Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

*** I feel sad & bad that JIW entered the camp to start his MS today at 2pm KST....................He was just sent off by his family.  He will be spending four weeks in basic military training and then carry out his military service as a public service worker for two years. Sigh.............I'm going to miss him. I hope he'll be fine. Best wishes to him! :wub:

• Like 1

Jung Il Woo Enters Military To Begin His Mandatory Service

Jung Il Woo 1

Actor Jung Il Woo has entered the military to begin his mandatory service.

On December 8, the actor’s agency HB Entertainment revealed the news, saying, “At 2 p.m. KST today, Jung Il Woo was sent off by his family and quietly entered the army.”

Now that he has entered the army, Jung Il Woo will be spending four weeks in basic military training and then carry out his military service as a public service worker for two years. The actor was previouslyrevealed to have a cerebral aneurysm, which is a weakened blood vessel wall that results in an enlarged artery. However, Jung Il Woo insisted on beginning his mandatory service.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo rose to fame through the popular sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick,” and starred in other popular dramas such as “Flower Boy Ramen Shop” and “The Moon Embracing the Sun.”

Best wishes to the actor as he begins his service!

Source: https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/07/jung-il-woo-enters-military-begin-mandatory-service/

• Like 1

Jung Il Woo enlists in the army despite getting diagnosed with cerebral aneurysm

htm_20161208122624232771_99_20161208140110.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-07%2Bat%2B11.24.29%2BPM.png

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Jung Il Woo to quietly enter Nonsan Training Center today 

1. [+3,776, -158] He's enlisting in public service because of his health condition, please don't hate on him

2. [+3,220, -114] He was diagnosed with a brain disease, that's why he's in public service. Please don't hate on him

3 [+2,605, -169] He is sick, so that's understandable

4. [+419, -17] Cerebral aneurysm is enough to get you exempted from service but he still chose to fulfill his service.. Why are you bastards talking bad about him?

5. [+349, -17] Jung Il Woo deserves no criticisms. As an actor, he consistently did projects, had no controversies, he seemed loyal and manly in Mudo. Stay healthy during training and I wish you luck with service

6. [+310, -12] Cerebral aneurysm is dangerous. Why still enlist though? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Daum
1. [+248, -5] Cerebral aneurysm is a serious condition. Wishing you a good service

2. [+215, -5] He regretted not being to serve in active duty but I applaud him for still fulfilling his service.. I hope you stay safe during training

3. [+143, -5] I will miss you. When do I see you again? ㅠㅠ

4. [+72, -3] No one would hate on him even if he chose to not enlist

5. [+66, -1] If it's cerebral aneurysm, shouldn't he be receiving treatment instead of going to the army?

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/12/jung-il-woo-enlists-in-army-despite.html

• Like 2

Jeong Il-woo joins military, 4 weeks basic training then public service

photo793631.jpg

Actor Jeong Il-woo joined the military on the 8th at the Nonsan Training Camp.

Jeong Il-woo's management HB Entertainment claimed, "He joined the training camp quietly like he wanted".

Jeong Il-woo was diagnosed with cerebral aneurysm from an accident in 2006. He will still be doing public 

• Like 2

On 12/14/2016 at 11:04 AM, hugo10 said:

Jung Il Woo new pic in military, stay safe baby.

Hi hugo, thanks for sharing the photos. NICE that I can see JIW is all smiles. He seems to be doing well as a trainee in the military for his mandatory enlistment! The picture shows him looking close with his comrades. I miss him already. JIW is still so handsome but I want to see his short haircut.  FIGHTING, IlWoo!  :P

• Like 1

[HanCinema Awards] Best Couple in a Drama - Cast Your Vote!

photo796212.jpg

A drama that can make its audience root for a couple, ship the couple, love the couple, cry with the couple, and laugh with the couple is a strong drama indeed. Romance is a huge driving factor in K-drama and it is only right to take a look at the best K-drama couples of 2016. From December 15 to December 22 vote for your favorite drama couple!

Let's meet the romantic pairs of nominees:

(skipped unrelated.....)

photo796215.jpg

"Cinderella and the Four Knights" (Jeong Il-woo and Park So-dam) Two young people who have been abandoned by their families find love and hope in each other. Their relationship traverses from bickering to love in the most adorable of ways.

LINK here : http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-couple-in-a-drama--cast-your-vote--101548.html

• Like 1