Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

a little rain, a little happiness

My heart ached sooo much in this scene because it is the first time that Ba Woo and Soo Kyung laughed and smiled so openly since they met. Soo Kyung is adorable as she takes all these incidents, like a leaking roof, as memorable experiences while Ba Woo just wants her to keep her happy and safe, tucked to his side. The look in his eyes when he sees everyone laughing so freely… you can tell he’s fiercely determined to protect this new family of his so that they can have many such moments like these. The way he looks at Soo Kyung… such a goner.  Jung Il Woo’s eyes… just perfect.

• screenshot_20210530-061419_youtube8872976772631572172.jpg
  • screenshot_20210530-061524_youtube8468960854344394972.jpg

What I love, love about Soo Kyung is how she never misses or fails to appreciate the smallest things Ba Woo does for her. Like covering her head so that the raindrops won’t wet her.  She is aware they met under the worst circumstances, but has come to a conclusion that meeting him might be the best thing that could have ever happened to her in her life. She is happy with him. He makes her happy. He makes her feel so safe and happy that even a leaking roof in the middle of a storm is fun for her. In return, she gives Ba Woo a sense of hope, meaning, and direction in life. He had been living life as it is, not exactly knowing what he was living for except revenge. With Soo Kyung in his life, he has found purpose and a woman who genuinely appreciates him for who he is.

Man… the chemistry between Yuri and Jung Il Woo…just keeps brewing wonderfully. Their emotional connection… superb.

I’ll do up a proper post later on this weekend’s episodes.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/05/30/a-little-rain-a-little-happiness/

• Love 2

On 5/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, Lmangla said:

love he how admits that he sucks at dancing. LOL. cracking up on seeing him struggle so hard to shake his hips. :lol: kekeke... so cute! it is fun to see the cast having fun. I think it shows when the cast had fun together because you get a good drama as well...  

click CC for eng subs -- the BTS as they prepare for the promise dance and figure out the steps.

to see the full dance version

@Lmangla, hahaha - thanks for sharing the videos. Jung Il Woo is so awkward  when he dances. My 1st time to see him danced. He uploaded their dance practice clip on his Youtube channel. I really love it when co-stars get along well off-cam. Awwww… I love the rapport. They seem to having so much fun hanging out. It's a very short one -  Now, what about if ratings cross 10 per cent? Longer, huh? BTW, where's the little Ko Dong Ha? I hope when it reaches 10%, the little kid can join them. At least, they delivered on their promise.  This is such a cute dance video.  Congratulations to the whole team for producing such a solid piece of work. Hope the drama gains even better ratings…:rainbow:

• Wiggle 1

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On May 31 Data)

Most-searched-kdrama-on-daum-05312021-68

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Daum has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with an hourly ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the moment.

This list is based on the data of May 31 (10:50 AM KST).

Most-searched-kdrama-on-daum-05312021-2.

1. "Mine"

2. "Bossam: Steal the Fate"

3. "Taxi Driver"

4. "Revolutionary Sisters"

5. "Amor Fati"

6. "Miss Monte-Cristo"

7. "Undercover"

8. "A Good Supper"

9. "My Roommate is a Gumiho"

10. "Youth of May"

most-searched-kdrama-on-daum-screenshot-

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-may-31-data-2/

• Like 1

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in June 2021

Lots of new kdramas coming our way in June! There’s a little something for everyone with a great variety of genres. Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this June 2021 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in June 2021:

9. Bossam – Steal the Fate

Bossam: Steal the Fate Korean Drama - Jung Il Woo and Yuri

Bossam – Steal the Fate is about a man (Jung Il Woo) who helps widows in difficult situations meet new husbands that accidentally kidnaps a princess (Yuri).

Bossam – Steal the Fate airs Saturday and Sunday on MBN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2021/06/01/10-korean-dramas-you-need-to-be-watching-in-june-2021/

*** Soo Kyung and Ba Woo are just too lovely in their feelings for each other in "Bossam" EP11.  (Sat)

BW: "If anything happens to you because of me, I’ll really lose my mind."

SK: "Promise me you will not die, you must stay alive… until we meet again."  :emmm:

video source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/06/04/if-something-happens-to-you-because-of-me-ill-really-go-crazy/

• Like 1

*** The cast hang-out. “It’s Ba Woo’s treat!” Jung Il Woo had a Korean beef BBQ feast with "Bossam" co-star. He posted pics on Instagram. So great to see co-stars keeping up their friendship even after production has ended. Noticed that Jung Il Woo has cut his hair.  :heart1:

20210603_2305498603709526491830539.jpg?w

• Awesome 1

*** “Bossam: Steal the Fate” soared to new heights last night, June 5. Currently, the drama kicked off the second half of its run. Time flies so fast....... The drama has achieved its highest viewership ratings to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of the historical drama scored an average nationwide rating of 8.0 percent. Not surprised with this drama since the audience are hooked. I'm enjoying the drama. Every episode has been intense. Excellent acting from Jung II Woo. I hope it will hit 10% soon.

Keep the momentum "Bossam!"    :sweating:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003441709

• Like 1

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On June 7 Data)

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Daum has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with an hourly ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the moment.

This list is based on the data of June 7 (10:54 AM KST).

Most-searched-Kdramas-06072021-pics.jpg

1. "Mine"

2. "Revolutionary Sisters"

3. "Bossam: Steal the Fate"

4. "Penthouse: War in Life 3"

5. "Amor Fati"

6. "Undercover"

7. "Miss Monte-Cristo"

8. "A Good Supper"

9. "Racket Boys"

10. "Youth of May"

Most-searched-Kdramas-06072021-daum-scre

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-june-7-data-2021/

*** The couple is separated for most of Episode 11, with Soo Kyung  cracking her brains to save Ba Woo at the expense of risking her life. I love the hugs based from EP12 trailer. So cute how Soo Kyung says & tells how dashing Ba Woo looks all cleaned up and in fancy wear. They need to up the hotness &  start kissing now - hahaha - and I hope they do soon. I have no doubt any kisses between them would be awesome. I’m

hoping the two will give us some breath-taking kisses. Please...............    :Woah:

20210608_0129435403730871653892734.jpg

20210608_0131024958670006486914068.jpg

20210608_0132404484896446089817091.jpg

photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/06/09/they-cant-do-without-each-other/

*** JIW posted another picture of the "Bossam" trio on his IG. For sure, this was taken on the same day as the BBQ dinner post, judging by Yuri’s outfit. I hope this trio keep it this way throughout…meaning, their closeness will be stronger even after the drama will wrap-up. Ratings hit an average 8 percent for Episode 11 where the romance finally kicking into full gear. I hope "Bossam" may cross 10 per cent.  :twerk2:

screenshot_20210606-134222_instagram7551

• Like 1

*** Episode 13 of "Bossam" notched an average of 8.7 per cent, surpassing MBN’s previous highest rated drama. I’m so thankful that the domestic audience is taking the drama so well since TV ratings mean a lot to the cast and crew – I'm happy for JIW! Congratulations to the "Bossam" team!  :kitty:

• Like 1

*** Jung Il Woo uploaded a new video on his Youtube channel, where he shared snippets of him filming "Bossam"  and having dinner with Yuri and their managers. This is a good fan service through their social media platforms.  :GN1:

20210611_1815424568661774418125966.jpg?w

• Like 1