Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il Woo set to act in Chinese-Korean web drama

jung-il-woo_1434135958_af_org.jpg

Actor Jung Il Woo will be busy, busy, busy!

His agency, Star.K Entertainment, revealed on June 12 that he has just been confirmed for another project, a Korean-Chinese collaborative web drama entitled, 'Clueless High-Class Unrequited Love'.  Thankfully, that's just the working title and they will shorten it to something a bit more sensible soon...

The drama will be produced by both Chinese big portal site, Sohu, and Korean big production company Kim Jong Hak Production.  It will be a romantic comedy for those who've all experienced love and those who've failed to overcome love.

Jung Il Woo will play a man whose everyday seems like it leaped out of a comic book, who has no known weakness.  Get pumped!

credit: allkpop

[VID][Showbiz Korea Entertainment News] JUNG IL-WOO TO STAR IN A KOREAN-CHINESE WEB DRAMA

@irilight it will be better if he does a modern drama and not sageuk drama. I hope he choose a great drama for his comeback. I really hope he can play a handsome chaebol character who has cold personality. He just wants to be alone all the time and hate to interact with other people. He's born with 6th sense. Even his parents don't know about this.  He has the ability to see the future and past. He will know if a person is good or bad. It happens whenever he touch someone's hand. He's scared of his own ability and that's why he doesn't want to meet people. Until one day, he meets one girl who really needs his help. He helps this girl to find her parents and the person who kidnaps her when she's just a little girl. I should make a fan-fic hahaha...Sorry for my crazy imagination. I'm so desperate to see him playing this kind of role which has possibility to be a popular character :lol:

• Like 1

18 of the hottest Korean male actors you should follow on Instagram

If you need a daily dose of guy candy to brighten up your life, following your favorite Korean oppas on Instagram is the perfect way to get your fix. Here are 18 of the hottest K-drama actors you need to follow now!

(skipped unrelated.....)

17. Jung Il Woo (The Night Watchman's JournalFlower Boy Ramen Shop

Screen_Shot_2015-06-23_at_2.33.30_PM.png

Follow him @jilwww)

source : dramafever

• Like 1

[VID][Showbiz Korea Entertainment News] JUNG IL-WOO TO STAR IN A KOREAN-CHINESE WEB DRAMA

@irilight it will be better if he does a modern drama and not sageuk drama. I hope he choose a great drama for his comeback. I really hope he can play a handsome chaebol character who has cold personality. He just wants to be alone all the time and hate to interact with other people. He's born with 6th sense. Even his parents don't know about this.  He has the ability to see the future and past. He will know if a person is good or bad. It happens whenever he touch someone's hand. He's scared of his own ability and that's why he doesn't want to meet people. Until one day, he meets one girl who really needs his help. He helps this girl to find her parents and the person who kidnaps her when she's just a little girl. I should make a fan-fic hahaha...Sorry for my crazy imagination. I'm so desperate to see him playing this kind of role which has possibility to be a popular character :lol:

@ilwoo_aein   loving this character already.. !

but can you have him be a chef?

@irilight sure! He's chef for himself! Since he loves being alone. :lol: When he's not working at the office, he will spend his time at home cooking. I guess it's not difficult for him to play a character who loves cooking. Ilwoo was one of the star participants in STAR CHEF season 2 in China. :D

11325720_905406639518950_853444919_n.jpg

• Like 1

@irilight sure! He's chef for himself! Since he loves being alone. :lol: When he's not working at the office, he will spend his time at home cooking. I guess it's not difficult for him to play a character who loves cooking. Ilwoo was one of the star participants in STAR CHEF season 2 in China. :D

@ilwoo_aein, that is why I want to see him in a drama as a chef...  But I'll go with your character. To be honest I really just want to see him in modern drama too...:wub:

Embedded image permalink

@irilight Ilwoo also loves coffee, i don't mind to see him in a drama as a barista hahaha...We need to see him in a modern drama where he plays a character who has 6th sense or supernatural ability. I'm sure this kind of character will receive a lot of love from viewers. Take for example "I Hear Your Voice" and "You Who Came from The Star". :)

ee00e58a4cc9e57b9a3021a74e5b90d6.jpg

150628 Jung Il Woo updated weibo: 我跟15年好友一起合作设计了We2T恤。 我们然后20代青春 We2T恤蕴含着20代青涩的青春和成熟 @XTORE #XTORE#
translation: My friend for 15 years and I designed We2 t-shirts together. We, and 20s. Taking the innocent youth and maturity of 20s in We2 @XTORE #XTORE#

photo1:

893e308bjw1etjxrhyrn9j20lc0gmdhv.jpg

translation for photo1:

My friend for 15 years and I designed We2 t-shirts together.

When I talk to my friend, the most frequent topic is ‘fashion’. We have been joking about designing clothes together since we are young. Now this has come true. These two handsome young men, who has been continuously strengthening in their own field, use their experience and memories of 20s to design <We2> t-shirts.

We, and 20s

Taking the innocent youth and maturity of 20s in We2

Edited by didixiaoyu

Hi didixiaoyu, thanks for sharing more pictures of this.....:P

13 Korean stars with irresistible winks

From Lee Min Ho to Jang Geun Suk, these celebrities not only are good looking, but they also look absolutely adorable when they wink! And who doesn't love a heart-melting wink? Scroll through to see some of the most adorable winks from your favorite stars!

(skipped unrelated.....)

10. Jung Il Woo

3e214121-e740-4189-8d01-d04290286b08.gif

92d46727-cdfc-4521-b3ac-9d351500de1a.gif

Flower Boy Ramen Shop is chock full of Jung Il Woo's beautiful winks. Now I want to go back and re-watch it to relive all of Cha Chi Soo's epic winks!

source : dramafever

• Like 1