Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

005Mby4Zjw1espikwszmjj30zk0qotet.jpg

06/02/2015 director Guo Da Lei updated weibo:
#女汉子完美恋人# #丁一宇女汉子完美恋人# 昨日是帅气、敬业、可爱、礼貌的演员@丁一宇 杀青,他请全组吃午饭,饭盒上的文字真的很温暖,三十七个日日夜夜的合作,非常愉快,期待下次,首尔见!

Translation:
#The Rise of a Tomboy# #Jung Il Woo The Rise of a Tomboy# @ActorJungilwoo wrapped up the movie yesterday. He is handsome, professional, dedicated, cute and polite. He prepared Korean food for all staff. The message from Jung Il Woo on lunch box is really heartwarming. It is a great pleasure to work with him for 37 days. Looking forward to seeing him again in Seoul.

005Mby4Zjw1espil6j560j30zk0qotfj.jpg

Message from Jung Il Woo on lunch box:
希望最初的心动一直到最后..
感谢如此美好的回忆,
美好的作品!
감사합니다!!!
丁一宇 敬上

Translation:
Hope the initial feelings of love will last till the end..
Thanks for the sweet memories,
the great movie production!
Thank you!!!

Sincerely,
Jung Il Woo

There are several upcoming Japanese magazines with Jung Il Woo interview

「韓流旋風」7月号 (release date 6/5/2015)
「もっと知りたい!韓国TVドラマ」VOL.67 (release date 6/5/2015)
「BAILA」7月号(release date 6/12)
「韓流ぴあ」07月31日号 (release date 6/22/2015)
「韓国TVドラマガイド」VOL.59 (release date 6/22/2015)
「韓流ラブストーリー完全ガイド」 (release date 7/4/2015)

I usually order Japanese magazines in Amazon Japan http://www.amazon.co.jp. It can switch to English and checkout in English. AmazonGlobal Priority shipping takes 2~4 days to arrive, really fast. The final shipping fee is based on per shipment fee plus per item fee. Therefore, to save on shipping, it is better to purchase multiple items to lower shipping cost of each item.

Good luck!

a4f76a69gw1essje3doz6j21e00xc44s.jpg

Highlights of NETEASE interview with Jung Il Woo on 150603

Jung Il Woo:

1. I have been busy with filming 'The Rise of a Tomboy' recently. Ge Yang is a charismatic role who loves a girl wholeheartedly. Ge Yang and I have very similar personality. The filming process took about a month.

2. Although it is my first time filming in China, the filming process is very similar to that of Korea, so there is no inconvenience. Actress Zhao Li Ying is very professional. I am honored to work with her.

3. I am very interested in Chinese movies, especially 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'-like movies. Therefore, I'd like to take on challenge of filming ancient Chinese action movie.

4. The most difficult part of filming STAR CHEF is the language barrier. In addition, every night I had to stay up late to remember the recipes for the next day.  I feel excited and nervous during shooting because I had to finish making a meal within limited time.

5. I know the meaning of 'foodie' and I am a foodie myself. I like searching for good restaurants online and try out. Director Guo introduced me a hot pot restaurant which was open from Qing Dynasty. It is especially delicious. I eat a lot and exercise a lot to keep in good shape.

6. In fan meetings held in different countries, I sing in the native language so i can be closer to the fans of that country. This time, I will sing OST in Chinese for 'The Rise of a Tomboy'. It is difficult to sing in Chinese because of four tones. But I am sure I can sing well through more practice.

7. I listen to different types of songs from different countries, not limited to a particular type.

8. In the short term, I want to focus on movies and dramas, not music. I can sing OST for movies.

9. I know 'Hurry Up, Brother' (a Chinese variety show based on 'Running Man'). I want to be part of the show if given the chance.

Edited by didixiaoyu
  • Like 1