Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

15 times idols proved they're human too

We like to think that our favorite K-pop stars are flawless, godly beings free of any errors and imperfections. However, that obviously isn't always the case, as our favorite stars do have their own very human moments. Here are 15 times K-pop idols proved that they're human too! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

9) They're slave to their pets.

EXO_1434402723_Screen_Shot_2015-06-15_at

Actor Jung Il Woo takes a cute photo with his dog Ahwoo

source : allkpop

jungilwoocom instagram update!

CIGCG3pUwAA-m44.jpg

I see you #정일우 #3초이상보지마시오 #자꾸자꾸반할까봐요 #눈빛발사 #xoxo #lovely #jungilwoo #koreaactor #handsome #followforfollow

Trans: I see you. Don't look at it more than 3 seconds. You will fall in love again and again. The launching of the look. #xoxo #lovely #jungilwoo #koreaactor #handsome #followforfollow

Jin Se-yeon joins Jung Il-woo for Korean-Chinese web drama

JungIlWoo_JinSeYeon1.jpg

Is there anyone who isn’t doing a web drama these days? It’s an interesting trend, especially with more and more international co-productions being made, like this one, starring Jung Il-woo (Records of a Night Watchman). It’s a Korean-Chinese web drama called The Greatest One-Sided Love No One’s Ever Seen Before, and now Jin Se-yeon (Doctor Stranger) has signed on to play his leading lady.

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 2

Is there anyone who isn’t doing a web drama these days? It’s an interesting trend, especially with more and more international co-productions being made, like this one, starring Jung Il-woo (Records of a Night Watchman). It’s a Korean-Chinese web drama called The Greatest One-Sided Love No One’s Ever Seen Before, and now Jin Se-yeon (Doctor Stranger) has signed on to play his leading lady.

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this here. Web dramas are on-trend right now. Is she the female lead? Sorry, but I'm not so familiar with her - I was hoping JIW with better female partner..........sigh..... He can actually ACT but why does he can’t insist on picking his female partner?  I’ve honestly never seen her projects. Once again he is being paired with a mediocre actress. I wish to see him opposite some A-1 actresses. But well, I don’t see a reason to pity JIW. He’s responsible for his own career decisions. I can all pray this might be a hit for JIW! :P

• Like 1

Read more on Dramabeans

Thank you for sharing this news here. Looking forward to hear more updates regarding this web-drama. I hope he will back to dramaland with the 'real' mini drama produced by KBS/SBS/MBC before he enlist next year.. 

CIMgOQ4UMAAtUCI.jpg

CIMgOQrVEAEVEOI.jpg

• Like 1

@

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this here. Web dramas are on-trend right now. Is she the female lead? Sorry, but I'm not so familiar with her - I was hoping JIW with better female partner..........sigh..... He can actually ACT but why does he can’t insist on picking his female partner?  I’ve honestly never seen her projects. Once again he is being paired with a mediocre actress. I wish to see him opposite some A-1 actresses. But well, I don’t see a reason to pity JIW. He’s responsible for his own career decisions. I can all pray this might be a hit for JIW! :P

@willenette      I too hope he will be paired with a stronger female leads. In his 3 last projects the female leads were not strong, and the production lay heavily on his shoulders.  He is such a good actor, he really deserves a better female lead.

@ilwoo_aein, oh I did not realize he is enlisting next year. Yes.. I too hope he does a real drama on one of the major stations, or cable, before that...

Embedded image permalink

Edited by irilight