Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chriskong37

whoa~~~ i knew she had lots of tat's but i didnt know she had some removed. which ones are current tho, all the pictures show some different ones taken at different times oO;;;

i think whoever directs the movies shes in and takes photographs for any professional reason is quite artistic if they manage to hide the tattoos.

Guest lilyella

she really has some nice tattoos. amazed at her back tattoo. it's so big that i looks like it hurt a lot.

Guest j-star

ooo i remember watching on tv when she got the tatoo on the shoulder blade. or at least i think it was her. it's supposed to be some spell?? or charm kinda thing. anyhow, her tatoos are WICKED cool on her. ^_^

Guest ginger

I love pretty woman with tattoos--it's so unexpected and intriguing.

I'm going to get a tattoo on my shoulder in the next year...I think they look great as long as they aren't stupid.

-ginger

Guest cute_gurl96

i can read the words on top of the tatto on her lower back...o.o

not sure though since i cant see the whole thing

Guest SweetiexJenn

i usually don't like tattoos much on ladies...but angelina still manages to attract me.

in fact that pic of her looking really classy with the cutout dress. many might think the tattoo ruins the pic. but i actually think it makes the pic more interesting. it's art!

I wonder how they'll look like when she's an old lady o_o;;

^ but yeah i'm wondering the same thing as STAR_x lol

Guest SweetSerein

angelina jolie is super beautiful..she makes tattoo look sooo pretti and not trashy..usually when i see tattoo on people...it just makes the person look sooo dirty/trashy...but it looks so good on her.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

PLEASE TELL ME THOSE ARE REMOVABLE! maybe that is one main reason why my mum told me not to get on tatoos.. maybe its because you cant remove it. after all shes a mother of so many, she should really have considered that when she was young. but nobody blames her. shes cool after all.

Wait, what? It doesn't make her any less of a mother for having tattoos.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5439/atattoo24eh2.jpg

I hate this pic cause it makes her look trashy with that huge tattoo on her back.

I hate it when women get lots of tattoos. it makes them look tacky.

I think differently..

It's absolutely beautiful..

the whole tiger, stunning, I find it a symbol for endurance and powerful woman.

I plan to get my whole back done very soon. :]

with my own designs, and each has their own meaning.

Guest Vino de Jerez
They're removeable by laser (that's how she got rid of her Billy Bob one) but it costs a lot and it hurts lol. And I'm thinking she got those tattoos for herself and she doesn't care what other people think. I doubt her kids will care either. I love the ones on her back.
Oh i meant those that can be erased EASILY. Laser doesnt seem easy to me. If im not wrong, the laser ones will leave a scar too, I've seen some. Oh, what you've said made her sound very selfish.. And I'm thinking she got those tattoos for herself and she doesn't care what other people think. And as about this -> I doubt her kids will care either, Im feeling skeptical about it, I am sure when her kids grow up and when they want to get a tattoo, she wont have the right to say anything. as they will have a reason to retort her. Furthermore, I think its the way she brings her kids up and educates them. Name me a renowned refined person that has tattoo as much as she.
Wait, what? It doesn't make her any less of a mother for having tattoos.I think differently..It's absolutely beautiful..the whole tiger, stunning, I find it a symbol for endurance and powerful woman.I plan to get my whole back done very soon. :]with my own designs, and each has their own meaning.
Erm, its the status and stand as a mother. You dont seem to have common sense, get it?I guess I have to stand up for this other person(ooo_it's_mE) who thinks the same way as I do. Maybe people like you might think that its BEAUTIFUL. On the Other hand, people who are more civilized like us will think that it looks crazy. Well, she can have this emblem of winning hearts of people's husband. And good luck for yours. Hope its not too late for anything, except regretting.

Archived