NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest epark1281

Rondo Rondo Rondo

TRIPLE DOUBLE

Superb performance without a doubt.

Glad to own the team that beat the Lakers and ourselves before!

Rondo is beast. 17 dimes...17 DIMES!

Great for my fantasy team.

Still hating on Boston though.

:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

That was a sick ankle breaker but dwayne wade's was in another category people need to search that one the guy flew across the court to the pole lol

Lakers won against sixers! They need to be better defense wise, but I"m not that worried because season and playoffs are two different stages in basketball. Xmas day is fast approaching

I don't think the teams underestimate.

Indiana is consistent.. good shooting percentages and a lot of rebounds.

Rondo Rondo Rondo

TRIPLE DOUBLE

Superb performance without a doubt.

Glad to own the team that beat the Lakers and ourselves before!

Celtics on top baby

Indiana isn't a bad team but I'm just saying that sometimes teams with better records don't play as tight with a team that does not have a higher winning percentage than them.

Now we'll see how Jay Triano does. Tonighttttttt, vs one of the best defensive teams in the league, on one of the hardest courts to win on.

... then we get Cavs on live TV too. Poor Triano, he gets a spiraling downward team, then gets two national TV games against hard teams to teach them a new offense / defense.

Primo tecnico straniero di sempre. Dalla prossima stagione alla guida dei Raptors.

According to La Stampa the deal to bring Ettore Messina over is done but they must wait before making it official.

He's the Euro Phil Jackson. Whether or not he will be successful in NBA is another story.

Guest PB&Banana

Lakers escaped a loss to wizards dang their in a little funk they need to learn how to put teams away, they don't have that yet but eventually they will learn. I feel like igniting a fire up their buts or something so they can get going lol

Guest xsilentangel

Hilarious that Gabe Pruitt was trying to keep a straight face LOL

KG and Big Baby (wow perfect nickname) highfived in the end though :)

I hate the Celtics, and I was wanting to rip into Big Baby for crying, but I felt bad for him... I like him, he's big and squishy and never hurts anyone

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Hahaha

Garnett's got a big mouth though :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSay2aWTc0

So much for Triano's debut game...

Actually he won his REAL first game coaching the Raps already last year... so I consider it a 1-1 :P Humphries was injured last night so there was NO big man for the Raps off the bench.

I can't really blame Mitchell for getting fired. He had players that he didn't use regularly enough (ala Bargnani's first year) unless Colangelo nagged at him. Then again this year, the Raptors have no depth because of Delfino's departure, and the loss of a solid second point guard in TJ Ford. Ukic can't shoot if his life depended on it, Solomon is sloppy handling the ball.

Ok, I need to vent. I hate the Celtics with a passion.

Paul Pierce was jawing at Brandon Roy during his free throws. Brandon Roy is one of the nicest kids in this league, he never does anything to anyone. KG got on his HANDS AND KNEES and barked like a DOG at Jerryd Bayless. And this is in their last game ALONE. They do this type of garbage with everybody.

<-- video of KG

This team is the most trash talking, cocky, annoying, and WHINY team in the league. Every time something goes wrong they all complain and get whiny, and when things go right they all celebrate, and fire up the crowd and taunt people. At the 2 min mark if they're winning and they take their all-stars out the arena all cheers and they get a free 30 second time out equivalent to talk and celebrate their win while the bench mobs the floor. And they never did this before a championship. KG has picked fights with Calderon too... gj, way to harass a PG. This is supposed to be an all-star VETERAN, not a rookie. I think it's pathetic. No sportsmanship at all, and I would be embarrassed to have these guys representing me.

Guest Unanimous

^

Thank you for venting for me. I dislike Boston so much due to their attitude/tactics. Talented? Yes. But everything Derrek said, I agree with. They have really poor sportsmanship, is extremely cocky (especially Pierce), and trash talkers. But on the team the person I dislike more is their coach Doc Rivers. He doesn't even coach....

