Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

more pic of Jung Il Woo as Ge Yang in 'The Rise of a Tomboy'

7d8d12bdgw1esi4dawkhpj20m80eqdgt.jpg

150526 ifensi interview with Jung Il Woo at 'The Rise of a Tomboy' shooting site.

7d8d12bdgw1esi4da7xgnj20uf0ggmyv.jpg

7d8d12bdgw1esi4dc2m6qj20m80eqdh8.jpg

Enjoy all the fruit, drinks and snacks from fans, oppa.

7d8d12bdgw1esi5net1fcj20a40a275u.jpg

Edited by didixiaoyu
  • Like 1

[Jung Ilwoo WEIBO] 2015/05/2711:00 #不可辜负的美食#"好吃的話 都是0卡路里不是嗎?" 啊~ 非常好吃.️總是在美食面前束手無策的武裝解除 請用美食家sticker介紹給我大家的 好吃的店吧!

CF_7UxwUUAAPEA_.jpg

• Like 1

@ilwoo_aein, @didixiaoyu - thank you for all the updates, photos, videos, translations.

@didixiaoyu - Thank you for your answer.  I do hope the fans will translate the Chef show... It would be so good to be able to watch it and understand. I am still hoping one day he will make a drama and have a role as a chef... I love all his photos with food, esp. fruit.

I am excited for his upcoming film "The Rise of a Tomboy." They finished filming already? That was fast!

I just submitted this title to MDL.

Here is one article that actually says a bit more about all the main characters...

The Rise of A Tomboy confirms Zhao Li Ying, Zhang Han, and Jung Il Woo

nPwgSmw.jpg?1

Read article on "The Virtual Voyage"

Jung Il-woo Shows off His Stylish Fashion in China

Jung Il-woo Shows off His Stylish Fashion in China

Actor Jung Il-woo was spotted going for work. It was his stylish fashion that caught the eyes of fans.

Jung Il-woo is currently filming ‘Rise of A Tomboy’ in China. The unveiled photos are said to have been taken while he was leaving for work.

The released photos look like they are from a professional pictorial. Jung Il-woo is wearing a white shirt and black pants, showing off his long-limbed figure and tall height of 184cm.

Moreover, in the second photo, Jung Il-woo is signing his autograph for his Chinese fans. According to an insider from the production team for ‘Rise of A Tomboy’, the Hallyu actor is surrounded by Chinese fans wherever he goes. He is said to strengthen his position in China much more when the film is released.

‘Rise of a Tomboy’ is a romantic comedy that depicts a story of a girl who does not believe in true love and tries to work out her relationship like she is solving mathematical formulas. She then meets love of her life and changes slowly. Jung Il-woo was cast to play the role of Prince Charming Gal-yang, the CEO of Booktae Group.

Jung Il-woo is alleged to put all his efforts in inhabiting his role by discussing every single matter with his teammates and director. In addition, according to a source, he is also said to get along well with his Chinese colleagues with his outgoing and bright personality. ‘Rise of a Tomboy’ has become a highly anticipated film by both Korean and Chinese fans.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photo by J One International Company, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright: GET IT K

@irilight thank you for sharing the article..It's so difficult to find news or article about 'The Rise of The Tomboy'..I think it's because it's a Chinese movie production..Lack of promotion in Korea..But i guess it's understandable..

[Jung Ilwoo WEIBO] 2015/05/2711:00 #不可辜负的美食#"好吃的話 都是0卡路里不是嗎?" 啊~ 非常好吃.️總是在美食面前束手無策的武裝解除 請用美食家sticker介紹給我大家的 好吃的店吧!

CF_7UxwUUAAPEA_.jpg

​Translation:

#must-try food# 'Food is zero calorie as long as it is tasty, isn't it?' Oh~ Yummy. :) Don't restrain my appetite
anymore. Eat whatever I want.  Please use gourmet stickers to introduce me some good restaurants you like.:P

translation for “资深吃货” (text in the image): 'experienced foodie'

150528 weibo update #1: #不可辜负的美食# 美味新世界. 那個... 還可以多吃一個漢堡包嗎?[好喜欢] 大家有有過美味新世界的經驗吧? 用美食家sticker展示一下吧. 前提要比我的好吃~ 拍些照片展示一下喔![害羞]

Translation: #must-try food# new world of delicious food. hm... can i have one more hamburger? [好喜欢] You have tried some tasty food, right? Please show that using gourmet stickers if the food you find is more delicious than what I had. Take photos and share with us please! [害羞]

893e308bjw1esjufhdb6bj20ku0fmjv7.jpg

893e308bjw1esjufmtpthj20ku0fm0vz.jpg

150528 weibo update #2:  一起拍摄中~[嘻嘻] 像不像登山服广告里的场面! [害羞][害羞][害羞]
translation: Shooting together~ [嘻嘻] Looks like we are shooting sportswear CF! [害羞][害羞][害羞]

893e308bjw1esjz3l7228j20dc0hsadm.jpg

893e308bjw1esjz3jnlisj20dc0hswil.jpg

893e308bjw1esjz3mto99j20dc0hsjvl.jpg

893e308bjw1esjz3pju22j20hs0hsafw.jpg

Edited by didixiaoyu
  • Like 1

Instagram update!

CGI0hInUQAAPeBs.jpg

버거 안 먹은 표정 같지만.. 이미 하나 뚝딱 먹어 치웠음..

>> Trans:  It looks like the expression of someone who hasn't eaten burger but..i have already eaten one (burger)..Even had one additional serving of #potatoes.

Edited by ilwoo_aein

Jung Il-woo and Zhao Li ying’s Cute Poses for the Camera

05291-1

Jung Il-woo and Zhao Li yings Cute Poses for the Camera

Actress Jung Il-woo and actress Zhao Li ying’s cross-border friendship was revealed.

Photos of Jung Il-woo were dropped on May 29. Jung Il-woo is currently filming ‘Rise of A Tomboy’ in China. The unveiled photos are said to have been taken while he was with his partner, Chinese actress Zhao Li ying.

In the released photos, they are standing in the woods, showing various poses for the camera. It is interesting to see that the couple are showing exact same poses in all of the photos, which show their great friendship.

According to a source, the reason they were in the woods was because they were filming a scene where they were hiking a mountain in China. No wonder they are dressed in outdoor clothes! They are said to engage in filming in an amicable atmosphere.

‘Rise of A Tomboy’ is a romantic comedy that depicts a story of a girl who does not believe in true love and tries to work out her relationship like she is solving mathematical formulas. She then meets love of her life and changes slowly. Jung Il-woo was cast to play the role of Prince Charming Gal-yang, the CEO of Booktae Group.

Here are more photos of the couple. Enjoy!

Zhao Li ying and Jung Il-woo standing still

The couple showing off various poses!

The couple doing their guiyomi(cutie) pose which is popular in Korea

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photo by J One International Company, English Translation by Veronica Choi

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K

• Like 2