Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Last night at SOHU event, it was announced that Jung Il Woo will take the leading role in the upcoming web drama 《高品格单恋》(still need to confirm the official English title).

This web series will be co-produced by Sohu TV and a Korean production company that has produced a lot of famous k-dramas such as 'Full House', 'I Can Hear Your Voice' & 'Healer', etc.

Jung Il Woo will play the role as CEO of a star management company -- a charming perfect man with Prince Syndrome (putting himself as the center of the universe). He will fall in love with the leading actress at first sight and try his best to chase her.

The web drama is still under review now and will start filming soon. It will premiere on tv.sohu.com in China and release in Korea, Japan and other countries later.

Edited by didixiaoyu

first time watching him on TV, and he is so adorable. I watched RM episode he guested. Oh boy! I adore him instantly. he looks serious in the game but yet find him cute. I love how he play the games. hahahhaha and very competitive. I guess I should watch drama of him any recommendations? ehheheheh

first time watching him on TV, and he is so adorable. I watched RM episode he guested. Oh boy! I adore him instantly. he looks serious in the game but yet find him cute. I love how he play the games. hahahhaha and very competitive. I guess I should watch drama of him any recommendations? ehheheheh

​Yes, i agree with you. Ilwoo is very competitive. 

If you want to watch his drama, maybe you can watch 'Flower Boys Ramyun Shop' first. After that maybe you can watch' The Moon Embrace The Soon'. He did a great job portraying Prince Yang Myung. Or '49 Days' where he's well known for his SCHEDULER character there :)

Actually I want you to watch 'High Kick' first..It's his drama debut..I love his character in this drama..But since it has so many episodes and the the videos with engsub are no longer available, i think it's not the best recommendation ^^ Anyway, happy watching!

• Like 1

​Yes, i agree with you. Ilwoo is very competitive. 

If you want to watch his drama, maybe you can watch 'Flower Boys Ramyun Shop' first. After that maybe you can watch' The Moon Embrace The Soon'. He did a great job portraying Prince Yang Myung. Or '49 Days' where he's well known for his SCHEDULER character there :)

Actually I want you to watch 'High Kick' first..It's his drama debut..I love his character in this drama..But since it has so many episodes and the the videos with engsub are no longer available, i think it's not the best recommendation ^^ Anyway, happy watching!

​I agree with ilwoo_aein to start from 'Flower Boys Ramyun Shop', ' The Moon Embrace The Soon' and '49 Days'.

By the way, 'Unstoppable High Kick' (Season I) with English subs is still available on Dramafever. http://www.dramafever.com/drama/672/Unstoppable_High_Kick/
You can watch full 167 episodes for free with ads. Or you can join premium plans to avoid ads.

Edited by didixiaoyu