NBA

Guest Chioster

Guest thelivinlegend21

fifty eight, anyone? thorough thrashing from the nuggets. it was disgusting to keep up with on the box score.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

Damn it the games are too late for me to watch.

I didn't even make it through the Heat/Hawks game.

Oh well, another intense 2-2 series.

The Heat offense was not getting it done, especially in the first quarter. They need to drive to the basket more. They kept settling for 3's on every possession and it just wouldn't go down. Then came the jumpers.. Low field-goal percentage and 3-point percentage.

Comforting to know that Ben Gordon's hamstring is annoying him.. THANK GOD I don't want to see another crazy-as-hell 3 from him. (Why did we not foul Salmons on the inbound pass, ugh)

The free throw percentages are pretty ugly.

Guest derrek

Lamar Odom has been huge. They bench him, and bring him back out, but regardless of where he plays he's one of the most important parts of this team. And how about Ariza? Woooooooo!!

Lakers need to stop letting these leads slip tho, I keep having heart attacks. Dallas and Houston could win out tonight, and two big tie-breakers tonight! woohoo!!!!!

Guest she leanss

lakers game was great! everyone got freee tacoss~ and lakers won the series of course!

lol everyone was shouting "Utah sucks" fun fun

there was this funny moment at the game though. on the screen when they showed people with signs, they showed a woman with a sign "Marry me Vujacic" and then the camera went to vujacic's face who saw the poster too and you can see him grinning :D

Guest Jinkst

Pistons wanted to trade for AI to make cap space to try to sign Lebron in the off-season. Its like what the Celtics are doing with Marbury if things don't work out he becomes a free-agent anyways.

Guest epark1281

Pistons wanted to trade for AI to make cap space to try to sign Lebron in the off-season. Its like what the Celtics are doing with Marbury if things don't work out he becomes a free-agent anyways.

what makes you think LeBron is going to want to leave the Cavs for Detroit now?

The Cavs are so close to winning it all. They've already built a team around LeBron.

If LeBron goes to the Cavs it'll all of a sudden magically work there?

The pistons need more than 1 SF to complete the puzzle.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
what makes you think LeBron is going to want to leave the Cavs for Detroit now?

The Cavs are so close to winning it all. They've already built a team around LeBron.

If LeBron goes to the Cavs it'll all of a sudden magically work there?

The pistons need more than 1 SF to complete the puzzle.

You should be telling that to every team out there that's clearing cap space for 2010.

Guest Jinkst

Why not? What about the knicks? Sure the city does rally around Lebron and he is the best thing since Drew Carrey left the city. But there is big cap room out there and the Pistons are getting old and tired and have that money. Even Kobe said he would leave the NBA to play back in euro if the money is right and many nba players have done so as well. I'm just saying he could and the Pistons do have the intent and with a weak draft coming up teams are dumping contracts to even try to get shots at Lebron, Boozer, and that baddie Okur.

Guest epark1281

i just can't see any team contending the way the Cavs are now (that's clearing up space). Just because a team like the knicks or the Nets clear up some salary doesn't mean that they'll make it to the finals.

If Lebron leaves, it'll be for money, not a championship.

Guest DOVAHKIIN
i just can't see any team contending the way the Cavs are now (that's clearing up space). Just because a team like the knicks or the Nets clear up some salary doesn't mean that they'll make it to the finals.

If Lebron leaves, it'll be for money, not a championship.

Come 2010 and the Cavs might not be the same. Might is the key word, with some of their key vets aging fast. If they continue to stay at the top in the West, other potential FA's like Wade, Bosh or Amare can still bolt because their teams aren't contending anyway.

The teams with a lot of cap space still have room to sign to attract someone in the 2010 FA class. I mean, the Knicks or Nets won't have half of the scrubs they have right now. Let's say a team cleared up $30 million off payroll... they could sign a superstar + some other decent players.

Cleveland's in a good situation anyway. They have some contracts expiring next summer + LeBron can opt out in 2010. Cavs can sign another superstar, and then resign LeBron using his Bird Rights even if they're over the limit... as long as they don't hit the luxury tax.

bulls-celtics series giving me a heart attack.

damnnn, watching game5 right now.

tied with a minute left.

maybe OT? this is kinda like game4. hm.

edit//

omg, heart attack.

fourth OT in the series, I'm loving thiss.

OMG MILLER! you just have to make these two shots. come on!

--------------------------------

sigh. alright good game.

Guest loving_D

bulls celtics game was so intense! but i'm so upset about the result. :( come on miller! you had it!

boston-chicago series is definitely the most exciting series so far. BULLS in 7!!

Archived