still can't really accept this relationship, I'll need some time to mend my broken heart. Lol. It'll take a while, but I'm sure I'll come into terms with his girl.