Cutest or hottest manga/anime couples

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest ~fantasygurl~
post pic of
who do i think is cute? DN Angel Daisuke and Riku Harada DN20Angel01008.jpg aww..they're red....really red DN20Angel01055.jpg Card Captor Sakura and Syaron i think they're gonna....kisu Card20Captor20Sakura01136.jpg this is funnie!! Card20Captor20Sakura01139.jpg aww..they're hugging Card20Captor20Sakura01158.jpg hmm.. i see a jealousy Card20Captor20Sakura01167.jpg i'll post more soon and for those of Yaoi fans you can post of the couple guys if you want

Guest Take Five

Where's the yuri?

Kira + Lacus.

Although Lacus lacks class, she's still got cool outfit, hair, and leadership O.o

i think she's classy o_0

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Where's the yuri?

Kira + Lacus.

Although Lacus lacks class, she's still got cool outfit, hair, and leadership O.o

Agreed although I must say Lacus does have class when it comes to speaking against war and stuff, she never got pissed off and then throw a fit when she first found out about Meer using her image for manipulation towards PLANT citizens. :D And she's not a crybaby/scaredy cat like Cagali

kiralacus.jpg

Neo/Mwu & Murrue = sweet and emotional relationship if you think about it

the rest...

Shinn & Stellar = not cute/hot. Shinn is a jackass, Stellar was only cute around Neo <_<

Shinn & Lunamaria = not cute/hot although Luna is very cute. But again, Shinn's a jackass :D He almost attacked her!

Athrun & Cagali = not cute/hot, since Athrun is too much of a pimp and the relationship was somewhat on and off repeatedly.

Dullindal & Talia = ADULTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

fullmoon4hm.jpg

^ Full Moon. They look cute there!! I cant remember who made this buh i found it on some site & the artwork looks great.

Guest remorse_angel

058.jpg

Ah shoot. That's cute. Not a couple, they just look good together. O_O...Heimdall and Loki from Matantei Loki Ragnarok. Weird anime. Hahah.

Guest Eddokun

Satoshi and Daisuke... does that count? ^^;; I think they are really cute even though they are not a couple their colors match so well ^^;;

SatoshiandDaisukeChains.jpg

credit to ryuuyume

Archived