NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

Good game between Rockets and Celtics.

LOL Yao got owned by the rim and the backboard a couple times..

It was an ugly game, with some bad calls for both sides and weird intervals with no scoring from one team.

BUT CELTICS WON WOOT!

Ray Allen chyeahhh.

Guest PB&Banana
i guess only guys in soompi actually watch NBA haha

I don't know I don't think all guys post here there are some girls here icluding me but there's just alot of guys to girls.

Allen Iverson in detriot never saw that coming but hey dumars is a clever one 2010 he's aiming for lebron.

Man Rockets lost, and yea it was weird because there was times when both would score and then go for like a minute or two with out scoring, Rockets really have to start working on that. One thing though I hope the rockets don't start falling apart after this lose because this is how they usually start a season win 1 or two and then lose a game and then like lose 5 or 6 in a row and then that is when we find ourselves in a huge whole at the beginning of the season.

And why does Iverson's jersey say Detroi?

Also I am a girl.

Guest huangmeixi
I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I think Allen Iverson has really pretty eyes.

Don't worry, girls like guys who are secure enough to admit things like that (unless they say it all the time, in which case then it's weird). But yeah, he does, he has puppy dog eyes. He definitely one of the best looking guys in the NBA.

Guest Viet_teKniks

man...iverson to detroit...very intresting...and billups and mcdyess to nuggets...more intresting...west gets more crazier ....and spurs 0-3 start...sad...they need manu back BAD...GO mavs...lost to cavs..but hey we beat the spurs...with jet terry at SG we cant go wrong

Rockets will never win anything if Yao cant score or rebound. Yeah I know Celtics were good but Yao has to dominate or be dominated like last night.

Guest mojomunkeez
Boston undeniably is still the best team in the NBA.

Oh?

Too bad they have losses on their record and showed horrible fundamentals such as turnovers and shooting percentage (or lack thereof).

The Lakers, on the other hand, have been winning by an average of around 25 points a game. And have not lost, might I add.

Oh?

Too bad they have losses on their record and showed horrible fundamentals such as turnovers and shooting percentage (or lack thereof).

The Lakers, on the other hand, have been winning by an average of around 25 points a game. And have not lost, might I add.

Well how about we wait till a Laker-Celtic game before making assumptions?

Still the beginning of the season Laker fan ;) Champs are champs until proven otherwise.

man...iverson to detroit...very intresting...and billups and mcdyess to nuggets...more intresting...west gets more crazier ....and spurs 0-3 start...sad...they need manu back BAD...GO mavs...lost to cavs..but hey we beat the spurs...with jet terry at SG we cant go wrong

Spurs really need Manu back.

Sluggish start....

Good game between Rockets and Celtics.

LOL Yao got owned by the rim and the backboard a couple times..

It was an ugly game, with some bad calls for both sides and weird intervals with no scoring from one team.

BUT CELTICS WON WOOT!

Ray Allen chyeahhh.

Yao played terribly....Kendrick Perkins looked like an All-star tonight.

Guest PB&Banana

Spurs need Manu bad and they need to revamp there bench

Oh yeah I thought barry was ancient then I found out from my mom that he's younger than ray allen :sweatingbullets:

New season, so Boston is back to the start so is every other team, Boston are the champs last season but that does not mean this season. I still believe that Lakers will have their road to redemption from that performance that they called basketball in the finals.

Oh the woes of being of a laker fan but it's okay 09 is our year 08 was Celtics.

Guest xsilentangel
i guess only guys in soompi actually watch NBA haha

Doesn't matter, we all watch the NBA.

Man Rockets lost, and yea it was weird because there was times when both would score and then go for like a minute or two with out scoring, Rockets really have to start working on that. One thing though I hope the rockets don't start falling apart after this lose because this is how they usually start a season win 1 or two and then lose a game and then like lose 5 or 6 in a row and then that is when we find ourselves in a huge whole at the beginning of the season.

Rockets had a nice comeback which got their momentum going but that died following a shot that shut them down and made them unable to overcome the deficit (which occured several times).

Yao really needs to bank his shots in. He missed some REALLY easy shots and he should use his height to his advantage more. The fouls called on him make him so frustrated he doesn't seem to focus.

Well how about we wait till a Laker-Celtic game before making assumptions?

Still the beginning of the season Laker fan ;) Champs are champs until proven otherwise.

Yao played terribly....Kendrick Perkins looked like an All-star tonight.

I wouldn't judge so fast about the best NBA team since a couple of games have been played but Celtics are looking good, we just have to touch up on the free throws and the ball handling.

And you said it, we'll see what happens when it actually happens.

Perkins was awesome, made the jump shots and hook shots, played great defense and great numbers on the board (rebounds and points!)

Spurs need Manu bad and they need to revamp there bench

Oh yeah I thought barry was ancient then I found out from my mom that he's younger than ray allen :sweatingbullets:

New season, so Boston is back to the start so is every other team, Boston are the champs last season but that does not mean this season. I still believe that Lakers will have their road to redemption from that performance that they called basketball in the finals.

Oh the woes of being of a laker fan but it's okay 09 is our year 08 was Celtics.

Nobody said they were going to be the champs this year.

They just said they were the best team of the NBA.

Let's talk when the season rolls along more, or On that Christmas day LAL vs. CEL game.

Archived