Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

Guest cjgp016

i never thought i'd like tattoos until i saw it on Angelina, honestly!...and now i'm even considering on getting one..not that i think it's cool coz lots of celebs or ppl nowadays have it...but coz i think that it kinda gives you a sense of release or expression...

5xnkhtk.jpg

6he2z2s.jpg

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s u Z i e

wha~..

thats a lot!!..

my favorite one

of her's is the

ones of the equator degrees

from where she adopted her kids from!!^^..

Guest lovejyk

A lot of it has faded/got removed/altered.

What she has now is like completely different than what she had during the time all these pictures were taken.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I love all of her current tattoos! And I definitely like her news ones better than those old ones...

I love how she got her tiger tattoo in that traditional style.

I love her. ^^

Guest HeffyEnd

I LOVE HER TATTOOS.

Especially the one on her pelvis. On her episode of Inside the Actors Studio she said she got drunk in Amsterdam one night and got one there (I can't remember what it was, but she was drunk when she got it, so..) and when she realized what she'd done she got it covered up with the cross lol.

Guest bubblepeach

Wow that's a lot.

I really like the tiger one on the back ^_^

And I think she has coordinates of the birthplace of Maddox tattooed on her upper arm, right? I'm not sure. But that's really cool too ^^

Guest chocolate//

i like the tiger tattoo.

her latin phrase 'what nourishes me also destroys me' is a motto for lots of anorexic girls.. -_-; not saying she is, of course.

she really has too many tatts. and some of them [i.e the tiger one] are HUGE!! makes her look trashy if u ask me. however, i do LOVE the dragon on her arm=]=] and the black and white photo looks hot.

Guest cookiebutt

Awsome tattoos, looks great on her and she's hot period. Lol.

She's well known to be a tough-looking female, and I guess her tattoos symbolize that.

Overall she looks great, painful, but great.

Archived