The Sweetest Thing

starlit_pinay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tanyatipc

well bascially today what happened was this guy who likes me took me for lunch, but the place we went to was crowed and wayy overbooked, there were probably around close to 30 people waiting outside, so i was like -_____-, he goes into the restuarant tells me just to wait out here, and afer 5 minutes, walks out, grins and says "see, me.. powerful". HAHAHA, (well bascially cause his family is pretty big here in korea) and i thot i was so cute, we got a table instantly

after lunch, he took me to my hakwon, and said bye..

after hakwon, i walk out, and there he was..so i was like hi? wt r u doing here, he hands me a bouquet of flowers and says they are for me, and then walks me to my car and says bye, haha it was a pretty cute day overall

i dont know whether i like him or not yet tho.. hahaa...we'll wait and see...

>_<

Guest yunafied

HIM : i think im gonna ditch to see you (at lunch)

Me : what ?! No ! you'll get in trouble !

Him: i always get in trouble

Me: but ....

Him: for you I can.

lol dont know why but it sure did make me happy lol cept i hope he doesnt do it !

o yeah and

My friend: why do you like her

Him: she's beautiful, Unique, Awsome, and well educated

lol i thought the educated part sounded funny but thats ok ^.^ i like smart men haha cept i dont know if his grades can back him up in the smart part but o well i know he's smart just doesnt try haha.

and kinda cheezy but it made me melt

Him: how come i keep thinking about you ?

Me: i dunno .

Him: your in my dreams

Me: o really ?

Him: yeah i keep thinking about you.

Me: i think about you too.

Him: well hope you dream about me gtg

Me: ok ... bye !

lol thought this was kinda cheesy or too playaish but thats ok ^.^

but yeah he's not my BF yet ... he better ask me out ! or ill kill him ! haha

Guest masala_chai_tea

Eeeee. Two things...one from an ex and the other from a cool vagabond.

"You see those stars up there. Everyone looks into the night sky and is inspired by them. You're made of those stars."

A small conversation...I was stopped by a handsome vagabond. And he asked me if I had a lighter for his cigarette, to which I replied that I didn't. He looked bummed out, but I said I did have a matchbook. I opened it up and there was only one match left.

He said, "You can't give me that. It's your last match. It's your wish match."

I said, "Well, it's got your name on it. You can have it! :)"

He smiled and said, "Thank you so much! You can have all my wishes forever!!!!"

Guest -ToFuFriedRice-

the other day...

" your the only one i have left...

if u dont say no...

then you are mine forever"

Guest AMIbunny

This was before i knew he liked me....but i liked him. he's now my bf....

me: What are you doing?

him: drawing

me: What are drawing?

him: a flower. its beautiful, kinda like you ^^

well i forgot what he drew..but he said the beautiful part... lol that just got me suspicious that he liked me.. XD

Guest bvue13
him: you know your outtah my league

me: -_- wat you trying to say... im not "good" enough for you?

him: no its the other way around

were just friends and i was trying to hook him up with someone before the school year ends

and out of all the girls i named... i was the onli yes he gave me... everyone else was a "no" or "nawww"

CHANGED AGAIN haha

him: buh i cant die now

me: y?

him: caz your my liiife

me: awww

me: you wont break up wit me fer another girl rite?

him: noone could replace u

hah yeahhh.. its the same guy from up there.. now we go out =]

"girlfriends are for you to love more than anybody else" =]

aawwww! thats sooo similar to what my bf said to me before. BOTH convo seems sooooo similar to mine. HOW CUTEE!!!!

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

He was typing for 5 minutes and I was wondering what he was doing..

Him: I LOVE U 4 4EVER AND MANY DAYS AFTER THAT

SWEETIE <3

Him: AND ONE MROE THING

Him: I NEVER DID THAT STUPID HEART FOR ANYONE BEFROE

Him: SO U SHOULD FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL

I really miss him.

Guest bLiSSfUL<3

^ thats cute :]

my babe: dear miss love of my life, i sincerly apologise for being such an a$$hole, it was definitely not my intent to hurt you and for that i am deeply sorry. your the best in the world and my absolute favorite, and i would also like to inform you that i adore you like no other. your the best, best in the world. i hope you will find a place in your heart to forgive me, and for that i would greatly appreciate. sorry babe. smile please. love you!

he wrote that after our first "fight" lol

I had to forgive.. I'm easily taken by it lol x]

i've had many with the guy i like...i'll name one.

me: lily told me that since i have nothing to do this summer, i should start writing fanfics.

him: fanfics? of?

me: i don't know? she suggested Lee Jun Ki and i think i might just do it. i'll write a fanfic about us two.

him: what? why lee jun ki? he's so...girly??

me: why? you know how much i love him ^^

him: you know why? cause i'll get jealous

me: oh really? so do you want me to write a fanfic about us then? hahaha

him: i don't know, up to you

me: oh c'mon! just say yes or no? do you want me to? i will if you just say it..

him: maybe..

me: maybe?

him: you know that when people say "maybe", it mostly means "yes"

me: ok, ok, i get it....i'll write one about us.

:wub:

Guest beybeesharz

*BELL RINGS*

I was walking to go to my next class and I saw my boyfriend & his friend coming out from their class. They were walking the other way.. Oh and hey, my boyfriend and I weren't together that time yet. so

His friend: OH HEY LOOK ITS SHARIE!.. *Yells my name!* Joon said he loves you..

Me: * <_< *

My boyfriend: Where is she.. anyway, yeah I do.

His friend: Oh god, get out of here.

So when I walked passed him, I looked back and I saw him looking at me and gave me a smile. He calls me right after and asked if I wanted Mcdonalds for lunch since he was skipping. HAHA . It was cute. Well there are more.. but yeah! ..

Him: " Even though I might be the biggest jerk you will ever meet, Even if I hurt you most of the time, I just want you to stay by my side, and never ever let go."

Guest xtiinee

^

Oh my, that second one, awwww.

Well, I made my boyfriend mad and I was like really upset and I texted him saying "Still nahl sarang hae?" and he replied going "Wit all my heart." I cried from that. T_T

Guest sweet_serenade
^

Oh my, that second one, awwww.

Well, I made my boyfriend mad and I was like really upset and I texted him saying "Still nahl sarang hae?" and he replied going "Wit all my heart." I cried from that. T_T

^

aow.. that's so sweet! <33333 i wished someone said that to me

so yehhh

we went to watch silent hill (omg it's the scariest movie EVER) n i was sitting next to ma first bf and i was so scared i practically buried myself in his shirt the whole time (so what's the point of watching? XD) i bet he was scared too u knw cuz he shriekd (you knw.. the part when the lady got burned :S) then we came out and i asked him if he was scared of not n he's like 'yeahhhh.. but i have you with me <33'

oh yeah.. this one, it was sweet 'then'...: "can i hug you?"

n then there's this one time we were on the phone, den i asked him why he never said 'i love you' so much to me n he said that 'love is not just a word, if you say it so much it loses its meaning and becomes a normal one, n ur too special for dat'

i was like OMG OMG OMG

but yea, we broke up cuz he cheated on me and tried to get my bff to go out wid him but she swore at him =D she's such a luvvvvly fwend rite? <3333 anyhow i guess it was all a lie BOOOOO :'(

Archived