Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

Guest kaylah^18

whenever i hear the word sultry, seductive, sensous, angelina's image jumps out in my mind's eye, she's an icon!!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest panda_wok

she so pretty...its like she got da best genes of everything she so well proportion...so jealous...makes beautiful people look ugly

Guest i.love.you

I would love to have songhyegyo's face and mariah carey's voice with angelina jolie's body... HEHE is that too much to ask? *flashsmile* She has such gorgeous legs... JEALOUS like whoa

She's a very admirable celebrity... the things that she does inspires me a lot.. I wish I had that much in me to accomplish all of those things..

• 10 months later...
Guest sushimi

wow...this is the first time i see her tattoo on her back....very impressive!

i had the same feeling when i saw her impressive body... but i love angelina.

Guest Vino de Jerez

PLEASE TELL ME THOSE ARE REMOVABLE! maybe that is one main reason why my mum told me not to get on tatoos.. maybe its because you cant remove it. after all shes a mother of so many, she should really have considered that when she was young. but nobody blames her. shes cool after all.

Guest sushimi

she has a lot man....

but nice tattoos especially the tiger one...

the tiger is really big. she must have pain to have it...

Archived