Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

Ilwoo and Park Eunsuk are so close lately..Maybe it's because both are interested in theater performance and that's why last night they watched "True West" together :D They even took a photo together (as posted above)..Really close friend i guess..

Park Eunsuk took this photo a few days ago when they had meal together in a restaurant..So good to hear that Ilwoo has new friend :)

bfvcuv5ciaavugl.jpg

Anyway, i don't like Ilwoo's hair last night..It's weird, not suitable for him :(

***This is so cute. His smile is to die for. I really like him in general (as an actor/person).:)]

(Video) Jung Il Woo answers fan questions

Jung Il Woo

I’m still in shock! Oh the feels! (-_-) If you don’t already know, I am Team Jung Il Woo all the way; like, if there were actually a team I’d be captain because it’s just that serious. His character Cha Chi Soo in Flower Boy Ramen Shop is my example of the perfect boyfriend. If you haven’t watched that drama I suggest you click to it!

Anyway, so during my usual Youtube binge I stumbled across this video where Il Woo is by himself answering a collection of questions fans submitted. I was dying the entire 4 minutes and 54 seconds of the video because he’s literally sitting there flashing smiles, winking, and I cant even count the amount of times he brushed his hair all Cha Chi Soo-like out of his eyes! He was so cute and so were those fan cards! All the fan questions started with “Oppa, blah blah blahhh.” (^_^)

Check out the video below and enjoy Jung Il Woo answering questions like how to meet him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg8Neeqfkps&feature=player_embedded

What question would you ask Jung Il Woo?

source : DramaFever

【Brief Trans of Notice from smilwoo】

【お知らせ】いつもチョン・イルさんを応援して頂き、誠にありがとうございます。本日、ファンの皆様へ「大切なお知らせ」がございます。詳しくは公式FC"smilwoo"サイトをご覧くださいませ。http://jiw-fc.jp/

Once again, Jungilwoo FC Smilwoo thanks for your loyal support to Jung Il Woo.
Hereby is an important notice for members today.
Jung Il Woo has decided to leave his current agency Soop Management.

For such a long time, Jung Il Woo and his agency underwent a thoughtful discussion and discreet consideration for future developement. Unfortunately, there are still differences. In consideration of each others' best interest,
a final decission is reached for not to renew their agency contract.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo is busy looking for a new agency affiliation and looks forward to get a better environment for fans.

Although faced with agency changes, Smilwoo will continue with its opperation without any interruption.

We will keep bringing updates to members through our news column and emails.

We urge to have your continuous suppport for Il Woo and embraces him going into a new era.

credit: JIW-China-fansworld

ilwoo_aein said: 【Brief Trans of Notice from smilwoo】

【お知らせ】いつもチョン・イルさんを応援して頂き、誠にありがとうございます。本日、ファンの皆様へ「大切なお知らせ」がございます。詳しくは公式FC"smilwoo"サイトをご覧くださいませ。http://jiw-fc.jp/

Once again, Jungilwoo FC Smilwoo thanks for your loyal support to Jung Il Woo.
Hereby is an important notice for members today.
Jung Il Woo has decided to leave his current agency Soop Management.

For such a long time, Jung Il Woo and his agency underwent a thoughtful discussion and discreet consideration for future developement. Unfortunately, there are still differences. In consideration of each others' best interest,
a final decission is reached for not to renew their agency contract.

Meanwhile, Jung Il Woo is busy looking for a new agency affiliation and looks forward to get a better environment for fans.

Although faced with agency changes, Smilwoo will continue with its opperation without any interruption.

We will keep bringing updates to members through our news column and emails.

We urge to have your continuous suppport for Il Woo and embraces him going into a new era.

credit: JIW-China-fansworld twitter

Jung Il Woo Leaves Management Soop

2013-04-04 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Jung Il Woo chose not to renew his contract with Management Soop.

A rep from the agency told enews on April 4, "Jung Il Woo and Management Soop decided to go their separate ways for their futures. Jung Il Woo is an actor with many strengths, and we hope he will meet a good agency that will help him realize his full potential."

35299433.jpg

The rep added, "It felt natural for Jung Il Woo to leave Soop for another agency. You should think of it as breakup for everyone′s good."

Jung Il Woo first signed a contract with Fantagio, the agency that holds Kim Sung Soo and Ha Jung Woo, in 2010. Two years later, when CEO Kim Jang Kyun left Fantagio to found Management Soop, the actor left Fantagio to sign an exclusive contract with the new agency.

According to officials at the time, Jung Il Woo had joined Soop to uphold his friendship with Kim Jang Kyun, who had helped him rise to stardom.

Jung Il Woo became known for his debut with the MBC sitcom High Kick, and went on to appear in a variety of pieces such as MBC′s The Return of Iljimae, KBS2′s My Fair Lady, SBS′ 49 Days, tvN′s Cool Guys, Hot Ramen and MBC′s The Sun and the Moon.

Photo credit: enews DB

K-Pop rich kids: The perfect idols class="pvrichtxttitle"South Korean entertainers and idols who come from wealthy families

Some idols certainly do have it all - looks, talents, brains and moolah.

These "perfect celebrities" who are born in families of elites, not only inherit the riches of their well-to-do parents but also the good genes of the lineage.

While some try not to publicise their (or their family's) wealth, these Hallyu stars remain the talk of town with their extraordinary background.

(skipped unrelated.....)

