NBA

Guest Chioster

^^^

agreed, i really do think that it's the agent that screwed everything over.

totally pisses me off that he may leave.

but i'll be optimistic and wait till wednesday when they do sign those contracts.

a lot can happen within now and wednesday so we'll see how it pans out.

if ronron does come to the lakers then hopefully he'll fit in,

i mean gasol came into the lakers during the season and reaped good rewards,

so a matter of chemistry shouldn't be too big of a deal if the zen master decides

to coach for another year.

Mhmm. But the thing is Gasol never was an all out drama queen like Artest is. The dude thrives on the littlest of things to whine about...which leads to temper tantrums and technical fouls. It'll be interesting, to say the least.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DOVAHKIIN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4301111

First time seeing the article you posted. I was just reiterating an opinion stated by the ESPN analyst.

Iono ... either way ... I don't like having them for that long. I would've rather waited and made a splash in next year's free agent class.

Considering NBA sources should be more valid over the likes of Yahoo and ESPN....

Guest Unanimous

I don`t mind Artest. I love Ariza, it`s sad to see him go. But excluding his bad rep, Ron is a good player.

So many talks about Odom and Ariza, who stays who goes or both stays. Well there you have it.

Guest GO!zilla

Ariza should fire David Lee.

Welcome to LA Artest. We will no longer be called soft but now thugs. Good game Laker Haters.

Guest Unanimous

^^ I`m against Hedo in general. I am not a fan of him at all. I don`t know what is the hype around him all about.

When it comes down to it money trumps all.

Interesting off season so far. I love these big trades. Just imagine 2010.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

5 years for 60 mill? Way too much. Defense on the wing is a problem for the Raps. Marion patched that up, and now we're replacing him with Hedo? Guy can't defend a fly, seeing as how LeBron ripped him in the playoffs. So it was the money and the Turkish community in Toronto that attracted him away from the Blazers. Well, there goes his ring with Roy and company.

Maybe Hedo's praised "playmaking" will make take the load off Calderon and make him less of a conservative pansy PG.

Congrats Colangelo, you've screwed us all with a bench consisting of a notorious rebounding scrotum-grabber, a mysteriously "injured" Marcus Banks, and.... Quincy Douby and... Patrick O'Bryant? Bloody hell. Please tell me we'll keep Mensah-Bonsu at least.

Guest xsilentangel

Celtics offered a contract to Sheed.

No agreement yet of course.

I hope things work out..

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Marion probably won't go to the Blazers. They want a playmaker.

Pistons are trying to get Avery Johnson as their new coach. I like it. With him, that young squad has a chance of becoming big.

Guest mofo

i think detroit needs to get rid of all its old players..the chemistry is not there anymore..time to rebuild..they have some good young guys..but allen iverson, rasheed, mcdyess, rip and even tayshaun can play for other teams.

is houston rebuilding as well? i think that is fine..t-mac's body is made of paper mache..i don't think any gm will be stupid enough to take him..with the exception of kevin mchale..but mchale is gone..

Guest i<3ramen

I didn't want him on the Blazers anyway.

He is in it for the money.

true im glad he isnt coming to portland but knowing kevin pritchard do you think he had other plans in the wait with hedo like maybe a sign and trade for a major upgrade at the PG which the blazers need or some other plan

Guest xsilentangel

Former Piston Rasheed Wallace has agreed to a deal with the Boston Celtics, according to the Boston Herald.

Credit

Welcome Sheed.

Guest SurpriseSex

Ariza should fire David Lee.

Welcome to LA Artest. We will no longer be called soft but now thugs. Good game Laker Haters.

Indeed. David Lee has solidified his place among the dumbest athletic agents in the industry.

That said, I'm not too big of an Artest fan. He makes horrible decisions shooting the ball, but I guess if he's going to have to defer to Kobe Bryant he'll help much more than he'll hurt.

Archived