[drama 2007] Hello! Miss / Hello! Baby 헬로! 애기씨

Guest xosandy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone! Just got home after a loooong day in school... but it's okay, just had to finalise some stuff. I am finally graduating after four long and grueling years :D lol but anyway, enough of that, back to H!M.

I read all of your comments on the ratings of H!M, LDH's acting and everything else. I don't have much to add really, since a lot of you pretty much said it all.

Regarding the ratings, I have never been bothered about those things since I don't consider it an accurate reflection of how good a drama is. It's really all about PREFERENCE, and ratings are based on this not on merit. What matters is how the people who watch the show perceive the show, and that they are enjoying it.

What really struck a nerve was that comment about LDH's acting. I just think it is so unfair for LDH to be given that comment since she is busting her richard simmons (sorry for the language) just to portray the role of Soo Ha, and to bring out her unique abilities. Being an avid fan of My Girl (which I have watched countless times), I certainly can see the difference between SH and YR. Sure, they are both quirky, cute and disarming, but they are two totally different characters. I think any person who fails to see the distinction does not understand the drama.

Anyways, back to my good mood :) I still have not watched ep 5, so I am just going to depend on the spoilers for now (lol) -- anyways, H!M is going to be shown on primetime TV next week, yay ^_^

Guest babymarzy07

Hi everyone! Just got home after a loooong day in school... but it's okay, just had to finalise some stuff. I am finally graduating after four long and grueling years :D lol but anyway, enough of that, back to H!M.

I read all of your comments on the ratings of H!M, LDH's acting and everything else. I don't have much to add really, since a lot of you pretty much said it all.

Regarding the ratings, I have never been bothered about those things since I don't consider it an accurate reflection of how good a drama is. It's really all about PREFERENCE, and ratings are based on this not on merit. What matters is how the people who watch the show perceive the show, and that they are enjoying it.

What really struck a nerve was that comment about LDH's acting. I just think it is so unfair for LDH to be given that comment since she is busting her richard simmons (sorry for the language) just to portray the role of Soo Ha, and to bring out her unique abilities. Being an avid fan of My Girl (which I have watched countless times), I certainly can see the difference between SH and YR. Sure, they are both quirky, cute and disarming, but they are two totally different characters. I think any person who fails to see the distinction does not understand the drama.

Anyways, back to my good mood :) I still have not watched ep 5, so I am just going to depend on the spoilers for now (lol) -- anyways, H!M is going to be shown on primetime TV next week, yay ^_^

chukahae malou chinggu! for all ur hard work has paid off :)

in regards to the ratings bit, not that i care for them and care if they win stuff. but i noticed its usually the well rated dramas that win at award shows am i wrong in my observation? yes, i agree with you i see the differences and similiarities of Yr and SH clearly and i dont know why people say that. i still think its unfair to say Dahae is being the same and not acting. she is good and natural being quirky, cute and sweet as always.

i have to watch ep 6 today, but im looking forward to seeing this on kbsworld as well. H!M fighting!! ^^

Guest incarnadine

thank you babymarzy07 :) hmm I guess it's the high-rated ones that usually win awards... I can't really say since I have not watched a lot of awards shows ^_^ But it isn't always the case, right? My Girl was hugely successful in terms of ratings but it did not get a lot of awards.

2007년 4월 3일 (화) 17:01 스포츠서울

[Zoom OUT] 이지훈 이장패션 "차승원 버전 보다 낫죠?"

20070403172104.142.0.jpg

20070403172104.142.1.jpg

20070403172104.142.2.jpg

20070403172104.142.3.jpg

credit sportsseoul.com/ daum dahaemarket

Guest babymarzy07

thank you babymarzy07 :) hmm I guess it's the high-rated ones that usually win awards... I can't really say since I have not watched a lot of awards shows ^_^ But it isn't always the case, right? My Girl was hugely successful in terms of ratings but it did not get a lot of awards.

yes true, its not always the case also. but there is a tendency and also depends on the genre. plus the stations also i think they have different criteria. ;) cheonmaneyo, thanks for the pics malou! LJH is hilarious in his outfit. hahahha lucky guys they got to be in the same area.

Guest incarnadine

^Ohh, I see. Thanks for enlightening me. :) More cute pics~

downloadphpgrpidhjfifldmx0.jpg

downloadphpgrpidhjfifldcu8.jpg

downloadphpgrpidhjfifldln5.jpg-->love her expression here^^

credit daum dahaemarket

Guest hanib

Ep 6 [MQ+HQ version] are now ready to download in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

:)

Yes , it's not always the case .

Compared to MG which really made a hype and did pretty well with 20+rating didnt have many Awards ,

Last year I dont think KBS Vineyard man did well on its rating but it won awards , YEH won a award for her acting ability in Vineryard man and one another I dont quite remember ,maybe the best couple with OMS

Besides ,Fantasy couple didnt have a 20+ rating too but it won some awards for HYS,OJH and the drama itself .

so , okay , I wont care much for the rating anymore <_<

*go watching ep6* :D

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Anyone have the non-CB download links for Episode 1-6? I tried using clubbox but it still won't work for me looks like CB hate me lol :lol: Thanks in advance.

Guest billabongastig

Annyeong Haseyo! May i ask what kind of role is LDH acting in her new kdrama? Is it like the funny Joo Yoo Rin in My Girl? Ive been watching My Girl so many times already and doesnt stop me from watching haha! I love LDH!!

Guest songjc

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this drama. I enjoy the interaction between LDH and LJH and they're the reason why i'm watching this drama anyway. Currently downloading ep. 5 & 6 and will watch soon. I'm very surprised to see the Full House house. It's so beautiful. Anyway, thanks everyone for all you input, pixs, and most importantly the summaries.

Guest JinXun

Well..Acty i got a bit disappointed after seeing the drop in viewer ratings of H!M of EP6..however after reading everyone's replies really makes me feel much better and becos H!M is definitely picking up step by step..getting better and better~! I cant deny that H.I.T is not as good too as it's quite a fresh plot and genre to the Korean viewers anyway..but i sincerely believe that H!M may not have fair as well in korean viewer ratings..but i'm sure it does garner much more support and attention from various international k-drama lovers~~~! RiGhT? :)

It really makes me angry to see the comments made by the public towards LDH's acting. They are simply too much! They are just trying to push the blame for not watching H!M to LDH's acting. From Sweet 18 to Green Rose..My Girl and now Hello!Miss..everytime she has displayed great versatility in her acting..as compared to a lot of other actresses around, she's one of the younger lot too..she's also focused and professional..and this time in H!M, i think LDH really brings out the SH character in H!M..whenever SH appears, she nv fails to bring out laughter in us in the comedy scenes and when she appears to be sad, troubled, pressured and bullied, we would feel like crying with her too..i think that's what really makes a true and powerful actress..being able to lead our feelings along with her actings..just hope that LDH will not be affected by those harsh comments out there..well..i truly believe that LDH will become a superstar actress soon to come and the ratings will sure to come in later too! :P

Cheers to LDH and to all H!M cast and support~~~! I LOVE HELLO ! MISS~~~! :D

Woot! I went through many pages... again. xD

Random:

A while ago 1 am, I decided to stay up late and see if they might air Dal Ja's spring (I don't really know why I thought of it that way. xD) on KBS World. I waited till it was 3 o'clock am. Suddenly they said, "NEXT: Hello, My Lady!"

You guys should've seen the expression on my face. xD

It was like a total spazz moment, but not so loud on the screaming because... it was 3 am. xD

Either way, I really enjoyed the 1st episode with subs!

It's so awesome~

I just discovered last night, that I think the title was made out of sarcasm. xD

They call her "aegishi", but she totally acts/sounds/thinks like an "ajumma".

Haha~ That's why I find it funnier. The fact that they call her aegishi but her character is a total ajumma. xD

=)

And about some people who question Da-hae unni's acting talent.

I don't care. It's a free country/world. I'll let them think what they what to think about. It's their brain after all.

What's important is I like Da-hae and she tries her best... I don't need to fight a battle amongst all those haters of hers to prove that I'm a fan. xD The only important thing is we appreciate what she does.

I like this drama. =)

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Thanks for sharing starsinmyeyes.

Yep, the author was right Da Hae's fashion was quite weird he he :lol: But she still managed to pull it off.

I see 27 31 ppl in the haus! *waves waves*

Guest ripgal

yea..Suddenly this thread's bursting with comments. I'm glad ppl are starting to love this drama..

And Da Hae will be very happy if she reads all the supportive comments..^^

Sighz..everything's working slow for me. Haven't got to see Ep 5 or 6 yet..:(

Archived