NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^b/c the nba rigs everything like mtv. besides, what could have been a better ending than shaq and kobe sharing mvp award? i thought it was nice to see the two of them back together again.

wockajabbeez! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. that was epic. and what the hell was up with his suit.

all in all, it was amusing. i liked the dunk show at the end though

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LolitaMan

That was embarrassing how lebron missed that dunk near the end. Don't be fooled folks, Kobe still hates shaq. shaq's just doing whatever he can to try and get on the lakers for his last hope of winning another championship.

Guest PB&Banana

I don't know, I liked that they were having fun and it was nice seeing them together but I thought the whole shaq and kobe reunited an it feels so good thing was a bit overplayed. They were forcing the fact that they were reunited again every time one was on they'd ask how does it feel, etc.

Actions speak louder than words and I think they had fun at least that's how it looks like to me but they could be thinking opposites thoughts it could all be just for media

Guest DOVAHKIIN

If he was looking for a fellow Spaniard to pass it to him, he should've asked Calderon or even Sergio Rodriguez, not Gasol.

It was SUPPOSED to be fan voting, it even said at the bottom of the screen to text in the MVP or log on nba.com to determine at the end of the game...

Craig Sager always wears weird suits...

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Tyson Chandler to the Thunder.

Hornets = v

Thunder = ^

They did it for the expiring contracts of Smith and Wilcox. Both decent guys anyway.

Besides, they were already playing well without Chandler while he was injured.

They won't be reaching the finals though.

Since Terry Porter got fired, the Suns are gonna go back to their fast break offense... supposedly.

It was Kerr's fault for nagging about defence to D'Antoni which led to hiring Porter.

Anyway, I doubt Amare will be moved now.

Wonder what the Celtics are up to with a free roster spot now...

what makes it worse is that he's going for microfracture surgery which will put him on the shelf for probably a year based on the other players who've had the surgery. that means he'll be earning that last year of his contract sitting on his richard simmons, which isn't too far off from how it is every season. now houston really has a chance to get moving because the offense moves better without him, now they need yao and everyone else to step up their game. and to say that he's my player too. time to look for a new player to follow.

Houston is not going to trade Tmac before the trade deadline. But he'll be out for the season, I hope they get rid of him during the off-season.

Guest knockblock

If T-Mac misses the rest of the season then it could be the Rockets that miss the playoffs in the west.

There are a few rumors that say what teams are interested in Vince Carter. He could help a team that is in a win now situation.

they won't be able to trade t-mac because of how much he's making in the final season in his contract unless they are able to find some good pick ups for his $22+Mil, plus he would be damaged goods at that moment, which would prove useless for the other teams. and the owner said that he won't be traded. as for the rumor it would be nice but they would have to give up artest, landry, and head or brooks cant remember which one. that line-up would be;

PG- Rafer

SG- Carter (since t-mac is down)

SF- Battier

PF- Scola

C- Yao

Archived