Angelina Jolie

sugarplum892

Guest precious4e

PLEASE TELL ME THOSE ARE REMOVABLE! maybe that is one main reason why my mum told me not to get on tatoos.. maybe its because you cant remove it. after all shes a mother of so many, she should really have considered that when she was young. but nobody blames her. shes cool after all.

They're removeable by laser (that's how she got rid of her Billy Bob one) but it costs a lot and it hurts lol. And I'm thinking she got those tattoos for herself and she doesn't care what other people think. I doubt her kids will care either.

I love the ones on her back.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cinnamoroll

yes definitely looks like she got some removed.

i like the ones she has now (top pictures) than her old ones (bottom picture)

i think the tattoos look good on her. must be a pain to cover them up with makeup for her films X_X!

Guest bonbons

damn..she gets them the real painful way @__@; i'd probably pass out lol

kudos to her for being so awesome~

Guest ooo_it's_mE

atattoo24eh2.jpg

I hate this pic cause it makes her look trashy with that huge tattoo on her back.

I hate it when women get lots of tattoos. it makes them look tacky.

Guest delightful123

she definitely got some of those removed o.O i don't remember seeing that tiger on her back anymore when i see her wearing dresses... or maybe all her dresses cover those? o.O

Guest sushimi

I dont know.. tatoos are er...

I dont like it, but she still looks gorgeous no matter what!

the most important thing is her heart, she's a good person, i love her...

angelinajolie3bl7.jpg

Guest misocrazy

Ah...she's the most beautiful woman in the world. :blush: I'd love to get a tattoo done the way she got the tiger on her back, that tapping method used by the Polynesians.

Guest jojo12144

so how many does she have in total, lol?

is it just me or does the tattoo in chinese say death :S

i like the tiger one, just not through the dress

Guest TygrrLilly

I ADORE the tiger on her back. I have that issue of ALLURE that the black and white topless pic is from, and its a great photoshoot.

I like her and her tattoos because each one has a signifigant meaning to her (like a tattoo should).

Archived