NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest xsilentangel

Hell yeah Celtics.

I freaking love Pierce. So damn clutch (not his free throws lol)

Great night for the whole team.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

Well, it's basically a bunch of Lakers fans that want the Celtics to lose (obviously).... no offense to any loyal Bulls fans out there.

Anyways, yeah I'm disappointing with the Spurs. They made a nice run in the second quarter but apparently lost all hope in the third. Mavs did an effective job fending off a run in the fourth to get them a win too. Parker and Duncan carried the team by driving to the basket but cmon, they needed someone to knock down some jumpers or get a couple layups.. Making all those free throws would've helped too.. but it's too late now.

I hope Philly wins.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

No Philly, they wouldn't get far in the second round or Conference Finals.

At least the Magic can put up a fight against the West elite.

Guest Unanimous

Whats wrong with being a bandwagoner anywho? I have a favorite team in every series. And yes I am one of those Laker fans. I dont want the Celtics to win just cause I dislike them. I always root for the underdogs. It's always fun that way. Makes everything more exciting and unpredictable.

Pop was experimenting most of the season. His style of coaching wows (as in I havent seen it) me. He is a verbal coach too. I love his responses to reporters' questions. So sad for the Spurs.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

'Cause people have complained about Celtics bandwagoners, Warriors bandwagoners, Suns bandwagoners, etc. in this thread over the years. No such thing as a Lakers bandwagoner apparently. Rooting for the heavyweights gets you criticized 100% of the time.

I prefer NOT to see the underdogs make it far, because it only ends in disappointment.

Guest LolitaMan

Does anyone else besides me hate it when the stupid Hornets keep playing the "Ric Flair" "WoooOoo" line everytime chris paul score or makes a simple free throw?!! That crap got OLD FAST and it annoys the hell outta me. The fans always say "woooo" afterwards too. I have to mute that crap whenever paul scores. Good thing we won't be hearing that garbage no more....since the Nuggets are almost done with them.

Guest SurpriseSex

That foul on Miller should have been a flagrant, it was a direct shot to the face. Regardless, he should have made those free throws, so it's still his fault.

The Celtics did not win this game, rather, the Bulls lost it.

Guest epark1281

I never thought that the bulls-celtics series would be this exciting.

I'm beginning to like Ray-gay less and less.

I hate it when he does that thing with his mouth, the half snarl.

P.S. I think Paxton got it backwards. He should have signed GORDON to an extention, NOT Deng.

Now we have a gimp with a hefty contract that'll be hard to move.

Guest Jinkst

24 points and 24 boards... Half souperman Half awesome.. Im glad Orlando are finally rallying back to there old self and Lewis shaking off his slump.

Guest derrek

I still hope the Bulls beat the Celtics, because I do hate the Celtics with a passion. But all that aside...

I wasn't sure about Derrick Rose getting the ROY, but man over this playoff stint he has shown he was the only choice. He's played amazing... even on the alley oop to Noah last night when he missed he came back down the floor said "It was my bad, let me handle this"... I've seen some moves in the paint by him that were simply amazing. This kid is REALLY good.

I also hope they suspend Howard for a game over that elbow, there's NO excuse for that. It was intentional and an elbow from him could knock someone out (and did shortly after; see Courtney Lee). It's one thing to play gritty defense (like Dahntay Jones on CP3) but another to take potential injury inducing shots on people.

Tonight's game between the Hawks and Heat depends on Wade's condition pretty much, and the Nuggets will send the Hornets ppappappackin'!

Guest loving_D
That foul on Miller should have been a flagrant, it was a direct shot to the face. Regardless, he should have made those free throws, so it's still his fault.

The Celtics did not win this game, rather, the Bulls lost it.

agree, agree. that was a total flagrant, rondo wacked his arm on the poor guy's neck. but yeah, the bulls lost this one. they had it in the bag!

though d-rose had a few amazing plays, i was so frustrated with him in the final minutes/seconds of the game (not OT). another game for him of TO's (6). he needs to work on that.

Guest Jinkst

Doesn't make sense to suspend someone if it came from trying to block a shot and he wasn't aware Lee was below him and from the same team.. Hendrich is 4xtimes the better 1st guard player then Rose interms of overall text book play. And the Celtics have heart even though they don't have there court leader on the floor with them. They will pull through cause they are handle the series really well, with all the wagon of bulls fans and the lost of Garnett. Doc Rivers will pull his team together and the bench and Marbury are going pull there weight and show why the Celtics are a World Class team (Well the only one in Boston).

And I still have doubts about Lebron support screw against the Lakers.. I'm not sure they are up to it.

Miami and Cavs will be the best series once Miami pulls through and they go at it.. Wade always steps up and J-Oneal will dominate the Cavs forwards.

I liked Spurs to win but even before the series starts I knew they'll gonna have hard time with the mavs. Spurs are weak against mavs and lakers.

Now I'll just predict the finals matchup would be lakers vs. cavs. And then cavs might win it this year.

Guest derrek

NBA vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson was busy on Wednesday reviewing two questionable calls from Tuesday night's playoff action.

"Both plays are under review," league spokesman Tim Frank said, according to ESPN.com.

The plays involved Orlando's Dwight Howard elbowing Philadelphia's Samuel Dalembert, and Boston's Rajon Rondo hitting Chicago's Brad Miller in the mouth on a foul.

If the NBA adheres strictly to its rule book, it appears as though Howard is more at risk than Rondo to be suspended for their respective Game 6s.

It would make me SO happy if both of them got 1 game. Let's take both to game 7s!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooo!!!

Archived