NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest DOVAHKIIN

What's wrong with Ariza? On a rookie who stole the ball from him, geez. I don't care if he was shooting 0 for 9 and losing, there's something called good sportsmanship.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

^

tsk tsk Ariza expected better showmanship from you

11 back to back games in 8 weeks for the Lake show that's going to be tough on any team

Dam I am glad that his cheap shot didn't land. Not because if he did he would have gotten a worse suspension, but because if it did land the other guy would have gotten really hurt because it was right at his head and ariza was going full swing.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

That was a charge from Kobe against Bogut.

Outside the restricted area and in position. Refs called it otherwise. *Shrug*

It's a Kobe-LeBron-Wade-Melo thing. Never make calls against them on last possessions.

Unless it's the crab dribble of course.

Guest PB&Banana

^

I saw a slow mo of the charge (more like a fancam) and bogut's feet were not set. Either way a win's a win, every thing counts so missed free throws when trying to close a game is a no no.

Gasol was beasting though 22 rebounds! that's more than Bynum got in the past two games!

Guest PB&Banana

I don't know which one is worse, missing 5 teeth or having teeth stuck in your elbow/arm that's just nasty. That must have been a hard collision for that to happen!

bulls are disappointing this year

i don't think it'll make a difference with thomas back in the line up either.

they're really missing gordon's offense

I agree, to me, it's becoming more and more evident just how much of the offensive load and pressure Gordon took off of Derrick Rose. Luol Deng is a solid player, and Gordon is as streaky as they come, but Gordon brought a lot of intangibles to the court. I think they're better off playing run and gun basketball with a small lineup.

Tyrus Thomas has had all the chances in the world, and he's never made good on any of those opportunities. Every once in a while, he'll come up with a string of huge lines, but then he'll just disappear off the map again.

Two words sum up the Bulls to me: wildly inconsistent. <_<

I don't know which one is worse, missing 5 teeth or having teeth stuck in your elbow/arm that's just nasty. That must have been a hard collision for that to happen!

One nasty collision indeed. Both guys had great bounce back games.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Ben Gordon is still pretty one-dimensional. I guess having a one-dimensional player COULD help... if the other 4 players on the court do the other stuff.

Rose had that injury slowing him down for the most part of the season so far. Bad luck with Thomas and Hinrich being out.

I hear Brad Miller might go to Portland for Blake and Outlaw. If/when Outlaw returns from injury, he might be a huge boost for the Bulls... probably too late by then though.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Few nice Lakers fans... throwing water bottles and foam fingers on the court just because the Cavs are way up ahead and about to win.

Guest xsilentangel

I can't believe some of the fans! Do they have any dignity?

That was pretty a boring game overall. The Celtics and Orlando game was better since the point differential was much smaller. Magic had a nice run in the 4th but came up short. It was a sloppy game for them; too bad Lewis, Nelson and Howard couldn't get so hot in the first half. I hope KG is ok!

Guest PB&Banana

Some laker fans are too spoiled have some dignity sheesh

As for me it was so hard to watch I didn't wanna spoil my Christmas haha everyone in the laker team played awful and why was sasha even playing? Tip my hats to the Cavs the brought their a game and played hard something I can't say for my team -_- on the bright side I saw the backside of shannon brown which was hilarious and cheered me up a bit hahaha

I guess the days of T-Mac in a Rockets jersey is over. I understand why he wants for minutes, but right now our team is doing great without him and like coach said adding him into the mix could ruin the chemistry the team has right now. I don't really know how I feel about the whole situation because he is one of my favorite players in the league, but he is so injury prone and he has been out of action for so long he can't just expect to be put into the game for 30 minutes. I wonder what team will pick him up whether he leaves a free agent or through a trade. He just isn't the T-Mac of the old and next year being the big free market agent, he either has to take a huge pay cut or just retire.

Question: T-Mac has a 23 million dollar contract this year, but he has played what like 20 minutes so far, does he still get the full 23 million for doing nothing? Same thing for Yao how is his situation is gonna work is he still gonna get his millions even though he will most likely not play any games at all this season?

Archived