NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel
What the hell is the point in suspending Starbury?!

Well they can't force him to play..

This is exactly what he wants lol.. not to play and he probably saw the fine coming with the refusal to play.

My two favorite teams square off tonight. Lakers and Raptors! We (Raptors) are going to get DEMOLISHED! But at least it's to someone I like. I hope it's at least an entertaining game. Go Roko.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I think JO is back in the line-up? Lol

The issue I find with Starbury is benching him to all season long. He has talent, just not attitude. He came to training camp and battled for the starting spot, and yet he doesn't even make the rotation. He didn't fail any physicals, he just didn't get to play.

Yeah, he's an richard simmons... but that was only to Isiah Thomas.

I know, his teammates don't like him, particularly Q-Rich. I know Richardson was pissed because he was playing injured and there wasn't anybody available to play shooting guard except Marbury (Nate injured, Mobley still not in line up)

It's just the buyout is taking far too long.

I see the suspension as the team's way of knocking off a few bucks off his salary. But hey it works...

i'm 19-5 on NBA 2K9 with Marbury in my Knicks rotation :o

My created team is:

Starters:

Devin Harris, JR Smith, Mike Miller, Kenyon Martin, Rasho Nesterovic

Bench:

Roko Ukic, Mo Pete, Joey Graham, Chris Andersen, Nene

Util:

Ariza, David Lee

I know it's pretty random, but I didn't want to OVERLY stack it (Kobe, T-Mac, VC, Wade) so I just grabbed some dudes I like

Guest PB&Banana

Edit

oops though the game was done never mind raps was just under 100 I'll wait when lalouss24 post up his laker recaps their awesom since I can't watch the game. 14-1counting down to Christmas day

Guest melo.breeze

hahahaha, i feel sorry for dj mbenga . LOL !

everyone on the lakers got some points except for him.

they were his first minutes of the season too.

farmar's alley to bynum was monster as well, alley and foul.

Guest CKcrossover

Devin Harris had really developed into a nice player for the Nets

he should thank the Mavs for trading him because he would never have had the same

opportunity there with Nowitzki, Terry, and Howard around

That move Rose put on Miller was pretty sick

Guest PB&Banana

Did anyone see D-rose block Andre Miller than break his ankles? It wouldn't have been so bad if Andre was standing but the guy was broke lol

Nice ally-oop y D-rose too I want him to posterize on someone because he can fly

Guest mooxmoo

the warriors and heat game was freaking intense. never thought beasley would be the one that saves the heat in the end. that steal at the end was clutch. the free throw however was not

Guest goowakjai

the warriors just love to messing with my emotions... just when you thought they were gonna win a game after losing 6, than they just made every possible play not to win a game. they even manage to pull this stunt off twice. regulation than in OT.

Archived