Cant's wait until the Christmas Day game. Revenge! Lol. Part of me wants a Lakers vs. Celtics finals, but then another part of me wants to see the Boston get eliminated by one of them East teams :P

Guest xsilentangel

And we are hearing this from Laker fans..

Man you guys always find a reason to hate the Celtics.

That one incident with KG and this one?

Anyways great game for the Celtics versus Indiana.

Nothing like a buzzer beater to tie the game then win overtime!!

And wow.. Knicks over Detroit o_O

Guest PB&Banana

Christmas day is the game to watch we'll see how much the lakers changed this season. Maybe they'll where short shorts again and this time both teams where them

Guest Unanimous

Lol I dont hate the Celtics cause I'm a Lakers' fan. They clearly were the better team last season, and as of now they are still the better team since they are the defending champs. It's what I see when Boston play against other teams (not Lakers) that makes me say what I did. You can be confident, but being cocky and showing that on the court is another story. KG, I love his since his Timberwolves days, the man has passion. But overall it's Doc Rivers and Paul Pierce, they make me go grrr >.<

Cleveland o.O Wow. Lebron is unstoppable thus far.

That's Celtics fans main defense, you're a LAKER FAN! We beat you! You're just mad!!

Nah, I'm a Raptors fan, and we suck, and the Celtics are way better than us. But at least we aren't disrespectful and obnoxious.

A winner should be a gracious and thankful one, not a gloating big headed one. They're acting like rookies.

Technical fouls: Perkins (15), KG (15), Pierce (8)...

PS) I love Eddie House, and don't have a problem with Ray Allen. So it's not the Celtics so much as it is some of their main players (Perkins, Pierce, Rondo, KG, some of the bench.)

I didn't mind Boston 3 years ago when they were humble losers.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Well if you guys recall... Magic's Lakers talked trash, Bad Boys Pistons talked trash, Bird's Celtics talked trash, Jordan and his Bulls most certainly talked trash. I mean... just look at Rasheed's Guaran-Sheed's.

I know, they all had more than one ring to talk about, but it's a part of the mental game of basketball. Veterans barking at the youngsters is a way of challenging them mentally. If they're not mature enough to shake it off, it's gonna affect their game. The only championship teams I know that keeps things quiet are the Spurs. Why? Because... the Spurs are old... and boring... and boring... and boring. Payton, Malone, Stockton, Iverson, etc. all talked trash and never even won a ring (minus Payton, but that wasn't until he was old and fragile in Miami.)

Mind you, KG was always obnoxious and hard-headed before winning it with the Celtics. Remember when Matt Bonner yanked him down a few years back?

Lemme put it this way, Celtics are like Dragon Ball Z:

Goku - Pierce

Vegeta - Garnett

Piccolo - Gohan

Goten - Rondo

Hercule - Perkins

Master Roshi/Krillin/Piccolo/Frieza/Cell- Sam Cassell

Fat Buu - Glen Davis

House, Tony Allen, Powe - Yamcha, Chaozu and Tien. You know, the ones that get their asses kicked all the time but still help around.

Doc Rivers - King Kai

"It's like practice, man!"

Using the Celtics in NBA 2K9 and simulating the entire Association season, I mustered only a 47-35 win season.

Using the Blazers, I had a 45-37

Using the Suns, I had a 51-31, and that was with injuries and a Shaq averaging only 8 ppg and 6 rpg in 30 minutes per night. Wtf?! Mind you, I got whipped by the Kings in the quarterfinals.

I have made my rotation hella solid in NBA2k9:

PG: Devin Harris

SG: JR Smith

SF: Trevor Ariza

PF: Chris Andersen (in the game he's really good, he rebounds and blocks everything)

C: Nene

PG/SG: Rudy Fernandez

SF: Joey Graham

PF/C: David Lee

With an 8 man rotation they all get solid minutes and create good team chemistry.

PS) Rondo should be Piccolo because they look exactly the same.

Archived