NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thelivinlegend21

This has to be the most farfetched/rip-off deal I've ever heard of. Steve Blake from the Bucks for Earl Boykins, Julius Hodge. Sure, they might have a $2.95 million trade exception, but is Blake really worth it? Not really.

I guess there weren't enough shots to go around for Boykins, Smith, Iverson, and later on, Melo ^_^

This has to be the most farfetched/rip-off deal I've ever heard of. Steve Blake from the Bucks for Earl Boykins, Julius Hodge. Sure, they might have a $2.95 million trade exception, but is Blake really worth it? Not really.

I guess there weren't enough shots to go around for Boykins, Smith, Iverson, and later on, Melo ^_^

i think that's the whole point of the deal, no? not enough shots, and you need a pass first pg, which steve blake is. plus, he's also a little taller, which allows them to have a little defensive flexibility when playing AI and steve blake in the backcourt

Guest knockblock
nash is tooo good.

mvp again.

Did he get 20 assists against the Cavs? I didn't watch the rest of that game because it was a blowout.

Guest thelivinlegend21

To mamuga - Well, yeah...I understand the point of the deal, but what I brought up was value. You're getting two quality players in Boykins and Hodge, who has yet to find his stride in the NBA. Blake is mediocre and Denver really isn't getting their share out of it. I guess the deal does make since, considering Denver is way over the salary cap with their huge contracts, besides the point you made about defensive flexability.

To knockblock - 21 assists to be exact.

Guest EYJAYJAY
^still, you'd think they could've grabbed a better trade than that one

yeahi think so too.. but i guess they were in a hurry or soemthing. they needed a taller guard, ai + boykins = too short. plus, definitely not enough shots to go around when smith and carmelo come back.

and hell yeah steve nash for the triple.

*this may be a lil late, but i forgot to post this. dang did anyone see mutombo the other night? haha he's the man

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Possibly. Have Payton backup Jason Williams, Posey and Walker (assuming he doesn't get suspended) back up the front court. Alonzo for Shaq. Whoever for shooting guard. I like :D

Josh Howard got an open basket with 6.5 seconds left, Mavericks beat Raptors 97-96.

Geez -____-

Ford took the worst shots ever, could've passed it to Peterson, Bosh or Bargnani to drive in.

Guest thelivinlegend21
I wanna see him on the Heat.

Jason Williams

Dwyane Wade

Chris Webber?

Haslem

Shaq/Zo

would that work?

I don't see the idea of two PFs working as starters. More athletic and quick SFs will get past them on offense way too easily. But from the looks of it, C-Webb is going back to Michigan.

In the past two weeks or so, the Raps have given 2 of the top teams in the NBA a run for their money. They lost both games by one single point. Not too shabby.

They are slowing growing and playing better as a team. In time. In time...

^

Aren't the Raps first in their division? their lucky their division is pretty sorry. i was hoping that the Nets would take that division, but we'll see...

So, I'm a sad Kings fans. they've lost 5 close games in a row. our streak of 8 play-off seasons might come to an end this year. who do i blame? the coach. he has no consistent rotation and he's not clear on the players roles. if not the coach then it's our big men. wait - WHAT big men? we don't have any. we better make a move soon or else we're going to end up with a losing season.

Archived