Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

evie7 said: I was not crazy about the ending of Golden Rainbow, But it was worth it to see him every week for a few months. Il Woo's performance was outstanding!He is my favorite. I hope he chooses something lighter for his next project. @ucieh, His enlistment has to be in the next 2 or 3 years would be my guess also. Check out Flowerboy Ramen Shop, that is really good and a lot lighter or try 49days, that is my favorite drama and Il Woo plays one of my all time favorite characters !    

id="yui_3_9_1_1_1396495181666_800" class="headline"Jung Il Woo joins 'Infinite Challenge' for Brazil World Cup cheer leading team id="yui_3_9_1_1_1396495181666_800" class="headline"20140329213528_5336be0fcbcf7_1.jpg

Jung Il Woo joined 'Infinite Challenge'.

During March 29th broadcast of MBC 'Infinite Challenge', Jung Il Woo appeared as a member of 'Infinite Challenge Brazil World Cup Cheer Leading Team'.

During the show, Jung Il Woo told that he would choose to join 'Infinite Challenge' over casting in a new drama, and his passionate attitude drew many people's attention.

He met up with the members, and he went through naughty tests that the members prepared to see if he fits the show well.

He also found some naughty jokes on the contract form, and put a footprint instead of finger print on it.

The shooting was held on White Day, and he drew attention by giving small gifts to all of the scenario writers.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye drew attention by showing a sexy dance.

http://news.yahoo.com/jung-il-woo-joins-infinite-challenge-for-brazil-053624005.html

Tickets for Jung Il Woo's new fan meeting sold out in 1 minute
20140402095547_533b601321beb_1.jpg
Tickets for Jung Il Woo's new fan meeting were completely sold out.

The tickets for Jung Il Woo's new fan meeting, 'Jung Il Woo 2014 Fan Meeting', were opened on March 1st at 6 PM, and all of the tickets were completely sold out in one minute.

Jung Il Woo will be presenting a great number of different programs during his fan meeting, and he will gift an unforgettable time to his fans.

A representative of Jung Il Woo's management agency said, "We never expected the tickets to sell out this quick, and some fans even called and told us that they are willing to pay more money if they can purchase more tickets. Thus, we opened VIP invitation tickets for sales, and they were sold out as well."

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo's new fan meeting will take place on May 3rd at Konkuk University's New Millennium Hall for about three hours.

http://m.en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=288939

Do Young & UEE starred in "Golden Rainbow" crank up the highest ratings
x6uostilrdy4u3wwc3b57n6walxioa8b.jpg
qs52lie1l7cec4gy5hg191to2x4ykhs1.jpg
1nscvw37s6bvziktpqjoh449qwx14gru.jpg
bnt news and information by actor JUNG IL WOO MBC drama starring UEE "Golden Rainbow" section of the program over the same period last night with the highest ratings of the end of the last episode .

According to the Seoul metropolitan area survey data showed that 30 evening broadcast of "Golden Rainbow" last episode ratings as high as 19.2% in the same period in the program section of the king . It is reported that the drama has been in since the launch of the upstream region of the ratings charts , showing a high level of popularity.

In the final episode aired last night on Bak Won (UEE ) has been profoundly guilty Do Young ( Jung il woo ) such circumstances choose to shoot himself , so that his fans loved pinched the cold sweat . And finally, wheelchair Do young miraculous resurrection , let had been looking forward to "Happy Ending" audience sigh of relief , hooked.

It is reported that aired from November 2, 2013 Special Feature MBC weekend drama "Golden Rainbow" , in which lasted more than five months after finally pulled the curtain .
bnt news and information by actor Ding Yiyu MBC drama starring UEE "Golden Rainbow" section of the program over the same period last night with the highest ratings of the end of the last episode .

According to the Seoul metropolitan area survey data showed that 30 evening broadcast of "Golden Rainbow" last episode ratings as high as 19.2% in the same period in the program section of the king . It is reported that the drama has been in since the launch of the upstream region of the ratings charts , showing a high level of popularity.

In the final episode aired last night on Bak Won (UEE ) has been profoundly guilty Do Young( Jung il woo ) such circumstances choose to shoot himself , so that his fans loved pinched the cold sweat . And finally, wheelchair Do young miraculous resurrection , let had been looking forward to "Happy Ending" audience sigh of relief , hooked.

