NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest melo.breeze

^^^

phoenix has their lead back, only over a minute left in the quarter,

they lead by 6 ... pacers can still make a comeback ...

i do agree with you that they might actually become a dark horse...

their performance tonight proves that .

i'm just waiting for the lakers/clippers game later ...

interested to see whether lakers can sustain another 20+ victory

over clippers tonight.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana
Doesn't matter, we all watch the NBA.

Nobody said they were going to be the champs this year.

They just said they were the best team of the NBA.

Let's talk when the season rolls along more, or On that Christmas day LAL vs. CEL game.

True nobody said it but I still believe that this Lakers time to win in my own opinion even though I am biased can't help that, I have that christmas day marked down maybe Lakers will where the short shots again XD

In another news Atlanta is perfect 3-0 or was that 4-0? They won against CP3 their confidence is high they should be their a good team if they work hard and believe that they can do it.

Guest melo.breeze

^^^

ahaha, tell me about it ...

the game was actually interesting, it was close all the way till half time,

but then outta no where a 22-0 run ... LOL !

how can you not help but laugh at a 22-0 run ! lololololololol !

^^^

Yeah seriously....22-0? lolol

A combination of hot shooting and atrocious defence I bet.

Imagine if Elton Brand had stayed? I wonder if things would have better haha.

Hmm so far, my 76ers have been disappointing (2-3). I guess they need time to mesh.

In another news Atlanta is perfect 3-0 or was that 4-0? They won against CP3 their confidence is high they should be their a good team if they work hard and believe that they can do it.

Haha last season they had a hot start as well but then they fizzled out.

I hope this year they can maintain this and soar!

i think brand high tailed it out of there

cuz he finally realized he wasn't going anywhere with the clips

baron davis didn't know that and now he's suffering

unless the clips start winning, davis won't be staying a clipper for too long

he would probably demand for a trade

I think they need to get themselves out of LA.

That's like 90% Laker fan-base territory.

They need a city where they can establish a competent fan-base of their own.

Guest Unanimous

^^ I agree. LA is LAKER's territory.

It would be so much better for them if they did find another home. (Sound so mean >.<)

I am surprised no time out was called. I mean the 22-0 run could be prevented. So sad so so sad.

Guest THEmerryJANE

Hawks are 3-0. Let's make it to the playoffs again this year. Here's hoping to at least 6th seed.

Joe Johnson is underrated, Josh Smith fills up the stat sheets as good as or better than AK47 (good fantasy bball pick), and Al Horford, the center, is averaging 4 assists per night. Plus the leave of Josh Childress wasn't too bad considering we picked up role players like Mo Evans and Flip Murray.

Finally, after all those years watching the Hawks struggle (well, with JT, Ratliff, and Abdur Rahim we at least made it to the playoffs), it looks like the youngsters are getting their grip on this game.

Hawks and Pistons are the only undefeated teams, no?

Guest epark1281

I'm not particularly worried about the Spurs.

It's obviously going to take real game experience and time to get used to playing without Manu.

When Manu plays, it forces the other team to play a certian type of D. That makes the game different for the other 4 guys that are on the floor. They don't know exactly how to score without Manu, so it would obviously take some time. I'd imagine sometime next week, they'll begin to pick it up.

They've also historically gotten off to slow starts in the past.

But what does concern me is that it looks like they're a step slow on D. Bowen's loosing it.

Guest mojomunkeez
Hawks are 3-0. Let's make it to the playoffs again this year. Here's hoping to at least 6th seed.

Joe Johnson is underrated, Josh Smith fills up the stat sheets as good as or better than AK47 (good fantasy bball pick), and Al Horford, the center, is averaging 4 assists per night. Plus the leave of Josh Childress wasn't too bad considering we picked up role players like Mo Evans and Flip Murray.

Finally, after all those years watching the Hawks struggle (well, with JT, Ratliff, and Abdur Rahim we at least made it to the playoffs), it looks like the youngsters are getting their grip on this game.

