Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

"Golden Rainbow" Jeong Il-woo and UEE kiss

photo415212.jpg

Jeong Il-woo and UEE shared a kiss.

On the episode of the MBC weekend drama on the 16th, Baek-won (UEE) cried for Do-yeong (Jeong Il-woo) not to sacrifice everything for her.

She said, "I don't want to make you suffer anymore. I want to give everything up".

Do-yeong kissed her and they cried in each other's arms.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

Jung Il Woo fans  present repeated the 'golden rainbow' team with a smile
본문이미지
Bi-FobLCcAA5QJu

Fans of actor Jung Il Woo in the MBC weekend drama ahead Ranking "Golden Rainbow" presented the final shot.
Last 16 days 'Golden Rainbow' filming a 'DC Inside Jung Il Woo Gallery' members containing 80 servings of delicious lunch and visited the scene.
Fans have a variety of food buffet style rice charyeojin car, of course, Spring Colds and staff are cold will it take to learn 'jealous of the beauty of Japanese beef  Spring frost!' Entered the popular hot pack gift set for health and rejuvenation to a number of prepared a gift.
To this "Golden Rainbow" by the staff of "I do not know what this lucky. Jung Il Woo and his work was too much for the nice gift. I do not know how many times already jjaeinji bapcha alone.
Give the gift bapcha taken whilst many small beginning. In addition, the opportunity to work with Mr. Jung Il Woo wants, "he said, smiling.
Jung Il Woo also recently such as to repay the fans a surprise "Golden Rainbow" could not be readily seen from the drawing unique smiled deliciously unique lunch and wear cute pose showcase extruding prayed all the time.
Jung Il Woo 's adult smoking compelling "Golden Rainbow " leaving only four times .

class="entry-title"[smilwoo Update] 031814 Smilwoo Update about NHK E TV Program Jung IlWoo Appearances!proxy

[Announcement] OA language program decision by NHK educational channel Announcement about Jung IlWoo’s Appearances in “TV with the Korean” on (Thursday) ☆ ■ 3/20 Do not miss – 22:20, RE-PLAY 3/21 (Fri) 11:25 ~ ※ It’s show both in ETV

hi ^^
 I'm new :) nice to meet you ;) I'm Zarina ;)
at first thanks all of  you for being so hard working ;)
second... girls,  I heard that in may of 3 will be fanmeeting in Seoul, so can you tell how can  I buy a ticket?
thank you ;)  and have a nice time!

정일우 2014 Jung Il Woo Fanmeeting 티켓오픈 안내

http://ticket.interpark.com/webzine/paper/TPNoticeView.asp?bbsno=34&no=18995&groupno=18995

>> Jung Ilwoo fans can start to buy the FM ticket on 1 April 2014 at 6.00 PM KST. Ticket price: 20,000 won ( VAT include). FM duration: 180 minutes.