NBA

Guest Chioster

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest loving_D

i wish the miami-atlanta games would be more exciting. sure, they take turns in winning games but every time, the winning team wins by a huge margin. it's kind of dull to watch.

so howard-less magic tomorrow in philly. hopefully, the sixers will take advantage of that.

Guest charcoalfilter1101

Oh yeah, Bull-Celts series, they're uber exciting. SCAL is the reason why the Celts are winning.

Go LAKERS!!!

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Michael Curry back for the Pistons?

I liked him as a player but but he was horrible this year with all those random line-ups. Why Dumars, why? Why not Avery Johnson?

Guest LolitaMan

Can you nba fans explain to me how the hell does the Lakers get to play the Rockets instead of the Mavs who are a higher seed? That makes no sense at all.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Uhm, no. The Rockets finished higher, buddy.

Mavs are 6th seed, not 5th.

How you mistook the Mavs' 50-32 record as being higher than the Rockets' 53-29 is beyond me.

Guest xsilentangel

Regardless that I am a passionate Celtics fan, yeah of course that was a flagrant foul but now I'm hearing all this BS and crap that Rondo is a dirty player and that there was no technical or flagrant foul called because the Celtics are fixed to make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. There was an article on Yahoo that totally exaggerated the whole thing too.

“It was just another one of the many shots to the head that haven’t been called this whole series,” Miller grumbled.

“I don’t even know if they cleaned up all the blood around the basket,” Miller said.

He had two free throws, two rims and two seconds left on Tuesday night when little Rajon Rondo had a free shot and pounded him upside that woozy head.

When it was over, Miller was drinking a bottle of water at his locker. He tipped the bottle to one side of his mouth, where there were no stitches, no blood. His knees were wrapped with ice. His eyes were glassy.

Rondo is NOT the violent player they characterize him as. Obviously this shows his lack of experience, he wanted to prevent the layup so he made a dumb-as-hell act of grabbing the guy's head instead of the ball itself. (What was he thinking? Yeah no idea.)

Guest knockblock
Stop flopping Przybilla.

I can say the same thing about Louis Scola. He's been doing that himself.

Does anyone else besides me hate it when the stupid Hornets keep playing the "Ric Flair" "WoooOoo" line everytime chris paul score or makes a simple free throw?!!

I wondered about that for some time. Chris Paul used to be a wrestling fan.

I never thought that the bulls-celtics series would be this exciting.

I didn't either. 3 games ent to overtime. If it goes to game 7 it will be really exciting.

wow, the west playoffs are boring, besides the lakers of course.

Ha. The Rockets vs Blazers match has been the best series in the west.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
Regardless that I am a passionate Celtics fan, yeah of course that was a flagrant foul but now I'm hearing all this BS and crap that Rondo is a dirty player and that there was no technical or flagrant foul called because the Celtics are fixed to make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. There was an article on Yahoo that totally exaggerated the whole thing too.

Rondo is NOT the violent player they characterize him as. Obviously this shows his lack of experience, he wanted to prevent the layup so he made a dumb-as-hell act of grabbing the guy's head instead of the ball itself. (What was he thinking? Yeah no idea.)

Nothing he could do to make the play on the ball since Miller was laying it up. He just stretched his arm around Miller's shoulder like anyone would and caught his mouth at the very last second. It's the same as Al Horford's hit on TJ Ford last year. Miss the ball? Hit the wrong part.

5b38262ddd_rondo04302009.jpg

It was a flagrant, but not an absolute obvious one. The intent was hardly malicious like everyone is making it out to be. You want a blatant hit, compare it to Horry's check on Nash. He COULD'VE grabbed Nash, but didn't. Rondo grabbed Miller, just not at the right time and part. Oh well.

You guys are forgetting that it's the playoffs and everyone will get physical with so much at stake.

wow, the west playoffs are boring, besides the lakers of course.

i'm still deciding if i should play pick up or watch the bulls game after class.

Series sweeps or near-sweeps are boring.

Guest loving_D

how do you go from leading by 12 to trailing by 8 in a matter of a few minutes? there's the bulls for ya. they're so frustrating to watch. -_-

oh and boo, rondo for another dirty move. and he's still not ejected. <_<

----

another OT!! this is a crazy series.

Archived