NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest PB&Banana

Wow celtics lost I thought they were up?

Has anyone seen the chris paul commercial where he's waering this suit and it's his picture but the mouth keeps moving?

I saw it during christmas day freakin hilarious

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LAKERS ON TOP!!! Pauuuuuuuuu and ARIZA with the exclamation mark!!!!

LAKERS WIN!!!!!!

kobe600.jpg

was that the feed from walton? it was a great pass. if not, still a great dunk.

walton is doing something right for a change.

thank you lakers (especially kobe and pau) for making it a great christmas in LA!

Looks like the Celtics are starting a new streak :P ooooooooooooooooooooh!! No I di'int!

It might have been the Walton feed, not sure... he seems to be a play maker and good passer... sure he is a few percentiles lower than Vladi in shooting, but he brings another whole aspect to the game (passing).

Has anyone seen the chris paul commercial where he's waering this suit and it's his picture but the mouth keeps moving?

I saw it during christmas day freakin hilarious

That commercial bothers me... Paul is so small and innocent looking, then they get some dude with a rough set of chicklets to come in and talk about how sexy his armpits are... "turrible, that commercial is turrible!"

But I do like the Chah-les and Dee-Wyane Wade commercials!

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^oooo the verizon ones? yea, those are good. i think i died when i saw yao in the shrimp one.

i like the chris paul one. sexayyyyyyyy

ohhhhh xsilentangel is gonna come hunting after you, lol.

Guest PB&Banana

^oooo the verizon ones? yea, those are good. i think i died when i saw yao in the shrimp one.

i like the chris paul one. sexayyyyyyyy

ohhhhh xsilentangel is gonna come hunting after you, lol.

Yes the yao and the shrimp was funny charles and d-wade never fail to put a smile on my face their both funny dudes

And I'd fine the chris paul one nice if the mouth stopped moving, since it's not chris paul mouth, hehe sexy pits lol

WAS NJN ATL DET won

MEM and SAS is overtime

HOU and UTA are overtime

Toronto is up by alot against portland

Man Artest saved our butts, if he had not played because of his ankle injury we would have lost the game way before the 4th quarter ended.

I loved it when the crowd went "Utah sucks, Utah sucks" I wish I was at the game tonight. We finally beat Utah, I wish if we have to play them again in the playoffs we can come out with the same result but maybe easier.

well utah was way undermanned playing without okur, boozer, and millsap 3 of their top scorers and rebounders. all houston had out was t-mac. its okay though, houston won. pretty cool how 2/3 of the texas triangle went double OT to win tonight.

I don't mind Boozer, but I hate Utah and especially their fans. They're classless and obnoxious. I love when people beat them on their home court.

Guest Unanimous

I like Boozer, he should have had more playing time in the Olympics.

Tomorrow we play the almighty Warriors. They better not lose to them.... Just cause Boston lost doesnt give them rights to lose also. (Gr Pacers!)

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I'm sorry, I think Boozer is also obnoxious and classless along with the Jazz fans.

Openly saying he's gonna opt-out and if everyone remembers that Cleveland situation before he came to Utah... whoo. Just think how much more people would take the Cavs seriously had they kept Boozer with LeBron. I think Jazz will be better without him, Paul Millsap's gonna be resigned most likely and start if they don't bother to retain Boozer

Talented but that an richard simmons. And he had less playing time in the Olympics because Bosh was more productive as the 4/5 off the bench.

Raps died in the second half vs Blazers. Back to back games on the west coast killed them

Then Brandon Roy showed why he's gonna be a future MVP one day in the fourth.

But hey, Jermaine O'Neal's helping my fantasy team right now...

So did Greg Oden... maybe I shouldnt have waived him today.

Well, you can be confident Greg Oden won't be healthy for more than 10 games :P haha

I've hated the Utah fans ever since the whole Derek Fisher daughter cancer thing. He moved to LA so he could get better treatment for his daughter's eye cancer, and when he returned to play the Jazz they covered one eye when he was at the free throw line.

And last year they were throwing stuff at the bench... ridiculous.

And while I'm ranting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDOxgDQwTA

KG's at it again. He threw a check at Belinelli. Anyone else notice he likes to pick on small European players? That's pathetic. Just because his team was losing...

Guest Unanimous

^^ KG throws small jabs at players all the time. I am sorry for using the terms "all the time" but it seems that way cause he does it a lot. Like jabs where no one sees it cause he is so close to them, so players can't do much about it. But who else can "bully" players other then Mister KG? Duncan > KG.

The All-Star games has been boring to me these recent years. The Slam Dunk contest and the actual game is what I look froward to, but not so much anymore.

Guest xsilentangel

Don't make such a big deal out of the Celtics/Lakers game... That game didn't mean that much...did it? As for the Golden State game.. eh it happens.

The Kings were brutally raped by the Celtics.

Must I add: The Celtics are ready for another streak. A longer one.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

^hmm i just saw you in the nfl thread. supporting patriots? if so, then we actually have a team in common! but damn, i've never met a girl who was so into sports like me.

and yes, yall kicked kings asses. KG musta been madddddd.

sun yue baby scored another 6:30 minutes of playtime today! yayyyy!!

vujacic was a fuh-reakin beast today. phil musta really loved him today to give him 31 minutes of playtime.

Guest PB&Banana

To me the the la win against boston was nice christmas present but beating boston home is a win that matters to me because that game will tell me their more than just a finesse team because today even though la won the opponent scored over 100 come on lakes show me what you got

Archived