Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unanimous

im still speechless... Lakers lost... =(

the last shot by the pacers was pure luck

but the lakers didnt play their best at all but i thought they would pull through.

this season has many dangerous teams, teams that we would consider as "under dogs"

teams capable of creating those surprise wins (like tonight's game)

but i still think its going to be a celtics vs lakers finals rematch.

Guest PB&Banana

Aw man we lost but hey at least we're not alone boston lost to indiana to I think elite teams underestimate teams with records that aren't so great that and I think Indiana has a nice group of guys oh well next time lakes

Guest Unanimous

pure luck it was for them pacers. i watched and my jaw just dropped. i was like =O

surprisingly though kobe missed that mid-range jumper; it wasnt all that of a difficult shot if you consider it was kobe taking it.

he has been long with him shots recently. yes YBkim.soul lets hope our Lakers beat the 76ers tomorrow. ^.^

i absolutely love trevor ariza!!!!

derrek's raptors got destroyed! lol sorry i just had to say it. for bosh to achieve his goal of being this year's MVP he needs his team - they must do well.

Guest CKcrossover

Seeing the ending of that Lakers Pacers game was total deja vu for me

oh right, it was like watching them tip-in on my rockets all over again

I'm glad this happened to the Raptors, I think it needs to happen more often. They seem to be happy with minimal success, they need to get chin checked. The demeanor of everyone after the game was anger and embarrassment. If it takes some severe whoopings like this to get them into game shape then so be it. I hope JO inspired them last night with the players meeting!

YES! And we have a CANADIAN interim coach in JAY TRIANO!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BABY!!! I'm sorry Sam, but this is GOOD news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xsilentangel
Aw man we lost but hey at least we're not alone boston lost to indiana to I think elite teams underestimate teams with records that aren't so great that and I think Indiana has a nice group of guys oh well next time lakes

I don't think the teams underestimate.

Indiana is consistent.. good shooting percentages and a lot of rebounds.

Rondo Rondo Rondo

TRIPLE DOUBLE

Superb performance without a doubt.

Glad to own the team that beat the Lakers and ourselves before!

Celtics on top baby.

Archived