do you guys and girls drives stick?

Guest HKS457

Guest Bambee08

i only drive an automatic, but my bf wanted to teach me how to drive a manual. he taught me on his mr2, but now that he got a STi...he's reluctant to let me practice. ;) no biggy.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shallowfashionista

stick shift is just fun!! and then you can drift. why cant i find an IS with a stick shift?!?!? theyre all **** tiptronic....

i dont understand how people dont know how to drive stick. no offense, but its NOT rocket science. its pretty simple.

-no swearing-

eh, driving stick's nothing too special, its just more fun to me

btw i drive both

^^^

had a 5-spd '85 porsche 944 and currently drivin' a 6-spd rsx-s

i'll never go backk to the dark side...unless i have kids or something :blink:

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

i dont' drive stick well i start in first gear really REALLy slow and i release clutch too early and yeah i'm a newb at stick lol

Guest M3tor2nR

i prefer auto,

110hp with 5sp, no fun.

110hp with Auto... even less fun. :P

Stick is just so much better. You're in total control of the car. I can never get an Auto unless it was a very nice Luxury car, but that's about it. Anything else has to be manual for me.

Im a girl and i drive auto..

Tho i'm considering learning to drive manual cuz my parents want me to get a manual car..

They WANT you to get a manual car? I've never really heard that before from parents. Is it because it can save gas?

Guest i'm lagging yo

i drive manual but i rented an auto 05 camry last summer and wow i actually enjoyed driving it. it's just something good about toyotas.... probably why they're almost the #1 auto mfr in the US..

Archived