[jp, Kr Movie 2007] Virgin Snow

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it's finally being released onto DVD at yesasia.com EXCEPT... no subtitles :( You can also get a little review about it on lunapark6.com, which I guess is better than nothing.

I just finished watching this movie without subs, so I don't know if it has anything to do with me not really liking it that much.

Honestly, it was really straight to the point.

Boy meets girl, they fall in love. Family conflict gets in the way and they seperate. They meet again after ..some years(?), misunderstanding ensues, solved, no one dies, they end up together. The end.

I'm not good with summary. :P The rip was pretty bad so I'm not sure if I got everything, but it's just any typical romance movie.

I just finished watching this movie without subs, so I don't know if it has anything to do with me not really liking it that much.

Honestly, it was really straight to the point.

Boy meets girl, they fall in love. Family conflict gets in the way and they seperate. They meet again after ..some years(?), misunderstanding ensues, solved, no one dies, they end up together. The end.

I'm not good with summary. :P The rip was pretty bad so I'm not sure if I got everything, but it's just any typical romance movie.

Considering the story itself, wouldn't it have to be very basic? Not trying to be argumentative here; quite the contrary. For the sake of conversation, as a joint production between two countires, cultures, and languages, I would think that "basic" would be the medium that allowed the film to be understood by both.

I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless, and I am very curious as to where you found your rip! :D

Considering the story itself, wouldn't it have to be very basic? Not trying to be argumentative here; quite the contrary. For the sake of conversation, as a joint production between two countires, cultures, and languages, I would think that "basic" would be the medium that allowed the film to be understood by both.

I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless, and I am very curious as to where you found your rip! :D

I guess. I'm not really into romance movies and I'm sure people are still going to watch this regardless of what I said. haha

However, do people not notice the rip is bad though?

I explained why here.

It's the same rip (Virgin.Snow.2007.DVDRip.XViD-CiELO) that's out everywhere.

Glad that it's out. But cross fingers until better quality and subs, of course. Seriously, no matter how much u want to see it, with bad quality, it will just ruin the movie. We've already waited 6 months, a little longer won't hurt. **went off somewhere to find another thing to watch.

Guest lucky_moon

o_O; The quality is far from bad, the rip itself is bad.

I've downloaded the movie from twoasone CB but my friends told me it has some cut scenes , is it right??

I've downloaded the movie from twoasone CB but my friends told me it has some cut scenes , is it right??

can you give me twoasone cb link :blush:

I guess. I'm not really into romance movies and I'm sure people are still going to watch this regardless of what I said. haha

However, do people not notice the rip is bad though?

I explained why here.

It's the same rip (Virgin.Snow.2007.DVDRip.XViD-CiELO) that's out everywhere.

yea.. I was really annoyed when watching.

But like L.Lawliet said, it was very typical. Just my opinion, but I doubt this movie is going to be popular in Korea? It seems like the whole movie was made for the Japanese audience.

Koreans are big fans of romantic comedy movies or really really sad movies, and idk I didn't find this one to be any of those two.

Archived