NBA

Guest Chioster

He's still a big part of the team and is definitely an intimidating force when he's on the court even though he's old and only has a few seasons left.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Kwame Brown clearly committed an offensive foul on Bosh. Raptors fans know it, Lakers fans do too (hopefully.) But the officials gave Bosh the defensive foul, and soon he ended up sitting on the bench with 4 fouls in the third quarter.

Now imagine if the referee didn't screw up, Bosh COULD'VE had just 2-3 fouls and still play. The outcome of the game COULD'VE been different.

Geez. Nice job by Kobe though.

Guest BuckNasty

Miami Heat? Defending champions my richard simmons. Beginning with the season opener blow-out to the Bulls, the Heat have been nothing but a disappointment.

They got smoked by the Knicks a couple of days ago and the Knicks suck. They really suck.

Looks like Wade can't support the team on his shoulders without Shaq. It's not like Shaqs anything close to he was five years ago. Shaq is done. The Heat, as a team, are too old to compete this year.

Amare looks like he is getting his legs back, so Phoenix will be scary once he's 100%.

Utah? Who would've thought?

Guest BoSoxdirtdog

note that nate robinsons fingers made a hearty hello to yao's eyes

i like the aggressiveness but you don't poke people's eyes out cmon

I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose.

Guest BluexSky

Looks like Wade can't support the team on his shoulders without Shaq. It's not like Shaqs anything close to he was five years ago. Shaq is done. The Heat, as a team, are too old to compete this year.

It doesn't matter if Shaq's as good as he was five years ago. His presence alone on the court spreads out the defense. His size itself makes teams have to double team him. This leaves open shots for Poseys and Walkers of the team. We don't know if Wade can carry this team by himself or not. He's not 100%. The Team USA tour really took a tol on him physically AND mentally. Imo, Pat Riley should just let him rest a bit because the Heat aren't going to win like this. Just wait til Shaq comes back and Wade is rejuvenated, the Heat aren't done.

^ i don't think the knicks winning is a product of their D. in fact, they don't have a player on that roster who is known for their D.

Balkman

Jeffries (did a very good job against Bron in the playoffs)

Guest thelivinlegend21

It doesn't matter if Shaq's as good as he was five years ago. His presence alone on the court spreads out the defense. His size itself makes teams have to double team him. This leaves open shots for Poseys and Walkers of the team. We don't know if Wade can carry this team by himself or not. He's not 100%. The Team USA tour really took a tol on him physically AND mentally. Imo, Pat Riley should just let him rest a bit because the Heat aren't going to win like this. Just wait til Shaq comes back and Wade is rejuvenated, the Heat aren't done.

If Wade takes a rest, the Heat are really done.

Walker's been known for his infamous streaky shooting. Payton's not a threat on the offensive end anymore, although he does have his moments. Posey was never looked to as a first option. The Heat are a team without an identity. Shaq's going to be out for a long time, and by then, the Heat will be in too deep in a hole to dig themselves out of. Every team needs a "go-to guy" and quite frankly, the Heat will not have one if Wade doesn't play his usual minutes. I'm not guaranteeing that it'll happen, but hypothetically speaking, yes, Miami is going to suck, badly.

On another note, how about them Jazz? I'm surprised by Carlos Boozer's and Deron Williams' performances so far. They're playing really well. Totally swooped under my radar this year on competitive teams.

Guest racerzuo

Hey all~ i need some advise here~ im playing Fantasy B-ball, i have to pick a PF/C to keep my team in shape... who should i pick between David Lee, Ryan Gomes, or Mickael Pietrus?!

my team:

Ben Gordon

Jason Richardson

LeBron James

Adam Morrison

Eddy Curry

Caron Butler

T.J. Ford

Jason Terry

Stephen Jackson

Larry Hughes

Ryan Gomes*

as u can c, my PF/C positions are weak, thats y im losing OREB, REB & BLK...

well, thx for the help ^_^

Guest epark1281

Hey all~ i need some advise here~ im playing Fantasy B-ball, i have to pick a PF/C to keep my team in shape... who should i pick between David Lee, Ryan Gomes, or Mickael Pietrus?!

my team:

Ben Gordon

Jason Richardson

LeBron James

Adam Morrison

Eddy Curry

Caron Butler

T.J. Ford

Jason Terry

Stephen Jackson

Larry Hughes

Ryan Gomes*

as u can c, my PF/C positions are weak, thats y im losing OREB, REB & BLK...

well, thx for the help ^_^

sup racer. Pretty solid team. Check out the pinned fantasy sports talk! I'm sure there's tons of advice already there.

Archived