76A1D4A7F78F2B793E2DB45CCE7E.jpg

Kim Bum mentioning Lee Minho and Jung Ilwoo in his recent interview with The Star..Here's the summary ^^

Kim Bum: I always watch the first broadcast of my work with "the objective" Lee Minho and "the delicate Jung Ilwoo".

Kim Bum describe that monitoring each other work is part of his friendship with Lee Minho and Jung Ilwoo. "The three of us have different personalities, so we also different in the way we talk.", Kim Bum said.

Even the three of us are like brothers, we're used to hear comment like this from each other, "Hey, this is not supposed to be like this~" since we try to be honest to each other. Sometimes we speak harsh to each other too (laughing). Among three of us, Jung Ilwoo hyung is the closest person to me and he's a delicate person. I talk to him about everything. On the other hand, in order to help me become great (in acting), Lee Minho hyung always try to be objective and talk straightforward when he gives his opinion.

Source: http://thestar.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/04/08/2013040801914.html
Trans : ilwoo_aein

ilwoo_aein said:

Jung Il Woo Leaves Management Soop

2013-04-04 11:25  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
Jung Il Woo chose not to renew his contract with Management Soop.

A rep from the agency told enews on April 4, "Jung Il Woo and Management Soop decided to go their separate ways for their futures. Jung Il Woo is an actor with many strengths, and we hope he will meet a good agency that will help him realize his full potential."
The rep added, "It felt natural for Jung Il Woo to leave Soop for another agency. You should think of it as breakup for everyone′s good."

Jung Il Woo first signed a contract with Fantagio, the agency that holds Kim Sung Soo and Ha Jung Woo, in 2010. Two years later, when CEO Kim Jang Kyun left Fantagio to found Management Soop, the actor left Fantagio to sign an exclusive contract with the new agency.

According to officials at the time, Jung Il Woo had joined Soop to uphold his friendship with Kim Jang Kyun, who had helped him rise to stardom.

Jung Il Woo became known for his debut with the MBC sitcom High Kick, and went on to appear in a variety of pieces such as MBC′s The Return of Iljimae, KBS2′s My Fair Lady, SBS′ 49 Days, tvN′s Cool Guys, Hot Ramen and MBC′s The Sun and the Moon.

Photo credit: enews DB

class="cb b15"The Math Of Kdrama Love Triangles

When A Man
Flower Boy Ramen Shop

One of the plot elements that make kdramas so appealing to fans is the love triangle-or square-or octagon.

Although love triangles do exist in real life, odds are a woman rarely has two attractive intelligent men both in love with her at the same time. At least not when they both have so many wonderful qualities that it takes forever for her to decide between them. The odds are about as high as standing in the bakery shop choosing between two gourmet cupcakes that actually have no calories.

(skipped unrelated.....)

In real life, most women would choose the second lead. Who has time for arrogant spoiled annoying men/children, no matter how rich or handsome they are?

But things work differently in kdramas.

As Jung Il Woo said in "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" when explaining why his character  Cha Chi Soo would win the girl, "Don't you watch dramas? The bad rich guy always wins."

In real life, the actress Lee Chung Ah is dating his rival, Lee Ki Woo.

source : KDramaStars

[Exclusive] Jung Il Woo Plans to Set Up His Own Agency

2013-04-22 11:18  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gifTranslation Credit : Erika Kim  
It has become known that after leaving Management Soop, Jung Il Woo is leaning towards setting up his own agency.

The actor has been receiving many love calls from various agencies as a free agent after his departure from his former agency. Many of them offered hundreds of millions of won, but instead of signing with them, he recently decided to set up his own agency.

92098500.jpg

A source close to Jung Il Woo said, "Japan and China have been showing great interest in Jung Il Woo. He will be setting up his own agency with help from an acquaintance who can systemize his management. His decision was also influenced by how he hasn′t served his military duties yet. It seems he thinks he should promote alone for a year or two before his enlistment, instead of signing a long contract with another agency."

The source added, "There is a high possibility his mother will be listed as the corporate representative, and many officials in entertainment and advertisement, who have been close with the actor since his debut, will join him at his agency."

Jung Il Woo′s mother is an authority in cloth and fabrics. She teaches at the Korea National University of Cultural Heritage and was manager of the Antique Cloth Laboratory.

Jung Il Woo first rose to stardom through MBC′s High Kick and has been leading an impressive career through his appearances in The Return of Iljimae, Flower Boy Ramen Shop and The Sun and the Moon.

class="articletitle"K-Drama Romances With An Age Gap

Four K-Dramas explore the relationship between older women and younger men.

65220-flower-boy-ramen-shop.jpg Flower Boy Ramen Shop

How important is a few years age difference when it comes to romance? It's apparently nothing that can't be overcome in four kdramas that hilariously explore romantic relationships between older women and younger men.

In "Flower Boy Ramen Shop" Yang Eun Bi, 25, is shocked to find out the guy she just asked for a date is actually a 19-year-old high school student and not a 31-year-old college student. And he is not just younger than her but quite immature for his age. As she is technically his teacher, she tries to avoid him. But fate has other plans. They were meant to be together and when he realizes that he is in love with her, he grows up in a hurry.

(skipped unrelated.....)

What are the real-life odds for success in such relationships? Do you see them lasting or leading to an altar? Let us know.  If you want to find out, watch 3 of these dramas on Hulu.

source : kpopstarz

LINK to read the FULL article : http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/25872/20130425/k-drama-age-gap-romance.htm