It is reported that aired from November 2, 2013 Special Feature MBC weekend drama "Golden Rainbow" , in which lasted more than five months after finally pulled the curtain .
https://tw.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/丁一宇uee主演-黃金彩虹-以最高收視率殺青-070552900.html

evie7 said: @ucieh, I do miss our violent couple! Il Woo and Uee were so good together in GR. :x  They had such good chemistry. At least we got a few good kisses between them! Jung Il Woo is the best kisser in all dramas!

:(( I will really start having Il Woo withdraw on Saturday :)) I hope we get a few more dramas too before enlistment.
@ilwoo_aein, thanks for the updates ^:)^

April 3, 2014
[interview] Jung Il Woo, ‘I Like Being Called Flower Boy’
Source: BNTNews
q5o2qcyfy49wwjgizau0iqzdnu4fyjjf.jpg
[by Kim Yena / translated by Chloe Yun] “I’m very careful when choosing a new movie or character. I worry a lot, too. The older I get, the more things I have to be responsible for. Acting is my vocation I’ll do forever in my life.”
Eight years ago when Jung Il Woo first appeared on TV making nunas (older womens) go ‘Awww’ with his cute smile and handsome face. Today, he turned into a mature man captivating female fans with his masculine charm. Throughout the eight years of acting, he has grown into a real man and improved his acting skill. Jung looked more relaxed and confident than ever. 
Actor Jung Il Woo had an interview with bntnews talking about his recent days and career as an actor. He started with his recent drama series ‘Golden Rainbow’, which went off the air last March. 
“It was a long series. All the crew members were physically tired. I’m glad our efforts paid off. I got a lot of help from veteran actors especially when I shot emotionally intensive scenes. Cho Min Gi and Park Won Sook always gave me a good advice and cheered me up. I was the luckiest”, Jung said expressing his gratitude to other Golden Rainbow stars. 
Jung Il Woo’s character ‘Seo Do Young’ led the overall emotion of the series. He fully absorbed his role showing great emotion especially when ‘Seo Do Young’ suffered from the hopeless love and conflict with father. 
“In the beginning, I tried to look bright. I made my fake voice—which is higher than my real voice is—and try to look as light as possible. Entering into the end, I dyed my hair black and wore dark clothes to look dark and mature. I wanted to change the voice tone and way of speaking to show Seo Do Young’s cold, prudent side”, Jung continued. 
“When I was younger people told me my first impression was a cold good-looking boy. But now that many people think of me as a prudent, mature man, I started realizing I have grown up and am much more relaxed than before.”
It was true. Jung Il Woo was somehow more confident and relaxed than ever. He said he realized he’s changed when he found himself actually enjoying his acting career. 
zx3zq22s6w8wcvb7g7sc9fbraj3c2erq.jpg

“Fans used to like ‘Cha Chi Soo’ from ‘Flower Boy Ramen Shop’ the most among the characters I’ve played. Today, they told me I fit ‘Seo Do Young’ better. Maybe it's because they could feel the way I talk and my voice tone from Seo Do Young. "
He said, 'One day I opened my eyes in the morning and I turned 28. It’s just grateful when people call me flower boy these days (smile).”
The older we get the faster time goes. Jung Ill Woo wanted ceaseless change and challenge. He was still thirsty. He didn't try hard to be a good actor because of good recognition; he just wanted to continue living as an actor. 
“Acting is not something you can evaluate with numbers. I think I’m naturally improving my acting skill as I get older and more experienced. I want to continue my acting career until my acting skill reaches the climax,” he said expressing his passion for his actor life. (photo by Star K Entertainment) 

[interview] 정일우 "아직은 일이 더 좋아..연애 생각 없어" Jung Ilwoo: "I still love working..Not even thinking about dating".

source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140404064511137?newsid=20140404064511137

[interview] 정일우 "'황금무지개' 통해 자신감·여유 얻었어요" Jung Ilwoo: "Through 'Golden Rainbow' i gained confidence (in acting)".

20140404075231459591_zps30c34090.jpg

source: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20140404074351580

[interview] ‘황금무지개’ 정일우 “촬영직전 조모상, 저절로 눈물” 'Golden Rainbow' Jung Ilwoo, "Right before shooting for the death scene (of Kang Jung Shim), the tears just came out by itself.

201404050856412410_1_zps0010444b.jpg

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201404050856412410

[interview] 정일우, 배우가 된 청춘스타…이 남자의 정공법 [Jung Ilwoo, a young star who already become a (real) actor...This man and his straightforward tactics
20140406020242_0_59_20140406105706_zps45

20140406020244_0_59_20140406105706_zps1c

20140406020245_0_59_20140406105706_zpsd0
source: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=396&aid=0000190611