Hawks and Pistons are the only undefeated teams, no?

Joe Johnson is actually OVERRATED. He's a chucker, an unabashed one, at that.

Josh Smith is a beast, but he needs to focus.

Al Horford isn't too bad, either, but he's also young and unfocused.

Whenever you lose someone and try to replace him with a combination of two other players, you end up with a nosedive in efficiency and shortages with minutes. The Hawks are playing pretty well, no doubt, but this team is much too young and raw to make the playoffs this year, with an "improved" East, I'd compare them with the Trailblazers of last year. It was only by fluke they made the playoffs last year. They didn't even have a winning record.

And the Lakers are undefeated as well.

Detroit beat my Raptors last night because Tayshaun could do no wrong. He was unstoppable... everything he chucked went in! It was a good game though.

Guest Kristtina
i guess only guys in soompi actually watch NBA haha

thats not true,im a girl and im watching some nba games whenever i have free time.

i guess its just that heres more guys than girls,besides not everyone posts in thread,some,like me,just comes to read news or some thoughts of others .

oh and because its my huge post here,so cavaliers won 3rd time :rolleyes: !!!!!!and nuggets lost :tears: ,lol

i only watched cavaliers and couldnt force to watch nuggets :ph34r:

Guest THEmerryJANE
Joe Johnson is actually OVERRATED. He's a chucker, an unabashed one, at that.

Josh Smith is a beast, but he needs to focus.

Al Horford isn't too bad, either, but he's also young and unfocused.

Whenever you lose someone and try to replace him with a combination of two other players, you end up with a nosedive in efficiency and shortages with minutes. The Hawks are playing pretty well, no doubt, but this team is much too young and raw to make the playoffs this year, with an "improved" East, I'd compare them with the Trailblazers of last year. It was only by fluke they made the playoffs last year. They didn't even have a winning record.

And the Lakers are undefeated as well.

Nah Johnson isn't a chucker, he's got a solid perimeter shot and a pretty nice floater when he really needs to get some points. Not to mention the guy has decent handles and plays defense. If anyone is a chucker on the Hawks, it's Mike Bibby. He takes some unnecessary shots at crucial times, but I got to admit he solved (temporarily?) the PG conflict with the Hawks. Damn Speedy Claxton for being injured for the ENTIRE four years he was signed. Damn waste of money.

Childress was a good sixth man, but by no means irreplaceable. Last I heard he wasn't even doing too well in Greece. Evans and Murray are solid additions, though Murray got some selfish tendencies.

Actually, I was expecting Marvin Williams to help us out in the point department after Childress left but I guess not.

And I still think Hawks got a great shot at making playoffs. Maybe they were lucky to grab that 8th seed at the last minute, but it was no fluke that they took the Celtics to a game 7. They came to win and I think Boston underestimated them a little.

Guest mojomunkeez
Nah Johnson isn't a chucker, he's got a solid perimeter shot and a pretty nice floater when he really needs to get some points. Not to mention the guy has decent handles and plays defense. If anyone is a chucker on the Hawks, it's Mike Bibby. He takes some unnecessary shots at crucial times, but I got to admit he solved (temporarily?) the PG conflict with the Hawks. Damn Speedy Claxton for being injured for the ENTIRE four years he was signed. Damn waste of money.

Childress was a good sixth man, but by no means irreplaceable. Last I heard he wasn't even doing too well in Greece. Evans and Murray are solid additions, though Murray got some selfish tendencies.

Actually, I was expecting Marvin Williams to help us out in the point department after Childress left but I guess not.

And I still think Hawks got a great shot at making playoffs. Maybe they were lucky to grab that 8th seed at the last minute, but it was no fluke that they took the Celtics to a game 7. They came to win and I think Boston underestimated them a little.

They were blown out of every game in Boston and barely won their home games against Boston. Johnson has a horrible FG%. Just because Childress has not completely transitioned to the European game does not mean he was not crucial to the Hawks' success.

Archived