Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Jung Il-Woo, the full contract with the previous management company "I chose to be loyal"

7131_1.jpg

Jung Il-Woo, the full contract with the previous management company "I chose to be loyal"
The actor returned to Star K.

On 9th, Jung Il-Woo signed the full contract with Star K Entertainment. Star K Entertainment is the place where Jung Il-Woo had stayed for a long time when he was a rookie, and Jung Il-Woo returned in three years.

Star K Entertainment stated "we have maintained deep relationship with Jung Il-Woo even after the full contract got expired on 2010. We offered to work together to Jung Il-Woo recently, and after giving lots of thoughts, Jung Il-Woo chose the loyalty rather than his profits." On last May, Jung Il-Woo made new lodging in Haru Entertainment, the newly established management company, but after giving long thoughts, for the development of both sides, the decision to go on his own way has been reached.

Jung Il-Woo debuted through MBC sit-com 'High Kick' in 2006, and made appearances on 'Il Ji-Mae returned', 'Take care of Missus', 'Flower-boy Ramen Store', 'Moon Embracing Sun', etc.

source : Innolife.co.kr

• 2 weeks later...

class="cb b15"Kdrama Actors Who Are Best Friends

-skip unrelated-

Jung Il Woo is friends with both Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum. Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho attended high school together but grew closer after they were in a serious car accident.

"We've known each other since we were kids," said Jung of Lee Min Ho. "But then we were in a life-and-death situation together, so now we're friends who've hovered close to the afterlife together."

Jung considers his "Unstoppable High Kick" co-star Kim Bum to be his brother.

"When I was having rough times, he was there for me, and when he had troubles, I was there for him," said Jung. "We've known each other for five years now. He's a really dear friend."

-skip unrelated-

credit: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10559/20130920/kdrama-actors-who-best-friends.htm

smilwoo updates their picture gallery with a lot of new photos from smilwoo FM in Japan!

Check out the photos here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.690007714362576.1073741830.350132578350093&type=3&uploaded=17

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.690023911027623.1073741831.350132578350093&type=3&uploaded=12

Guest Mishiellie

Hello!!!! First post here on Ilwoo thread!!! I have been a fan since his highkick days ^___^ I remember waiting for sub everyday for that sitcom
arghh.. I miss his face on my screen T^T