do you guys and girls drives stick?

Guest HKS457

Guest youre sexy <3

all guys, admit it. you like to see girls drive stick because the shifter is a phallus. the coolness part of girls driving stick is all secondary.

haha.....

anyway.

i know both, but i drive an auto

stick is fun ....but i wouldnt want to drive one everyday. and i hate it in the city... >=[

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangyunho

psh go to china, most of the cars r stick, if u wanna drive auto, u must be rich or something.

Guest koneee

Hahaha ALL of us have stick now. Me, Nett, Sdog, DP... you feel left out Kon? Maybe we can convert your S into manual hehe.

:[[[[ shush! I do feel left out! if it's free, I'll agree to it. Nett might teach me this summer.. hopefully

Guest sw33tieVTgrl

eh, driving stick's nothing too special, its just more fun to me

btw i drive both

Aha..me too ^___~

then a girl driving those trailer trucks with their many gears must be super sexy wink.gif

AHahahaha...

Anyways, I think it goes the other way too, for a girls point of view. Guys who drive stick are sexy ^____~

Guest nonstop

stick is fun at first but gets annoying, cant even hold my girlfriends hand while im driving :/.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PBzAllan

eh, driving stick's nothing too special, its just more fun to me

btw i drive both

yea i just pop in through gears in my kswapped hatch =]

Guest Solly

i want to learn so bad but my dad won't let me -_-;;; he's a mechanic so he knows mostly about cars and like he knows his ways >0<;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived