What Are You Craving Right Now?

Admin

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest perfectinvasions

I really really want some kind of drink... not water... but like some sort of soda or anything. I am craving a high calorie Jamba Juice the most I think.

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

Some In n Out Burgers and a gazillion french fries!!! :(

OMG, I was craving a donut...but once I saw your post, the donut craving disappeared...

I want In-N-Out fries now!!

EVERYTHING!!

chips, dumplings, sushi, chocolate, pizza, chicken, fried rice, peanut butter and jelly sandwich ^^, spaghetti, mushroom soup, pasta, honey garlic chicken wings! and the list goes on and on, and on =D

Guest Rangerboi

right now I could really go for some curry! like not the crap kind out of the box but the really really good kind thats spicy! and with a huge helping of rice! Yum that would warm me up sooooo well right now! Yeah Im in Seattle for school, so if any of you know of curry places by Seattle University please PM me!

Rangerboi

I'm craving for some warm brownies!!! I was having a chat with my friend and a commercial came on and oh man, I was basically drooling while watching it. I want some cashews too :(

Archived