NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I guess Denver figures they need to play half-court basketball...

But wow... Billups was the heart and soul of the Pistons.

Louie: They're not over the luxury tax... but pretty close.

Good to have AI back in the East.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unanimous

I am lovin' all this. Big trades excite me!!!! Joe my man lol.

AI needs a ring!

I guess talks about the whole Lebron and Jay Z connections are still alive.

Funny I few years back I heard about Lakers saving up to get Yao and all.

Seems like it won't happen now that there's Bynum.

So much can change. GMs, I bet has a lot up their sleeves, but it really doesn't always go as plan.

I wonder what Joe Dumars is planning.

Cause yeah according the an article on Yahoo! he has his eyes aim on Lebron.

Guest CKcrossover

This Detroit and Denver trade really confuses me

especially on Detriot's side, it make a bit of sense for Denver, but Detroit...?

Dumar is slowly breaking up the championship team he had a few years back

I wonder where he's going with this trade

Guest Desperation

Dumars believes Stuckey is good enough to handle the PG responsibilities, making Billups expendable.

AI is in the last year of his contract so 20 million goes off the Pistons' payroll and they become major players in the 2009 and beyond free agent market. 2010 will be cream of the crop. To name a few: Amare, D-Wade, Steve Nash, T-Mac, Yao, and LeBron. Pistons would have enough room to sign at least two of these guys to max contracts.

X-factor of this trade is seeing whether Stuckey is capable of handling those responsibilities.

I hope Yao doesn't leave the Rockets in 2010. And Celtics and Rockets game tonight i am so excited, its like the first real test for the Rockets.

Marc Gasol...wow.

26 pts 17 boards and 3 blocks.

My fantasy team is dancing.

On the other hand, I just dropped Paul Milsap from the Jazz. He had a good game too =[

I hope Yao doesn't leave the Rockets in 2010. And Celtics and Rockets game tonight i am so excited, its like the first real test for the Rockets.

I doubt he would. Not in his prime at least. Barring a trade, that is.

Besides, I think he's a very loyal dude.

I doubt he would. Not in his prime at least. Barring a trade, that is.

Besides, I think he's a very loyal dude.

I dont think the Rockets are stupid enough to let go of Yao since he is such a dominate force in the middle. I hope they get him and possibly T-mac signed up for a contract extension soon or something because it would just suck if they leave.

And hopefully since Yao is very loyal he decides to stay too, he has a lot of things here in Houston.

i feel sorry for clipper fans

they're not going anywhere

Seriously, watching Clipper, Bobcat, Thunder makes me CRINGE.

Even Minny-ball is better.

Guest PB&Banana

Wow that was a very ugly game for Yao he got blocked by perkins and could not finish at all. The only good thing he did was dive on the floor to get a loose ball. How long is shane sidelined? And did I see steve francis?

it seemed like a very intense game, unfortunately for me i wasn't able to watch cause i don't have NBAtv. battier is still continuing his rehab so maybe in a few weeks to a month, and stevie franchise probably won't see any playing time unless someone gets injured and he hasn't played since before the streak last year.

Archived