NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jadedbeauty
I want Bulls to win, just so I can watch them play again game7.

thats what i said. :P It's always exciting to see a 7 game series. ^___^

Guest loving_D

BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by one point!!

thriller till the last second! d-rose and the free throws... :wacko::rolleyes:

Guest xsilentangel

Oh well a disappointment again.

WHAT THE HELL? Ray Allen was BEHIND the line with that third that caused the second overtime (I don't recall anymore too many buzzer beaters.) .. But Rondo got away with a goaltending on Hinrich's basket. He definitely touched the ball after it hit the glass.. oh well I wanted to end it so Celtics have time to rest for Monday but I guess they have to win it at home sweet home :)..

Yeah, I always knew Ray Allen was amazing.

And whoever said Rondo should be ejected.. oh cmon it was like Miller's hook on Ray Allen that fouled him out in Game 5. Yeah it was stupid of Rondo but there's no need for an ejection.

I can't believe people think he's a dirty player.. What the hell? I wish he made a better play at the end when he got rejected by Rose... SO STUPID.. They should've given it to Ray Allen.

To all those who think Pierce should get an Oscar in last season's playoffs.. maybe Miller should get it this year. Ridiculous flops and facial expressions after he gets fouled or something. Pierce got stitches for a cut inside his nose and there were no free throws either so I guess all is even?

I miss KG and Leon Powe..

Guest CKcrossover

If the Bulls had lost the game

Heinrich would be kicking himself in the nut on that layup

Guest derrek

Heinrich with the missed layup, and Rose with two missed free throws!!

I don't know about y'all but I think that's the best NBA game I've ever seen!! Holy JOHN FREAKIN' TESH!!!! So intense.

The inbounds, the free throws, the blocks.............. AMAZING. I am so wired right now.

When Joakim had that break away dunk I jumped up, screamed and beat my chest like a john teshing gorilla.

props to the bulls.

they made so many mistakes, yet they pulled it off.

who knew noah could go coast to coast and pull off a three point play?

it's time for the kobe and the lakers to be in the spotlight and shine against the rockets.

Guest xsilentangel
oh, i meant the series. i was expecting a Magic sweep, so 2 wins was a nice surprise. but all in all, would have rather been in the lottery than in the playoffs where i know they had no shot at the finals.

Well I predicted a 4-2 series and I was right on the money but you're right, lottery > playoffs if you don't make it too far.. but they probably got more fans. Have more faith in your team man, even I expected more out of them haha.

Archived