NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mazdaspeedrx8

Damn I had high hopes for the warriors this year. After Jackson left Apparently Randolph wants out of GSW too (Probably because they used vlad to start lol) and rumors say Monta Ellis wants out too lol.

I feel bad for curry hahaha

Oh well at least Orlando hasn't disappointed me yet.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I can't blame Ellis, I can't blame Jackson, and I can't blame Randolph for all getting pissed off this year.

The number 7 draft pick was supposed to be traded for a veteran to help the team make a playoff spot, but instead they grabbed Stephen Curry, who isn't even being used properly by Don Nelson. Then again, since when does Nellie ever use players properly?

This moron of a coach doesn't even know how to use his best players. If it was me coaching the Warriors right now, my line up (adjusted due to injuries) would be:

Starting Five:

Moore - C

Randolph - PF

Maggette - SF

Ellis - SG

Curry - PG

-----------

Bench:

Radmanovic

Morrow

Watson

Claxton (filler)

But no, this moron keeps juggling his line-ups just so for the hell of three-point shooting. This is Isiah Thomas all over again.

Guest xsilentangel

If Scalabrine goes to Philly the state of Massachusetts would go crazy. That guy is too loved haha.

Orlando has great defense, as usual. Their offense is even better now but I still prefer their starting five from last year. Good game versus the Celtics. Sad the Celtics lost since they dug themselves a huge hole in the first quarter and almost got out of it, but Orlando prevented that. I really like Pietrus, his accent and his right-on-the-money threes. Wish Sheed was as good behind the line lmao. He missed like 20 three's yesterday, but I guess he made it up with rebounds and steals.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Next trade theory I'm making (the Jackson to Bobcats theory I made was right before the rumors even started)

Chris Paul + James Posey

for

Monta Ellis + Raja Bell + ???

99.9% it would never happen... but could see Paul leading the Warriors back up the ranks... Posey teaching the team how to play defense.

Rumor has it Okafor is already on the shopping block....

Next trade theory I'm making (the Jackson to Bobcats theory I made was right before the rumors even started)

Chris Paul + James Posey

for

Monta Ellis + Raja Bell + ???

99.9% it would never happen... but could see Paul leading the Warriors back up the ranks... Posey teaching the team how to play defense.

Rumor has it Okafor is already on the shopping block....

only problem is, the Warriors lose the only scorer that they have. Everyone else are secondary scorers who can't get their own shots off 1 on 1 (though Paul could easily relieve the situation). It's plausible given the fact that Ellis still has lingering problems with the Nellie and management. It's subsided a bit after SJax was traded, but the disgruntlement is still there.

Then you have the problem of all the injuries. Warriors suit up the minimum 8 players for a game, but only play 6 for the past few games.

Having another injured player (Paul) on the roster with Ellis gone would suck badly. Don't get me wrong though, I'd love for Paul to be on the team. How many years does he have on his contract? That could determine whether the trade may happen or not, since the Warriors are looking to dump Ellis and Beidrins because of their long contracts.

Guest xsilentangel

Wow American Airlines Arena was like 60% full.

I guess economy is hurting people big time.

It has never been this bad though..

Are any Rocket fans super proud of the Rockets. Like seriously everyone has picked up their game, I seriously thought that this year we were gonna suck really bad because we would have no true big man and the rest of the team is made up or really shooters, besides battier because he is a combination of both, that need like to get shots off of like yao ming double teams, but the team has been able to pull of this impressive start.

raps r dissapointing so far...tho just liek 2 years ago they mite do better in the 2nd half..bosh with 2 pts last game.like WTF? i hvae him on fantasy bball too

Guest PB&Banana

woot woot 3 point shot to win the game at the buzzer! Lakers need to work on help defense I don't how many times kobe got screened and no one was there to help out on wade. Oh well we got the W what a fun game.

rockets are doin pretty well considering everything. i can't believe the rockets have no plans on signing a big man..there has to be someone over 7 feet whose a free agent somewhere.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

There's a lot of free agent 7 footers but oesn't mean they're good enough to be signed. Unless you want crap like Ha-Seung Jin or Michael Olowokandi.

People fall in love with 7 footers too much in the NBA (refer to guys like Hasheem Thabeet, Kwame Brown, Ryan Hollins, Patrick O'Bryant, Yi Jianlian, etc.) when half of them are useless. You don't have to be a 7 footer to be an effective big man (refer to DeJuan Blair) or even close to 6'11, 6'10

Chuck Hayes is getting the job done, David Andersen is a decent back up.

Oh, not to mention the Rockets aren't in any position to be signing people considering they're still way over the cap... unless they can find someone for the veteran minimum....

Archived