NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest tomatoboi

yeah if AI comes to Chicago.. ben gordon has to go. 2 ball hoggers are a nono. But i dont think the Bulls really need Iverson right now with Andres Nocioni and Luol Deng playing well. The only person that is worrying me on the Bulls is Hinrich. most likely iverson will go to the wolvess

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plusone

weird, i read the news somewhere on nba that wolves are out of the hunt.

thats what i heard as well. apparently the wolves dont have the right pieces. foye, ricky davis, and...? i remember the article quoted the owner. if i find it ill post it

Guest thelivinlegend21

^

Nooooo, not the Bobcats! I liked having the Raymond Felton/Brevin Knight combo in the backcourt. Don't mess it up! But if Iverson does end up here, I think this can spell trouble or fortune for Adam Morrison. AI just might draw all the attention giving his teammates open looks. Who knows...

Golden State, I don't see it happening. I really don't know why either. I mean, GS has all the right pieces to build around. Baron Davis at the point if he can stay healthy. Monta Ellis has so much potential and every one else is just needs to step up. Whatever.

As for the Clips, will it work out? A possible bundle of Corey Maggette with Sam Cassell or Shaun Livingston? They have the right players to make it a good deal. But who'll be the benefactor? No idea.

Guest tomatoboi

I dont really think the Clippers or golden state need Iverson. If Iverson goes to either 1 of the 4 teams mentioned.. id say either the bobcats or celtics.(even though i cant IMAGINE iverson in any other jersey except a sixers jersey)

well, philly doesn't want to send iverson to someone in the eastern conference, especially a division rival that they have to see a couple more times this year, but the celts are giving them the best options of young players. the biggest problem with the wolves is that they don't have a high lottery pick to offer them, and that's what billy king is looking for. don't be surprised to see AI go to Kings for mike bibby. the two teams have traded before, and the maloof brothers are big risktakers, and see AI as a marketing gold mine.

Guest thelivinlegend21

Rumor has it that Chicago and Minnesota are in the midst of trade talks. The deal may include Kevin Garnett for Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas, and a future first-round pick. This might make one heck of a splash.

If the rumors are true, and that deal goes, I can see a 3 team trade involving the 76ers too with Iverson being bundled. What a blockbuster that would be...

Good to hear the good ol' leather ball is coming back on Jan.1. No more whining!

Guest flipdragn

you can hate all you want on AI...but the bulls need a scorer. AI may average 24 shots a game...but you're not gonna score if you don't try. (btw, him and gordon have about the same FG% this season).

unlike arenas, at least AI dishes out some assists (6.6).

touche, but you never know how adding a player who..."dominates" the ball like iverson can affect a team's chemistry

um...arenas is averaging 6.3 assists per game

Rumor has it that Chicago and Minnesota are in the midst of trade talks. The deal may include Kevin Garnett for Luol Deng, Tyrus Thomas, and a future first-round pick. This might make one heck of a splash.

*drools*

^yeah we need KG but it would ALSO suck because i was really becoming a fan of Luol Deng. Hes doing SO WELL this season.

yeah i love luol deng too but if we have to trade him for kg, it's worth it

Guest DOVAHKIIN

AI is dropping 7.3 assists a game, not 6.6.

Who knows. Everyone may have to revolve around AI. Next thing you know he'll drop 81 because of that :rolleyes:

Wouldn't be THAT bad with Iverson in Chicago... it just comes down to which Bulls players get traded.

Big Ben and KG tearing up the rebounds x.x...

Guest Mr.Wyowang

If the rumors are true, and that deal goes, I can see a 3 team trade involving the 76ers too with Iverson being bundled. What a blockbuster that would be...

Good to hear the good ol' leather ball is coming back on Jan.1. No more whining!

Lol, dont make me laugh. KG anit getting traded any time soon.

Guest tomatoboi

hmm weird day today.. the Bulls only played 7 PLAYERS tonight.. when usually they would use EVERYONE from their bench.

The Clippers also didnt start Cassell, Kaman, or Maggette..hmmm

Guest thelivinlegend21

Lol, dont make me laugh. KG anit getting traded any time soon.

No, don't make me laugh. In this world, anything goes. Trades get made. It's all about business. Garnett is a franchise player, but who says they don't get traded? Sure, McHale and the rest of the T-wolves' management covets him, but if they can land a winning chemistry to become championship contenders, who's to say that he won't go? Certainly not you.

But like I said, it's just a rumor. I picked it off Yahoo! Sports. Don't believe me? Go check it out for yourself. Here's the link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Bu...e?urn=nba,17300

KG is an unhappy person on a bad team trying their best to become good. There are so many precedents to this, I don't even need to restate myself.

Guest BoSoxdirtdog

It appears Iverson would prefer to go to a team that can contend.

That would be any team in the East. Look at the division leader Nets @ 8-16. NBA, it's Fantastic.

Guest Mr.Wyowang

No, don't make me laugh. In this world, anything goes. Trades get made. It's all about business. Garnett is a franchise player, but who says they don't get traded? Sure, McHale and the rest of the T-wolves' management covets him, but if they can land a winning chemistry to become championship contenders, who's to say that he won't go? Certainly not you.

But like I said, it's just a rumor. I picked it off Yahoo! Sports. Don't believe me? Go check it out for yourself. Here's the link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Bu...e?urn=nba,17300

KG is an unhappy person on a bad team trying their best to become good. There are so many precedents to this, I don't even need to restate myself.

Uh huh, I doubt Taylor and Mchale would be foolish enough to deal KG right now and risk losing $$ from the fans. He is the only reason why Wolves fan even show up at Target Center. I could see it happening next year but def not now or this year....

Wow, yahoo as your rumor sources? realgm or hoopshype..

Archived